Forum > Shinobi Life Online News & Announcements

Dev Blog 8 - March 7th 2017

<< < (12/13) > >>

Johny:
Online Pharmacy Pills:A fully contemporary way to ensure good health care services. We provide medications related to cognitive enhancement, pain, etc. with just a click. A fast shipping, proper packaging and meeting the customers demands is our main goal. We believe in building good relation with the customer and not just selling the products, so that a trust is developed. We have come across the quote that Health is Wealth, thus in order to safeguard it we are providing appropriately researched, well-tested and trustworthy medications.

Fraudulent:

--- Quote from: Johny on November 10, 2018, 10:31:08 ---Online Pharmacy Pills:A fully contemporary way to ensure good health care services. We provide medications related to cognitive enhancement, pain, etc. with just a click. A fast shipping, proper packaging and meeting the customers demands is our main goal. We believe in building good relation with the customer and not just selling the products, so that a trust is developed. We have come across the quote that Health is Wealth, thus in order to safeguard it we are providing appropriately researched, well-tested and trustworthy medications.

--- End quote ---
What level does my ninja have to be in order to consume these? I purchased a batch from your website but it appears I don't meet the minimum level threshold to use them. Help pls.

Rasull:
Wow, thanks for sharing the images it looks good.

TonyxReaper:
i have just started this aplha test .. wow the graphics are freaking awesome and the movement system nd all ..and the way we have to cast jutsu with hand sign is really an amazing idea  hats off .. i know its pre alpha . so will the movements be more smoother and walking on walls and umm its hard to put in words i guess we can add some animation to stop running . like a small slide stop or something , and i would love to help u guys with this game .. as a naruto hardcore fan . i wanna do my best to help u guys .. i really really love this idea and looking forward for this game .. thank u soooo much u guys

FrankJScott:
Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Info 5c62927

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version