Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64067
Latest: Miltonhic
New This Month: 4160
New This Week: 126
New Today: 23
Stats
Total Posts: 73920
Total Topics: 20768
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 596
Total: 607

Author Topic: Dissolution  (Read 31491 times)

Offline Kazmaru

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kazmaru has no influence.
  • SLO Since August 2014
    • View Profile
Re: Dissolution
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2017, 16:57:40 »
Demn you should start your own manga; Nas shippuden.
It's really fun to read, can't wait to see more :D
"Do not judge others simply by their preconceptions, and judgement based on their appearance. You assumed...that I have patience... You all fail to measure your own capacity, and my capacity. As a result, you lie here, beaten"

Offline Manuster

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2017, 16:59:08 »
@Manuster lol you could still do it....yours could be better xD

idk man, the detail in that chapter...wows

but i'll try xD
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2017, 20:43:30 »
Why have I never seen this before? Your writing is pretty good. +rep Nas, really.
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2017, 23:18:34 »
Awnhh you guys....tryna make a black man blush thanks Lool
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2017, 23:00:45 »
(Okay soooo its been a really busy two weeks for me...this part should've been posted sooner and for that  I is sorry :3...an epic battle awaits next chapter ;) )

Partisan:

A slight breeze blew past. Silence over took. Movements were still. All three teams stood in place. Eyes moved as they waited for one of them to make the first move.
The Volcano team had pushed further back from the rest of the two teams, missing one of their team members they were afraid, afraid to be rushed as soon as the fight started. The thunder team had moved back slightly, moved into their battle formation, putting them in a position to have all eyes on their opponents. Both teams subconsciously knew what they had to do. Without having to speak or form a plan within themselves, they knew the goal was to take out the other two teams before the fought between each other, for the Volcano team this was easier said than done.
The last team who wore the Hidden Ash symbol on them had not move from their original position. Instead the shortest and seemingly the youngest of all 8 genin of his team, a pale young boy with grayish blue pupils, sat down legs crossed, he's  katana longer than he was rested on his shoulder. He sat between two of his teammates who seemed to be protecting him, they wore all black with as sort of gas mask covering their face which made it hard to get a clear expression from both the very tall Ash genin.

The larger member of the the Volcano could not hold his frustration and eagerness, he threw a shuriken at the young Ash genin, but as if an automotive response, one of the standing Ash genin used his hand to stop it, allowing the shuriken to gouge deep into his palm. Without a moments pause, the Thunder genin simultaneously rushed for the two Volcano genin, seeing them as the most logical choice of attack while they were slightly distracted. they split into two groups,  Hide and Mura attack the smaller of the Volcano genin, suddenly appearing behind the genin with a swift powerful kick to the legs, Mura sent the genin's legs off the ground, without a chance to react the genin is slammed hard into the ground by another pair legs. The genin hit the ground with a hard initial force, pushing out blood through his lungs, out his mouth on impact.

The bigger Volcano genin unable to help the sudden attack on his teammate, is hit by a barrage of fireballs from Saeko pushing him back further away from his teammate. Attempting to hold his ground as he stuck his foot into the ground using an earth technique to keep him in place. In a fit of rage the Volcano genin did not think twice before he countered, quickly lifted his left leg up from the ground, with rocks and earth dragged up and stuck to his leg, he twisted the same leg sideways, kicking all the earth of his legs towards Saeko, turning into a small boulder, immediately spinning his body pulling out his other leg, with incredible speed and power he kicks another powerful boulder at Saeko, leaving no chance for Saeko to react, the bulky genin runs straight towards Saeko with huge strides and a powerful leap forward. Barely just blocking both boulders, Saeko is hit by a force even harder, which sent him flying backwards, crashing through a tree.

The fight on for another couple of minutes has the Volcano team fought back as hard as the could but to no avail, it was clear the Volcano were outnumbered and outmatched as they took some overwhelming damage between both teammates. The big Volcano genin barely keeping himself up as he stood on one knee, sighed as he coughed  up blood as his teammate drops unconscious beside him, raised his hand up admitting defeat. "Volcano genin Gin and Zinn are out!!" One of the jounin officials announced through the speakers that surrounded the arena.

Th e Thunder team bruised all over and slightly battered returned to their battle formation as the set their sights on the Ash team, who had not moved. The young pale Ash genin raises himself using he's giant sheathed katana to aid him up, he parts his long flowing grey hair to the side as hes pupils move from one Thunder genin to the other. The other two Tall Ash genin slowly raise their hand up, to surrender. Causing a huge shock through the Arena. "Ehmm R..Rem and Rin are out..." The official announced again this time unsure of himself.
The two Masked genin nod and walk back into the inner section of the arena.

The pale boy looks up emotionless and takes a step forward.....
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 13:58:03 by Nas »
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2017, 14:06:27 »
Can't believe I missed it, read it now though :p
Good story, and will wait for the next chapter.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2017, 18:11:19 »
Yeezus, what the hell??? Were the two Ash shinobi only there to help this kid advance??

was that sage mode??? as a genin? welp...

seriously tho, cant wait for the fight

RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me