Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64351
Latest: DonaldNoife
New This Month: 220
New This Week: 56
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 75619
Total Topics: 21542
Most Online Today: 1265
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1034
Total: 1047
EdithSoure
titlesuitsai
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: Proof earth chakra will destroy humanity  (Read 11082 times)

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

Proof earth chakra will destroy humanity
« on: December 20, 2016, 04:15:42 »
Having earth as a primary chakra nature is detrimental to mankind, particularly to Shinobi. It either produces mediocre results, or physical and mental disabilities in its host.

Examples of mediocrity:

- Sakura: She didn't have a single use until after she was trained to use medical and strength jutsu, which are both not earth jutsu but dependent on chakra control.

- Kiba: The few Earth ninjutsu techniques he can use have to be in combination with his dog companion, and they are often not incredibly impressive.

- Rock Lee: Cannot properly use ninjutsu except for basic water/wall walking. While he is indeed a powerful ninja, it is only because his earth chakra disabled him so severely in ninjutsu, forcing him to focus solely on taijutsu.

There are indeed the rare cases of primary Earth Chakra shinobi that are indeed powerful. However, their power comes at a price.

- Onoki: The Tsuchikage is small and stunted. Even back in his youth he had facial and spine deformities.

- Mu: extensive bandages over his entire body. What are these bandages hiding? Likely leprosy or some other horrible skin disease that requires constant treatment.

- Akatsuchi: Tsuchikage's bodyguard. This man his large and incredibly simple looking, as if he has Down's syndrome combined with giantism.

- Diedara: Mouths on the palms of his hands. Such a disturbing mutation should not be tolerated in the human race. He's also missing the sight in one eye, and is decidedly insane with psychopathic tendencies.

In conclusion, earth chakra produces either mediocre elemental ninjutsu users, or disturbing physical deformities and/or mental defects when it presents strongly. Having a primary chakra nature of earth will result in either mediocrity or deformities. Secondary earth natures prove quite useful and, indeed powerful, especially when combined with other elements. However, having it as a primary nature is detrimental to either shinobi potential, or physical/mental wellbeing. Having earth chakra nature IS a disability, and if we are to move forward as species, we must not let this disability infect our gene pool any longer.

As shinobi and as humans, we deserve a life free of sickness and disability. And the easiest way to accomplish this is attack these diseases at the root. If someone you know has primary Earth Chakra, please do your civic duty to humanity and report them to the proper authorities.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:46:22 by SpeakingRain »

• Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Manuster

Re: Proof earth chakra will destroy humanity
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 05:45:34 »
As the Earth-style Sennin of Godai Temple, this is a matter that I find very personal.

Reading such a spiteful post rocked me to my core and it took every ounce of my being to keep myself grounded. The confusion in this piece is comparable only to that of someone who is stoned and I am sure that if Islam was the basis of shinobi-life, you too would be stoned for such a comment.

What do you walk on? Earth.
What do you build on? Earth.
What do you live on? Earth.
Where is your body buried? Earth.

The very planet on which our species dwell is called 'Earth'. Is that a coincidence? I think not. Undeniable proof that it is not money but indeed earth that makes the world go round.

The above only proves that Earth is indeed imbedded in the very core of our humanity. If we were meant to live on water we would be fishes, if we were meant to live in the air we would be birds, if we were meant to burn in fire we would be feminists and God Bless any poor soul that thinks eletrisitee is the way forward.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:47:59 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 06:18:50 »
bad

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline LethalDarkness4

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • LethalDarkness4 has no influence.
  • Tsunagami Co-Leader
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami Clan
  • Character Name: Kensei Tsunagami

Offline taigakun

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 06:43:43 »
If not for earth users, the 10 tails would have killed the entire allied shinobi forces on multiple occasions

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 07:28:33 »
As the Earth-style Sennin of Godai Temple, this is a matter that I find very personal.

Reading such a spiteful post rocked me to my core and it took every ounce of my being to keep myself grounded. The confusion in this piece is comparable only to that of someone who is stoned and I am sure that if Islam was the basis of shinobi-life, you too would be stoned for such a comment.

The very planet on which our species dwell is called 'Earth'. Is that a coincidence? I think not. Undeniable proof that it is not money but indeed earth that makes the world go round.

The above only proves that Earth is indeed imbedded in the very core of our humanity. If we were meant to live on water we would be fishes, if we were meant to live in the air we would be birds, if we were meant to burn in fire we would be feminists and God Bless any poor soul that thinks eletrisitee is the way forward.
Manu, ngl, your post made my fking day
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 07:57:46 »

Metal will replace all, friend.

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline mamita

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamita has no influence.
  • Hey brother, what you thinking?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
  • Organization: Bōeki no tanzō Hyakki Yagyō
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 08:15:44 »
If not for earth users, the 10 tails would have killed the entire allied shinobi forces on multiple occasions
O shit there be spoilers here.
On another note, this won't be the same universe as Naruto,
and we will most certainly not get physical deformities for
choosing earth chakra. That would be stupid to punish players for.
And I will be practicing with earth-style jutsu from now on to discover
new ways to utilize what we currently have.

