Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64062
Latest: Ernestfep
New This Month: 4155
New This Week: 121
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73878
Total Topics: 20756
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 789
Total: 802
Ernestfep
titlesuitsai
Seo-Ul-nor
Google (AdSense)
Google (8)
Baidu

Author Topic: Nibui - Sage of Dust  (Read 8339 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
Nibui - Sage of Dust
« on: December 10, 2016, 23:34:55 »
Nibui
Chiri no wakai ōji.
ニブイ、塵の若い王子。
Art by: @CaioDarT
Name: Nibui
Weight: 80KG/180lbs
Height: 190cm/6’2”
Body type: Mesomorph
Appearance:
Hair type: Medium length. Braided.
Hair colour: Oily black with lighter shade at the tips.

Eye colour: Dark brown.
•   Bags under eyes.

Face: Oval face shape, with a general outlook of tiredness.
Skin: Tanned.
Clothes: Black fully-unbuttoned shirt with knee length grey shorts. A general scruffy outlook.

Accessories:
•   Two golden pendants waving across his chest with diamond plated pentagrams on both.
•   A fat diamond ring on his left index finger.
•   A blue dummy in his mouth. Keeps him quiet most of the time.

Dominant hand: Right
Combat style: Close range swordsmanship and ranged ninjutsu attacks

Titles:
•   Founder of Blackbox organisation.

Habits:
•   Subconsciously taps the tip of his sword when his attention is drawn elsewhere.
•   Likes to paint the middle finger on his left hand black.
•   Plays with his hair when thinking.

Ninjutsu

Rumour has it that Nibui is armed with a vast arsenal of techniques, tricks and a great inventory of mediocre sword skills.
Locals know him as a user of unusual, yet powerful fire and earth techniques, some of which have not been identified or examined yet. People have made attempts at learning and copying his abilities, but failed every time.
Some of his known abilities have been listed below:

“Ground transmission”

Nibui becomes one with the earth, sliding beneath the surface and has the ability to instantly emerge from anywhere within the radius of 50 metres. This has proven to be an effective combat technique, especially for ambushing.

“Formless control”
Nibui is able to control a small amount of sand at will without technical limitations. Chakra is only used up when a large portion (5m x 5m) of sand is manipulated. This gives him the freedom to create almost any object or weapon to use in battle.

“Body replacement”
At all times Nibui’s body is shielded by sand that perfectly replicates his body features. This means that potentially if his arm is ripped off, it would only take off the sand replica and expose his true limb. After a replica is destroyed, it goes on an 8-hour cooldown before it can be fully restored. Ultimately this technique gives Nibui a second chance if he is to be fatally wounded.

Kenjutsu

Nibui is clumsy and careless at nature, which really limits his swordsmanship when wielding his favourite melee weapon – the Katana. He shows little respect and dedication towards the art of kenjutsu and could almost be said to walk around with a katana with the only purpose being to look somewhat intimidating. He is mediocre at best with a sword and doesn’t rely on it as much as you’d expect.

Personality:
Nibui is a kind and warm-hearted boy most of the time. He is naturally a loud mouthed person but over the years has lost motivation, ultimately becoming a silent troop in the dust. He may have a cold and void outlook to strangers, but has a deep, tender and affectionate inner nature that he rarely shows.

Nibui is not the most talented ninja, nor is he intelligent. He is clumsy in most aspects of life; whether it be failing to get around the area due to poor navigation skills, or win futile arguments against his comrades.

He is considered a loyal member of the Ennia clan and a faithful patriarch of the house based in the Hidden Dust – Roiyaru.

History:
Nibui? Nibui, the name that echoes across the hottest sand dunes. The name attached to a young man who is wanted dead or alive. A foreigner to the land he inhabits. Nibui, the young prince of Dust.

Little is known about him. One of his earliest appearances was during the Great War which involved the Ennia clan. Conflict unfolded within the Hidden Dust as 4th generation family members were declined access to resources within the country, they were indirectly pushed aside from society and implicitly pressured into leaving.

The clan was largely outnumbered but remained persistent. They were in desperate need of someone. A saviour.
“None of these citizens will help you, they rely too much on the government and would not dare turn against it” a local merchant explained to the desperate woman from the family. He was a dwarfish man with a plaited grey beard that swung from left to right every time he walked.
“However, I know a certain group that may be able to help you. These guys have been performing black operations for a very long time, I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to get work done in exchange for money or other services”
A flash of red swept across her cheeks as she was overwhelmed by the information given. Aijo was her name, and she was on the verge of exile from the Hidden Dust. She wore basic cloths and was equipped with a single dagger that was jammed between her right hip and belt.

She followed the merchant through underground tunnels. The sides were crumbling and it was hard to breathe in the thick enclosure.

“They go by the name of ‘Blackbox’, not a large number of troops but they are capable of getting a job done. Their work-rate is usually high, but have been stationary recently - you can tell by the decreased number of murders this month” he chuckled as they fell to an abrupt stop before a wooden gate with a small slit near the top.

“…I pray they can help us” she mumbled in despair.

The short man stepped forth and released three knocks on the door before backpedalling and staring at the slit.
“Go get it” a muffled voice commanded from the inside. It was rather deep but soft and soothing at the same time. Like a muscular chocolate rabbit.

