Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64064
Latest: Vilianaptp
New This Month: 4157
New This Week: 123
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73884
Total Topics: 20756
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 817
Total: 826
Seo-Ul-nor
Google (8)

Author Topic: Jutsu Creation Topic  (Read 207435 times)

Offline Tensei

• Genin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Tensei has no influence.
  • excited about this game!
    • View Profile
Re: Jutsu Creation Topic
« Reply #360 on: August 09, 2016, 13:09:48 »
So you u want me to put in snoopys thread then?

And yes I'll change the Kinjutsu name sorry....
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 13:33:00 by Kai »
  • Character Name: Tensei Kirishima

Offline Manuster

« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2017, 05:02:19 »
Lastly, medical ninja should be able to heal afflictions

Jutsu Name (Buff): Medical Studies - General Healing
Description: Permanent Buff to users stats based on the ninja's reading on general healing; must know any medical ninjutsu to learn
Effects: Healing percentages are increased with every buff increase permanently, also medical jutsu chakra usage are decreased

Jutsu Name (Buff): Medical Studies - Burns
Description: Permanent Buff to users stats based on the ninja's reading on burns; must know any medical ninjutsu to learn
Effects: Healing ninjutsu now also heals burns; jutsu effects have decrease chance of burning teammates with every buff increase permanently. User jutsu effects that cause burn have increase damage permanently

Jutsu Name (Buff): Medical Studies - Bleeding
Description: Permanent Buff to users stats based on the ninja's reading on bleeding damage; must know any medical ninjutsu to learn
Effects: Healing ninjutsu now also heals bleeding; jutsu bleeding effects have decrease damage on teammates with every buff increase permanently. User jutsu effects that cause bleeding have increase chance permanently

Jutsu Name (Buff): Medical Studies - Poisons
Description: Permanent Buff to users stats based on the ninja's reading on poisons; must know any medical ninjutsu to learn
Effects: Healing ninjutsu now also heals poisoning; jutsu poison effects have decrease damage on teammates with every buff increase permanently. User jutsu effects that cause poisoning have increase damage permanently

Jutsu Name (Buff): Medical Studies - Stunning
Description: Permanent Buff to users stats based on the ninja's reading on stuns; must know any medical ninjutsu to learn
Effects: Jutsu effects have decrease chance of stunning teammates with every buff increase permanently. User jutsu effects that cause stuns have increase chance permanently

Jutsu Name: Healing Afflictions
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Description: User heals all afflictions target has; must know any three "Medical Studies" buffs to learn
Jutsu Level: Intermediate
Chakra Nature: Yin Release
Jutsu Range: Low
Effects if hit: User heals all afflictions on target

I have about 100 jutsu planned to write up and was going through the entire jutsu thread to see if any were already posted when I found that jawillia posted some of the medical ones.

However, jawillia made all his jutsu grant permanent buffs, whereas I was planning to have temporary buffs.

Will the permanent buffs be implemented or are they a too OP? (A medic could just cast it over and over until anyone is immune from poisoning, burning etc.)

@Kai
@Vreg

And should I bother to post my versions? Even though they would just be a copy with temporary buffs instead of permanence.

I also noticed that there was no formal submission of this jutsu

Jutsu name : (I cannot think of anything)
Jutsu type : Ninjutsu (maybe you will say nitaijutsu but it is not as it is the chakra that attacks and defends)
Jutsu description : A chakra shield appears around you from which you can emerge a hand that attacks pr grabs somebdy.You can control the hand with the mouse by holding a certain key. The look and and the usage are very very similar to Susano.
Jutsu level : Intermediate
Chakra nature : Depends on the chakra nature of the user
Jutsu range: The hand has a base range of 6 meters
Effects if hit : Depends on the chakra nature of the user.

This sounds like an involuted version of susanoo.
I would suggest a modification: Summon a golem withoutlegs that surrounds you and can attack. While this is activated you can't move, you can only melee attack using golem's hands. The golem will be made of your first element type of chakra, and depending on this, the golem will have different stats. For e.g.:
Wind- When you approach wind golem you are pushed back thus he is immune to melee attacks. Isn't immune to jutsus, the jutsus deal less damage than they should.
Fire- Can be attacked using melee but it receives less damage. While the attacker is near the golem, he get's continuosly damage from the fire. Isn't immune to jutsus, the jutsus deal less damage than they should.
Earth- It has a very powerfull armor, the melee and jutsus deal no damage but it cause the golem to erode causing the destruction of the golem after a certain amount of attacks.
Lightning- When he is attacked melee, the exactly amount dealt by the attack is recieved by the attacker. Isn't immune to jutsus, the jutsus deal less damage than they should.