The advantage of earth style currently is that it is nonlethal;
You can easily trap or harry an opponent without actually harming them.
This could be essential for capturing or protecting shinobi,
and can easily become the nature of choice for pacifists.
Those who follow the way of the open palm,
which urges it's disciples to defend themselves, but not to harm others,
could easily utilize this nature's defensive techniques to their fullest potential.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:18:23 by mamita »

HIDDEN VOLCANO DISCORD

https://discord.gg/GuXQmXf

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 10:06:52 »
Now that is some made up bullshit :D

So just because some of them are deformed as fuck that does not mean it is due the chakra nature. There are other fucked up characters with different nature(s). Since not all of the users are deformed your point is invalid. Those powers are mainly inherited by the clans, so they are not ugly as fuck due their nature, but because of their heritage. In case of the named characters, obviously you brought up personal opinions that questions your post's validity.

Sakura: She is useless, due she could never really explore her real strength. She simply learned other things, which has nothing to do with her chakra natures. It was she, who fucked it up. In this case earth nature can not be blamed.

Kiba: He can cast earth typed without his dog too. Although, it is not that strong, but again it's not because of the chakra nature. His clan is based on companions, like K9 units in real life.  Not so effective alone, but it is due the clan's methods. (that 3 headed wolf thing did not look bad, whether it was impressive or not that is just personal opinion)

Rock Lee: Earth nature is complicated, that is why its rare. He was not able to master it, because he sucked at ninjutsu. He was simply not enough for that, that's it.

About the mutants:

Don't think natures have anything to do with ugly faces. Akatsuchi is simply large and fat, of course he has a weird face. In mangas and animes fat people have such face. Not to mention there is only one character who has awkwardly small size, so reasoning like that, because of ONE out of many, can not support your reason. In case of Mu you see bandages only, but we do not really know why is that. It could be his style or a simple injury. Yeah, Deidara is one fucked up character, but he is the only one, whose mutation can not be explained really.

So, I do not agree, due most of your points are invalid.I'd rather say Earth type is complicated, but not an illness. Those who look ugly simply went too far with their technics, but that would probably happen in case of every nature too.

Here is some potato for reading it (that also grows in earth)

• Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 10:19:55 »
Onoki can fly
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 10:30:34 »
Having earth CHAKRA is just wrong. No one deserves it. The earth is great, but I don't see how being able to control the earth is good in any way.

It is a disease, a plague, and it needs to be purged. Hidden Ash will do it's best to help this holocaust purge.

o7

To All The Mudblood Sympathizers,

You will all be charged with high treason and will have to complete the Blood Rite to be able to avoid life imprisonment/lynching.

Blood Rite: Take two mudbloods' lives after torturing them in a controlled environment in front of an invigilator.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 10:49:46 »
u guys r really weird lol
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 11:02:03 »
u guys r really weird lol

@Mars

I simply love going against Rain :D
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 12:12:11 »

Metal will replace all, friend.

And ice along with it...

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 13:03:37 »
Having earth as a primary chakra nature is detrimental to mankind, particularly to Shinobi. It either produces mediocre results, or physical and mental disabilities in its host.

Examples of mediocrity:

- Sakura: She didn't have a single use until after she was trained to use medical and strength jutsu, which are both not earth jutsu but dependent on chakra control.

- Kiba: The few Earth ninjutsu techniques he can use have to be in combination with his dog companion, and they are often not incredibly impressive.

- Rock Lee: Cannot properly use ninjutsu except for basic water/wall walking. While he is indeed a powerful ninja, it is only because his earth chakra disabled him so severely in ninjutsu, forcing him to focus solely on taijutsu.

There are indeed the rare cases of primary Earth Chakra shinobi that are indeed powerful. However, their power comes at a price.

- Onoki: The Tsuchikage is small and stunted. Even back in his youth he had facial and spine deformities.

- Mu: extensive bandages over his entire body. What are these bandages hiding? Likely leprosy or some other horrible skin disease that requires constant treatment.

- Akatsuchi: Tsuchikage's bodyguard. This man his large and incredibly simple looking, as if he has Down's syndrome combined with giantism.

- Diedara: Mouths on the palms of his hands. Such a disturbing mutation should not be tolerated in the human race. He's also missing the sight in one eye, and is decidedly insane with psychopathic tendencies.

In conclusion, earth chakra produces either mediocre elemental ninjutsu users, or disturbing physical deformities and/or mental defects when it presents strongly. Having a primary chakra nature of earth will result in either mediocrity or deformities. Secondary earth natures prove quite useful and, indeed powerful, especially when combined with other elements. However, having it as a primary nature is detrimental to either shinobi potential, or physical/mental wellbeing. Having earth chakra nature IS a disability, and if we are to move forward as species, we must not let this disability infect our gene pool any longer.

As shinobi and as humans, we deserve a life free of sickness and disability. And the easiest way to accomplish this is attack these diseases at the root. If someone you know has primary Earth Chakra, please do your civic duty to humanity and report them to the proper authorities.
i hate rock chakra but ummm, sakura was water primary?
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness