Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64057
Latest: trankhoa856325
New This Month: 4150
New This Week: 116
New Today: 27
Stats
Total Posts: 73870
Total Topics: 20751
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 939
Total: 951
trankhoa856325
Antonioqnr
Davidcruix
nhuy5656
Google (AdSense)
Google (7)

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516167 times)

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: General discussion
« Reply #1575 on: March 12, 2017, 08:41:27 »
lmao i like this guy

but seriously though, doesnt this raise an interesting point?

That even though he described naruto's life perfectly, it seems highly unrealistic and kasuke-ish?

I get its a show and is supposed to be entertaining and that even by shinobi standads Naruto is special

but he has no more talent than itachi, or kakashi, or minato or hasirama or madara

and yet he got the happy ending none of them could

even the fricking sage of sex paths couldnt achieve world piece

tsk.
Well, Naruto had to succeed cause if he hadn't the whole show would have been pointless if you think about it.
welp, come to think of it, Its called Naruto; Naruto Shippuden... cuz That blonde kid is the protagonist, has a nice catchy name and thus, naturally making him the one
Just wondering if Kakashi would have been the lead, Kakashi Shippuden (not going into the Gaiden) also has a nice ring to it, Or Itachi Shippudden :3
sound cool enough... unlike Hashirama Shippuden or Sage of seks path Shippudden :P .
That's one thing. But most importantly, the manga is shonen. Geddit? And come to think of it, an average young male is by default, a kasuke :3 (Keep in mind, I'm saying average). So its obvious that He'll get a Happy ending. It was planned all along to satisfy the shonen audience as they were his primary consumer.

Spoiler: show
Perhaps, Naruto would have been just another average manga/anime if it would have been like those short running series. But the amount of time Kishimoto has put in Character dev and script is perhaps what makes it special

Offline luckycmsn

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • luckycmsn has no influence.
  • Leader of the Kinshēdo clan
    • View Profile
    • luckyngrh
  • Clan: Kinshēdo
  • Organization: Kazangakure
« Reply #1576 on: March 15, 2017, 09:40:45 »
Welcome!
And @luckycmsn i really like ur sig dude its cool
Thank you maaan
● Hidden Volcano's Discord & Kinshēdo's Page ●

Offline Manuster

« Reply #1577 on: March 15, 2017, 14:23:16 »
Welcome!
Thank you maaan

I like your signature. :)

We don't 10-2 get alot of Arsenal fans who are open about their disease support.

As a Man Utd fan, I would 8-2 see my fellow MANCUNIANS stay so hidden.

GGMU.

3 trophies in 10 months. Don't even start bitches.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #1578 on: March 15, 2017, 14:42:28 »
Welcome!
Thank you maaan

We don't 10-2 get alot of Arsenal fans who are open about their disease support.

GGMU.

Dont you mean manSIXter united ?

YNWA for ever

Offline luckycmsn

• Genin Poster
  • luckycmsn has no influence.
  • Leader of the Kinshēdo clan
    • View Profile
    • luckyngrh
  • Clan: Kinshēdo
  • Organization: Kazangakure
« Reply #1579 on: March 16, 2017, 10:30:34 »
Welcome!
Thank you maaan

GGMU.

Dont you mean manSIXter united ?

YNWA for ever

manSIXter united and liFIFTHpool, I wish you both good luck in europa league next season.
● Hidden Volcano's Discord & Kinshēdo's Page ●

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #1580 on: March 25, 2017, 13:14:29 »
OMG, thx guys

How do I put the name of the clan in red and that when you click will go in the profile of the clan?

Use this code @samuelmedina70 :

Code: [Select]
[url=https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2912.0][color=red]Akagure Clan[/color][/url]

Offline Manuster

« Reply #1581 on: April 22, 2017, 18:07:42 »
This thread is not used enough, last post was a month ago. Newbies aren't using it. (Neither am I tbh)

@animeoveraddict

I don't wish to ever be scouted unless position #4 opens, if anyone ever decides to scout me.
Why say you don't want to be scouted for a position if they most likely haven't even considered you xD?
@animeoveraddict

That's saying IF I ever become really good and people scout me, which could even be in the far future, I wouldn't want to be unless position #4 was open. That's all.

As Nova said (and u kinda ignored); they chose number 4, and THEN they filled in the title.

If number 4 leaves, they will NOT look for someone who fits the title. They will first find someone to join and THEN fill out the title in relation to that person's personality.

Secondly; you kinda missed the point of the organisation. It's a gangbang trust group <3 not a 'collection of powerful shinobi'

Thirdly; Jyuunshin is an organisation that has definitions that are specific to the title.

And Chokara (is that how it's spelt?) is an organisation that is a 'collection of powerful' shinobi.