A loud bang came from inside. The sound of cutlery and porcelain plates could be heard vibrating against a wooden table as footsteps neared the gate.

“They’re not too friendly --” she spoke up before becoming alert as the metal gap slid open.
The eyes of a tired and dull man peered through the gap.

“What do you want?”

The merchant cleared his throat
“I bring you this woman who is desperate for your assistance. Her family is low on resources and would be kicked out soon if nobody stands up against the corrupt government”
The eyes shifted to the back where Aijo stood.

“Please, sir. It’s all I’ve got” she raised a small leather sack that jingled with coins.

The man on the inside readjusted his focus to the merchant and shook his head in disappointment.
“Leave” he demanded before swiftly shutting the slit. The merchant grunted with anger.
“No, this can’t be!” Aijo cried out and began banging on the door
“Help us!”

“There’s no use. I doubt they’ll o—“he was unexpectedly interrupted by the sound of locks being picked. The metal shifted within the gate followed by silence.
The little man exhaled with relief and pushed the door open. Aijo’s face glowed up as a bright spark of hope broke out within her.
They both stepped through and noticed several guys huddled around a circular wooden table throwing cards around. Spilled drinks and broken glass bottles were scattered everywhere, and plates had unfinished meals on them, some still warm. The air stank of tobacco and the atmosphere was thick with smoke. It was hard to notice small things around the room.

Aijo and the merchant were soon noticed when every face was turned towards them. Everyone had eyebags and tired expressions. As if they have lived more than once. Nobody had motivation.

The man who greeted them was standing by the door to their left. He was a tall figure of lust and stared deep into the eyes of the guests. A handsome grey-haired man with emerald eyes. He wore a white shirt with the top button undone. A stained red tie was loosely positioned on his neck. Silk black trousers devoured his shirt.

Aijo felt uneasy and blushed, but quickly readjusted.
“I—I come here because I was informed that the organisation would be helpful in aiding my comrades. A battle has broken out between the Ennia family and the government of the Dust, and nobody is willing to do anything against them”

A yawn was disclosed from the back of the room and her eyes shifted through the smoke to find a young man slouched over a small, torn down wooden table with a glass cup in his right hand.

“Looks like the big guy’s finally up” one of the members spoke up from the cards table and exhaled smoke from his lungs before coughing.

The cup was chipped around the mouth-piece and liquid streamed off the edge of the table. His hair was parted in the middle. It was medium length and mostly oily black, except for the lighter edges. A black short-sleeve shirt, unbuttoned to the bottom rested on his shoulders. There were many creases on it and blood stains.

He looked around and waved his arms like the rotor on a helicopter in an attempt to clear the smoke that flooded him. He picked up a katana that lay stationary on the brown leather couch next to him and used it to support himself when standing up. He wore scruffy grey shorts and wooden sandals too big for his feet.

Another yawn escaped his mouth and he ruffled the back of his head.
Silence was quickly broken by the sound of metal jingling. Two golden pendants waved around the boy’s chest like ropes as he strolled towards the visitors.  He was tall – the tallest one there.
It wasn’t long before his right foot met the leg of the gambling table. He slouched over once more, almost falling over.
“Fuck sake…” he muttered under his breath as he got back up.
Everyone glared as he slowly made his way through the smoke and foul odour of alcohol.
The boy stepped between the men and the visitors and stared. Carefully examining the face of despair on the woman’s face.

The sound of his fruity voice was projected
“’Sup?”

Blah blah blah...
History to be continued and much more yet to come! Stay active! :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 14:07:31 by Fraudulent »

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline StriderOtaku

Re: Nibui Ennia Roiyaru
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:53:47 »
i can't wait for the rest..
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline taigakun

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 11:17:54 »
Eyyy the first reincarnated SLO member
noice ^^

Looks nice af so far snoop gj

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 12:38:02 »
The first part of the history has been posted.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 13:11:17 »
Just finished reading what you have so far, really like it gj
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 13:32:30 »
Just finished reading what you have so far, really like it gj
Thank you! Not sure when, but I hope to start writing part 2 soon.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 16:31:01 »
The first part of the history has been posted.
ngl, this is nice

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 21:28:59 »
just read this one...
so far so good :)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 00:45:48 »
just read this one...
so far so good :)

Thank you!
Honestly, I don't know what I'll do with this guy in the long run. Just need to add a few things to the profile then I'll be left with history writing... after that God knows what will happen.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 23:32:39 »
Update:
Added abilities and kenjutsu.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2016, 07:01:06 »
Update:
Added abilities and kenjutsu.
so far so good.

Offline sirpaul

• Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • sirpaul has no influence.
  • Previosly known as Fampo
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami
  • Organization: Roguhanta and Blackbox
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 20:45:50 »
I took huge inspiration in your "character" and used some of the format for mine, hope youre not mad that it looks somewhat similar
  • Character Name: Sirpaul

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 22:20:44 »
I took huge inspiration in your "character" and used some of the format for mine, hope youre not mad that it looks somewhat similar
Nah that's fine haha. I'm glad my character inspired you, and that my format is helpful.
Tbh I think this (or a refined version) should be the default template as it gives users the chance to be more creative with their ninja.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline mamita

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamita has no influence.
  • Hey brother, what you thinking?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
  • Organization: Bōeki no tanzō Hyakki Yagyō