Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 29
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 658
Total: 670
travemunc
IT Experts Group
Google (9)
Baidu

Author Topic: Vizier  (Read 11616 times)

Offline SirTroll

Vizier
« on: February 06, 2016, 17:44:51 »

Name: Vizier (Last name revoked upon taking title)
Nickname / Codename: The Desert Fox
Elements: Wind, Earth
Height: 191cm
Weight: 135 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: Light Brown/Tanned
Build: Strong, Built
Blood Type: AB+
Village: Hokorigakure (Hidden Dust)
Clan: The Sabaku Kuchikomi
Organisation(s): Yürei #6, Rōguhantā Wandarāzu
Personality:
-Cunning
-Patient
-Unflinching Calm
-Resourceful
-Respectful
-Quiet
-Great Presence
-Deceitful
-Basically a God

Brief History

The Desert Fox grew up as many did in his clan before the founding of the village and before the first great war, as a merchant trader. He was a personal friend, and trusted adviser to the first kage, his word and his council being respected as an equal. He would often be found behind, and to the right of the kage in diplomatic, economic, and war council, his clan and his genius having helped the clan get to where it is today. Not one to shy away from violence if needed, he has no intentions of trying to overthrow the nation, and is one of the most loyal men that the kage can count on. His people know all too well what happens for those who seek empire personally, and like the majority of his people, they will support, and help, but will always be the first to give the memento mori.

Exceptionally adept with a blade, his mind is easily as sharp, if not sharper. His body honed by the desert, his skill with the winds and the waters, and his steel and mind are like a dance to behold, often wielding one or two blades, he is most expert when using neither, but his adeptness with all sorts of tools, trickery, and deceit are key. Genjutsu and all sorts of devices mix with the physical speed of the man to make a difficult opponent to kill, though few outside the first conflicts have ever seen him in action outside training, and lived to tell the tale.

With the first kage gone, he has pledged himself, and his clan, to the second kage, wherever it might lead. He has again, taken on the position of adviser, offering council and guidance, respectfully understanding the new kage is his own man, and does things differently, he adapts to the changes and helps the hidden dust, and the Sabaku Kuchukomi to prepare for whatever comes their way. Beware one who would make an enemy of the desert fox, the guile and ferocity of the desert blows your way...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 21:18:49 by SirTroll »

Offline SirTroll

Re: Vizier
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 19:26:50 »
-deleted-

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 19:41:11 »
Looks interesting, good job.
Did you draw the image, or was it done by someone else?
Also I'm not sure if you wrote yourself as overpowered though. :x

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 19:54:07 »
Looks interesting, good job.
Did you draw the image, or was it done by someone else?
Also I'm not sure if you wrote yourself as overpowered though. :x

I tried my hardest not to xD I wanted him to seem like a leader and a sorta wise old man kind thing? I chose genjutsu because imo it's the least helpful of the major 3, and The sword because I can't think of a desert fox without his claws :P

The image was done by a close friend a while back, but i've since lost contact :(

Offline dati

• Concept Artist
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • dati has no influence.
  • Concept Art
    • View Profile
    • dati arte
  • Clan: HottoKazan
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 22:29:23 »
nice! i love the art! i like also that is a old shinobi!

• Character Name: jacktheripper