I cbf to link them, but I'm nice so I'll link this;

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2624.0

EDIT: With SirTroll in the org, their standards obviously aren't high, but I can confidently say that you've kinda damaged your chances of joining when you didn't even properly read through the org AND you ignored Nova.

But then again ST is there so anything's possible.

Fu ST.

EDIT.2:

you get 2 in game characters at release I think. Might be speculation tho

Errr whaat? Do you have any links/screenshits to that effect?

@RyanFlashfire
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 18:13:52 by Manuster »

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #1582 on: April 22, 2017, 20:32:48 »
This thread is not used enough, last post was a month ago. Newbies aren't using it. (Neither am I tbh)

@animeoveraddict

I don't wish to ever be scouted unless position #4 opens, if anyone ever decides to scout me.
Why say you don't want to be scouted for a position if they most likely haven't even considered you xD?
@animeoveraddict

That's saying IF I ever become really good and people scout me, which could even be in the far future, I wouldn't want to be unless position #4 was open. That's all.

As Nova said (and u kinda ignored); they chose number 4, and THEN they filled in the title.

If number 4 leaves, they will NOT look for someone who fits the title. They will first find someone to join and THEN fill out the title in relation to that person's personality.

Secondly; you kinda missed the point of the organisation. It's a gangbang trust group <3 not a 'collection of powerful shinobi'

Thirdly; Jyuunshin is an organisation that has definitions that are specific to the title.

And Chokara (is that how it's spelt?) is an organisation that is a 'collection of powerful' shinobi.

I cbf to link them, but I'm nice so I'll link this;

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2624.0

EDIT: With SirTroll in the org, their standards obviously aren't high, but I can confidently say that you've kinda damaged your chances of joining when you didn't even properly read through the org AND you ignored Nova.

But then again ST is there so anything's possible.

Fu ST.

Well, manumeme, if the standards are so low that I could get in, its a shame you can't with all your begging :/

And, as has been made clear, it's not a "gangbang trust group", its a "we are the gods of slo bow to us on mt. olympus" group. At least get it right.

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1583 on: April 22, 2017, 22:06:34 »
@Manuster I'm not searching through discord, you can fuck right off with that long shit my guy
Lv u <3

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #1584 on: April 23, 2017, 00:05:40 »
tbf Nova was almost with the mindset "I never want SirTroll in Yurei" after I gave him an invite to the discord and made him pretend to be Kai.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #1585 on: April 23, 2017, 00:14:44 »
tbf Nova was almost with the mindset "I never want SirTroll in Yurei" after I gave him an invite to the discord and made him pretend to be Kai.

Yeah, but after I actually talked to him for a bit he realised it was nothing more than a joke ;)

@animeoveraddict

sounds like "pfft this org is a shit i dun want to join this noob center unless u make me leader"
"plox accept me i want to join even if i am the slave plox"

jk bby <3 :D

Actually, I came to an understanding that I hadn't known before. I thought it was just that they found those who fit the titles of the positions, so nvm.

On the topic of people who are never getting in Yurei,

Seriously, you've been told before by half of us that you should stop spamming the thread with useless bullshit. If you cared to read most of it, it's almost purely us telling people that spamming the thread / members won't help you get scouted.

Do we have to make it clear again? We are full. check the actual main post before you even bother, and the next person to post some shit like 'I'm interested ;) ;) ;)' will always have me vote against them.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 00:16:29 by SirTroll »

Offline adithya

« Reply #1586 on: April 23, 2017, 00:36:39 »
"we are full" Lmao. Inb4 yurei pulls an United Airlines.

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
« Reply #1587 on: April 23, 2017, 00:46:10 »
"we are full" Lmao. Inb4 yurei pulls an United Airlines.
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline RyRy

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Chunin Poster
  • RyRy has no influence.
  • Nan
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #1588 on: April 23, 2017, 03:02:10 »

Yeah, but after I actually talked to him for a bit he realised it was nothing more than a joke ;)

@animeoveraddict

sounds like "pfft this org is a shit i dun want to join this noob center unless u make me leader"
"plox accept me i want to join even if i am the slave plox"

jk bby <3 :D

Actually, I came to an understanding that I hadn't known before. I thought it was just that they found those who fit the titles of the positions, so nvm.

On the topic of people who are never getting in Yurei,

Seriously, you've been told before by half of us that you should stop spamming the thread with useless bullshit. If you cared to read most of it, it's almost purely us telling people that spamming the thread / members won't help you get scouted.

Do we have to make it clear again? We are full. check the actual main post before you even bother, and the next person to post some shit like 'I'm interested ;) ;) ;)' will always have me vote against them.
make space b

My final form

Biggest Shidori on SLO
Shout out to CaioDarT and Rapho for the character image!

Offline Manuster

« Reply #1589 on: April 23, 2017, 03:09:47 »
lmfao Snoopy

please edit Yurei into this