Hair color: Dark Blue
Eye color: Dark Green
Blood type: AB
Primary chakra nature: Lightning
Secondary chakra nature: Water
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Clan: Yuzuki
Good or evil at heart?: Good

Description of the character's personality: Determined, always trying to be superior and wants to be noticed. Loves any kind of sushi and will do anything to protect his loved ones.

Description of the character's history: Akihiro is the son of Aiko Hideyoshi, his mother, and Hoshiko Yuzuki, his father. When he was little, Akihiro would always play with his best friend, Kenji Uchiha Atakasu, until Kenji's family died by the hands of his father. After that, he didn't really talk that much. We got put in different teams and I didn't see him as often as I used to. His parents later died and he was left to fend for himslelf he bought an apartment and lived there. He was a great at ninjutsu and genjutsu but lacked skill in taijutsu. He went to Gai Sensei for help. he is now decent at taijutsu but still needs to work on it. He's been living out a normal life as a shinobi for a while. He has a special woman in his life that he cares greatly for, Hikari Izumi. The two of them are now married and live in an apartment in the hidden leaf village.

json243:
I really like your character. BTW though there is not going to be a leaf village. Heres the list of villages- http://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php/topic,732.0.html

kenji.atakasu:
Tsk, tsk. You got my history wrong, Gavin. Tsk, tsk.

FrankJScott:
Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Website ab25820

FrankJScott:
Please try Google before asking about Great Product Info 0c51353

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version