@Konohuro Are you going to submit it formally? Or should I? Or do you think that's a formal submission? Idk...

I'll start with large scale jutsu.

Elemental Pillar Jutsu

Jutsu Name: Fire Pillar
Jutsu Description: A pillar of fire falls from the heavens upon a selected area.
Chakra Nature: Fire
Jutsu Range: Low to Large
Effects if hit:
A circular pillar of fire falls from above, causing damage to all those caught in it except from the user. Extra damage against wind defensive jutsu.

Fire damage.
Burn damage.
The damage does not discriminate against friend or foe - all except the user are affected.

Range, area of the pillar, intensity of burn and the damage is increased with use.

Jutsu Name: Water Pillar
Jutsu Description: A pillar of water rises upon a selected area.
Chakra Nature:
Effects if hit:
A circular pillar of water rises from the ground, causing damage to all those caught in it except from the user. Extra damage against fire defensive jutsu.

Water damage.
Disorientation, reduced vision and hearing.
The damage does not discriminate against friend or foe - all except the user are affected.

When cast over a body of water, chakra consumption is halved.

Range, area of the pillar, duration of disorientation and the damage is increased with use.

Jutsu Name: Lightning Pillar
Jutsu Description: A pillar of lightning falls from the heavens upon a selected area.
Chakra Nature:
Effects if hit:
A circular pillar of lightning falls to the ground, causing damage to all those caught in it except from the user. Extra damage against earth defensive jutsu.

Lightning damage.
Stun, movement is prevented.

Range, area of the pillar, duration of the stun and the damage is increased with use.

Jutsu Name: Wind Pillar
Jutsu Description: A pillar of wind falls upon a selected area.
Chakra Nature:
Effects if hit:
A circular pillar of wind falls to the ground, causing damage to all those caught in it except from the user. Extra damage against lightning defensive jutsu.

Wind damage.
Bleeding, slow, constant health drain.

Range, area of the pillar, duration of bleed and the damage is increased with use.

Jutsu Name: Earth Pillar: Ascension
Jutsu Description: A pillar of earth rises upon a selected area.
Chakra Nature:
Effects if hit:
A circular pillar of earth rises from the ground, no damage is caused - the target(s) is just lifted into the ground. Can be used for offensive/defensive reasons.

No damage.

Range, area of the pillar, and the height of the pillar increase with use.

Jutsu Name: Earth Pillar: Descension
Jutsu Description: A pillar of earth falls upon a selected area.
Jutsu Level: Master
Chakra Nature:
Effects if hit:
Once cast, the user is immobile for a period of time. During this time, if damage is taken, the jutsu is cancelled.

While, immobile, the user is using their chakra to form a large pillar of earth above a selected area. This is then dropped, causing tremendous damage. Extra damage against defensive water jutsu.

Earth damage.

Range, area of the pillar, and the damage inflicted increase with use.

All of the above Pillar Jutsu experience double the buff or debuff from "Elemental Weather Jutsu"

This is because they are direct interactions with the environment/weather.

Elemental God of Death Jutsu (welp dat name tho)

The following jutsu are basically a combination of the above Elemental Pillar Jutsu and the "Elemental Weather Jutsu". Both jutsu are cast back to back but at the Master level of each. The advantage of this is that more damage is caused by the pillar jutsu. This is because the Pillar Jutsu experience a triple buff, instead of the normal double buff.

Both the corresponding Pillar Jutsu and Weather Jutsu must be maxed out to learn these.

Oh, and it requires at least 3 people to be cast.

Jutsu Name: Fire God of Death
Jutsu Description: It becomes incredibly sunny. Like hot. Almost immediatly, a pillar of fire falls from the heavens upon the area.
Jutsu Range: Large
Effects if hit:

Initially, user casts Drought, selecting their desired range, buff, debuff and duration. Once selected, Fire Pillar is cast over the exact same area that is in a drought. The buff from Drought is tripled with the Fire Pillar.

Requires 3 individuals to have cast the jutsu within 5 seconds of each other.
All 3 individuals must have reached the level of 'Master' in both Fire Pillar and Drought.
Any more than 3 individuals will not increase the effects, but the chakra consumption will be spread out.

Jutsu Name: Water God of Death
Jutsu Description: It starts to rain heavily. Almost immediatly, a pillar of water rises from the ground upon the area.
Chakra Nature: Water
Effects if hit:

Initially, user casts Rain, selecting their desired range, buff, debuff and duration. Once selected, Water Pillar is cast over the exact same area that is affected by rain. The buff from Rain is tripled with the Water Pillar.

