Forum > Shinobi Life Online Character

Misaki Uchiha

(1/1)

ChaosCam:
Name: Masaki Uchiha
Height: 5" 9'
Weight: 140
Hairstyle: Down in the front and spiked in the back. Almost resembles Sasuke's but longer in the front.
Facial hair: None
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black in normal state.
Blood type: AB+
Primary chakra nature: Fire
Village: Konoha
Clan: Uchiha
Good or evil at heart?: Good. Gutsy. Ex-Anbu who doubts his superior's brutal orders. Would die for any ally. Whether he knows them or not.

Traits - Great at Genjutsu and Ninjutsu also a great strategist. Ok at Taijutsu (Not his strong suit) Smart, Kind, Quiet. Uses his Sharingan to make himself stronger when in a corner but not sooner due to his love for battle.( He feels as if battle is the only way to truly understand one another.

Background - Became a Genin at a younger age.(10) Also was the first in his class to make Chunnin. (12) Very young but worthy Jonin. (16)
Appointed to the Anbu to support the Hokage. (18)

5 years later....
The Uchiha clan had all been destroyed except for a handful. Misaki survived because of a secret mission he was sent on by the Hokage. He returned to what used to be his clan... He saw a boy run into the woods, (Sasuke), the Anbu uniform must've scared him, He chases him. He ran after him and found Leaf ninjas taking the child back with them. He follows to turn in his mission to the Hokage. The Hokage made him swear to keep his origin a secret from the child so he wasn't thought to be suspicious. The Hokage forced me into being a Jonin. He made friends and allies. He lost allies as well. This feeling of sorrow awakened his sacred Uchiha power. The Mangekyou Sharingan. (I got carried away XD)

I should write a story about this! XD

Mariusik:
Lame

ChaosCam:

--- Quote from: Mariusik on February 18, 2014, 16:25:00 ---Lame

--- End quote ---
Lol this isn't my character. Just an idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version