Forum > Shinobi Life Online News & Announcements

Community Q&A Questions

(1/8) > >>

Xendrus...:
It's that time again my fellow Shinobi! As March comes to a close and spring coming into full swing the team of SLO has decided it'd be nice to bring back an enjoyed event from the past, the Live Stream Q&A.

There are still things to be done and plans to be arranged, such as the exact date (April 2nd), who will be participating - hopefully some new Devs, it's always nice for the community to know the creators and not just us curators - and a few other tasks. However, this also gives you guys quite some time to ask those burning questions no one has asked or to re-ask that one question you just aren't sure about.

The format will be retained from the last Q&A, but for those of you who weren't with us then or if you've forgotten the simple rules (with one addition), here they are:

* Reply to this thread or pm me.
* Only reply/pm me questions, and try to minimize them.
That's it. Get those cogs in motion and ask away! I'll be updating this post as the date and other factors solidify.

Edit: Thank you Vipto for bringing this to my attention. Don't be afraid too much of your spelling and/or grammatical mistakes. Also, the exact date has been determined - April 2nd, 2016.

~ Xen

vipto:
i would love to see building being destroyed when someone is fighting and trees and the ground too and maybe like after 30 min it would go back to normal. Will that be a thing or not? (im sorry my vocabulary isnt enough to explain better) .-.

NinjaMirage:
What is the next step after buildings and environment? and How many ninjutsu do you want in before we see Targeting and Taijutsu?
How do you envision taijutsu and kenjutsu working and do you want customizable combos like kingdom of paradise or a button combo that activate specific animated attacks like ninja storm or a combination of both?

TheCopyNinja39:
I have a few questions regarding the game:
1st: Will we be able to interact with characters from the show? Or will it be a completely different story with different characters?
2nd: Will there be a group of antagonists like the Akatsuki that we can join or fight against? If so, will those groups have a distinctive costume that targets them as enemies?

SirTroll:
How will summoning work?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version