Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64079
Latest: zanedrippy
New This Month: 4172
New This Week: 138
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73945
Total Topics: 20793
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1625
Total: 1635
zanedrippy
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)
Baidu

Author Topic: Proof earth chakra will destroy humanity  (Read 10908 times)

Offline SpeakingRain

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • SpeakingRain has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Hyakki Yagyō

Re: Proof earth chakra will destroy humanity
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2016, 02:00:32 »
Primary chakra nature is a thing, otherwise when Kakashi demonstrated the chakra paper test, it would have crinkled, cut in half, crumbled, get soggy all whilst bursting into flames. :P nice try though mudblood. Your inadequacies are canon. XD
  • Character Name: Ginko
Find true freedom. Join the Land of Wolves, free from the corrupt Kage system.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2016, 03:18:00 »
<_< it was an earth ninja with earth chakra that took my Madara on like a badass whilst those other 4 guys did shit

Besides who cares about deformities earth is power, power don't hate on good stuff heck cocaine may kill you but it's great stuff
#makeEarthChakraGreatAgain
We love that they are threatened by our existence :)

As my fellow Earth master said, you lot are nothing but threatened by our superior existence.

After all, for spmeone who hates Earth Style so much, what do you have to say to this;

>wants to kill all earth style users
>does nothing but earth dome spam
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2016, 10:25:08 »
Earth dome is a basic jutsu, and chakra affinities don't mean that you can't cast basic jutsu that AREN'T from your primary and secondary chakra natures, it's just VERY hard to do.

And, I believe she spams earth jutsus so that everyone can see how annoying it is.

By the way, what do you have to say for yourself? @Toratsume Nyshn

I, a Lightning primary chakra user was able to, with help, defeat the strongest earth chakra user, I think that has a lot of precedence on whether you are evolved, or devolved (the fight WAS non-canon, however, propaganda knows no bounds. xd)

Water chakra possibly heals the deformities because it is stronger against earth.

Anyway, if you really want to defend yourself, go ahead, there will be no more discussions from me :). Only Genocide
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2016, 11:31:07 »
warning spoilers

Well, I do find this contradictory. Earth is actually undoubtedly the single most powerful chakra nature, as proved by the most powerful shinobi in existence, and those which are in the past. If you look at the regarded "most powerful" justu - i.e. Naruto's super tailed beast rasenshuriken then the best way to avoid it would simply to "disappear", correct? Unless you happen to have Kamui, the easiest way to do this would be too... go underground and then far away. In fact, almost every "ultimate justu" could be very easily avoided if the target simply went underground. Earth chakra is needed for this. If anyone actually reads this, I know it's a troll so fuck off. Overall take a look at  the most powerful earth primary shinobi-- Hashirama Senju. Hah. This man is widely regarded as the most powerful non-Ōtsutsuki Shinobi in existence, and has earth primary chakra. He defeated madara, and madara could defeat each of the kage at the summit at the same time, and had mastered the rinnegan. If Senju could defeat him, I don't see how you can argue that earth primary is the most powerful (Also, earth primary is needed for wood release).

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2016, 12:05:54 »
warning spoilers

Well, I do find this contradictory. Earth is actually undoubtedly the single most powerful chakra nature, as proved by the most powerful shinobi in existence, and those which are in the past. If you look at the regarded "most powerful" justu - i.e. Naruto's super tailed beast rasenshuriken then the best way to avoid it would simply to "disappear", correct? Unless you happen to have Kamui, the easiest way to do this would be too... go underground and then far away. In fact, almost every "ultimate justu" could be very easily avoided if the target simply went underground. Earth chakra is needed for this. If anyone actually reads this, I know it's a troll so fuck off. Overall take a look at  the most powerful earth primary shinobi-- Hashirama Senju. Hah. This man is widely regarded as the most powerful non-Ōtsutsuki Shinobi in existence, and has earth primary chakra. He defeated madara, and madara could defeat each of the kage at the summit at the same time, and had mastered the rinnegan. If Senju could defeat him, I don't see how you can argue that earth primary is the most powerful (Also, earth primary is needed for wood release).

basically my boy is trying to tell u that ur autistic
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2016, 12:49:25 »
basically my boy is trying to tell u that ur autistic

Aren't all of you autistic for even arguing about this to begin with?
I let it slide first, as a simple troll, but everyone seems to take it further than just a troll.

-Locked.