If the justu is cast over a body of water, the chakra consumption is reduced by half.

All 3 individuals must have reached the level of 'Master' in both Water Pillar and Rain.
Any more than 3 individuals will not increase the effects, but the chakra consumption will be spread out.

Jutsu Name: Lightning God of Death
Jutsu Description:  The sky gets very cloudy, (it might rain a tad bit) there are numerous, loud, claps of thunder with flashes of lightning. Almost immediatly, a pillar of lightning falls upon the area.
Chakra Nature: Lightning
Effects if hit:

Initially, user casts Thunderstorm, selecting their desired range, buff, debuff and duration. Once selected, Lightning Pillar is cast over the exact same area that is affected by Thunderstorm. The buff from Thunderstom is tripled with the Lightning Pillar.

All 3 individuals must have reached the level of 'Master' in both Lightning Pillar and Thunderstorm.

Jutsu Name: Wind God of Death
Jutsu Description: It becomes very windy, trees flapping everywhere, numerous tornadoes, debris and babies flying off in every direction. Almost immediatly, a pillar of wind falls upon the area.
Chakra Nature: Wind
Effects if hit:

Initially, user casts Hurricane, selecting their desired range, buff, debuff and duration. Once selected, Wind Pillar is cast over the exact same area that is affected by Hurricane. The buff from Hurrican is tripled with the Wind Pillar.

All 3 individuals must have reached the level of 'Master' in both Wind Pillar and Hurricane.

Jutsu Name: Earth God of Death
Jutsu Description: A sandstorm ensues. Almost immediatly, a pillar of earth falls upon the area.
Chakra Nature: Earth
Effects if hit:

Initially, user casts Sandstorm, selecting their desired range, buff, debuff and duration. Once selected, Earth Pillar:Descension is cast over the exact same area that is affected by Sandstorm. The buff from Sandstorm is tripled with the Earth Pillar.

Note: Earth Pillar: Ascension is not casted and there it also doesn't benefit from the Sandstorm buff.

All 3 individuals must have reached the level of 'Master' in both Earth Pillar:Descension and Sandstorm.

P.S. I would HEAVILY advise. No, infact, YOU MUST, read through this thread before posting, there's a very large chance that your idea has already been posted.

I've had to delete a good half of my planned jutsu.

Spoiler: show
fu whatasnipe
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:10:56 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline TheSiberianHusky

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • TheSiberianHusky has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2017, 05:46:55 »
Jutsu Name:hallucinating Snow Storm
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Jutsu Description: Creates a snow storm that causes people engulfed in it to hallucinate.
Jutsu Level: Master+
Chakra Nature: Ice Release
Jutsu Range: Medium Range
Effects if hit:
When people use hand signs to try to use jutsu's, the key inputs they use will be mixed up and random ones will be used. It also causes people inflicted by it to become nauseous.
  • Character Name: Roukan

Offline Chadi

• Academy Student Poster
  • Chadi has no influence.
  • HI I love u
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Godai Temple
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2017, 17:49:07 »
rarely any beginner jutsus
  • Character Name: Lucifer Kaiyo

Offline M

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • M has no influence.
  • yes i did it
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 15, 2017, 05:49:15 »
This one depends on how the game is when its released.
Similar to the Atomic Dismantling Jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Spacial Devastation
Jutsu Description: Forbidden. User sacrifices himself to instantly kill his enemy(s) by destroying atoms in a determined radius. (This should have a once-an-hour/day cool down time)
Chakra Nature: Dust
Jutsu Range: Medium
Effects if hit: Instant death, body is dismantled into nothingness
  • Character Name: ℳ

Offline Manuster

« Reply #365 on: March 15, 2017, 07:56:39 »
This one depends on how the game is when its released.
Similar to the Atomic Dismantling Jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Spacial Devastation
Jutsu Description: Forbidden. User sacrifices himself to instantly kill his enemy(s) by destroying atoms in a determined radius. (This should have a once-an-hour/day cool down time)
Chakra Nature: Dust
Jutsu Range: Medium
Effects if hit: Instant death, body is dismantled into nothingness

First of all, this is not the thread for forbidden jutsu.

Secondly, as a skill based game it is unlikely such an overpowered move will be used.

Thirdly, this game includes perma-death (in certain zones) - If you 'sacrifice' yourself then there will be no cooldown.

So basically, as it stands, in a perma-death zone, this jutsu will end both the user and several other characters accounts.

However in a safe zone, it will do nothing but stop the fight.

It'd be better if you think of an effect that won't change so drastically in safe/death zones.

EDIT: It's also ridiculously overpowered.

Imagine this scenario:

"some1 wit this jutsu runs into kage conference"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 08:29:47 by Manuster »

Offline yarden

• Academy Student Poster
  • yarden has no influence.
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
« Reply #366 on: March 21, 2017, 06:33:38 »
Jutsu Name:Hand of fear ( If you got a better name you can change it) but please tell me so i would know :)

Jutsu Type:Ninjutsu

Jutsu Description:An earth hand that comes from inside the earth and catch the enemy and throws him away ( like 50 metes +)
The point is : Earth elements is a deffensive element .
This element is about to get your enemy far from you or from your team mates.
Ofcourse becouse your enemy will fall from high to the ground he will recieve damage.
This jutsu controll by the mouse , like "Earth dome".

Jutsu lvl:Intermediate

Chakra Nature:Earth

Jutsu Range:Large

Effects if hit:
1)Get your enemy away from you.
2)your enemy damaged by 20% hp. (You choose the damage but i think 20% is the most effective).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 06:36:44 by yarden »
  • Character Name: Yarden

Offline Manuster

« Reply #367 on: April 08, 2017, 03:55:12 »
Jutsu name : (I cannot think of anything)
Jutsu type : Ninjutsu (maybe you will say nitaijutsu but it is not as it is the chakra that attacks and defends)
Jutsu description : A chakra shield appears around you from which you can emerge a hand that attacks pr grabs somebdy.You can control the hand with the mouse by holding a certain key. The look and and the usage are very very similar to Susano.
Jutsu level : Intermediate
Chakra nature : Depends on the chakra nature of the user
Jutsu range: The hand has a base range of 6 meters
Effects if hit : Depends on the chakra nature of the user.

This sounds like an involuted version of susanoo.
I would suggest a modification: Summon a golem withoutlegs that surrounds you and can attack. While this is activated you can't move, you can only melee attack using golem's hands. The golem will be made of your first element type of chakra, and depending on this, the golem will have different stats. For e.g.:
Wind- When you approach wind golem you are pushed back thus he is immune to melee attacks. Isn't immune to jutsus, the jutsus deal less damage than they should.
Fire- Can be attacked using melee but it receives less damage. While the attacker is near the golem, he get's continuosly damage from the fire. Isn't immune to jutsus, the jutsus deal less damage than they should.
Earth- It has a very powerfull armor, the melee and jutsus deal no damage but it cause the golem to erode causing the destruction of the golem after a certain amount of attacks.
Lightning- When he is attacked melee, the exactly amount dealt by the attack is recieved by the attacker. Isn't immune to jutsus, the jutsus deal less damage than they should.

Since I was beautifully ignored by Konohuro, I'll submit this myself.

Rather than make 5 separate posts, I'll just post them all together.

Jutsu Name:
Earth Golem
Fire Golem
Lightning Golem
Water Golem
Wind Golem
Jutsu Description: Initially, the torso of the golem is cast, a defensive barrier that encircles the user, preventing the casting of any other jutsu but also massively draining chakra. As use of this jutsu progresses, the golem eventually develops physically. Whilst this jutsu is cast, the user cannot move from their position.

Stage 1: Torso - no offensive features
Stage 2: Torso and One Arm - A single fist for attacks
Stage 3: Torso and Two Arms - Two fists for attacks
Stage 4: A Torso, both Arms and the Head - the Golem can turn in all directions. (Movement is still impossible)
Stage 5: A Torso, both Arms, the Head and a Weapon. I'm not particularly sure about this however, I'll leave it to you to decide between A. A random weapon is randomly assigned each time the jutsu is cast, B. A random weapon is assigned to each individual permanently or C. A different weapon is assigned to each chakra nature.

Just a short list of weapons to help:
Sword and Shield
2 Swords
Sword and Buckler
2 Bucklers
2 Shields (wtf)
Bow and Arrow
Spear
Spear and Shield
Spear and Buckler
2 Spears
Daggers (for both throwing and short distance)
Chains (Particularly for the Fire and Lightning Golems)
Chain attached to 2 Spears
Chain attached to 2 Daggers
Scythe
Axe
Poleaxe
2 Fans (for Wind Golem?)
Fan and anything else?
Club and shield
2 Clubs
Club and Buckler

Jutsu Level: Beginner - Expert
Chakra Nature: Earth/Wind/Fire/Lightning/Water
Jutsu Range: Melee - Range
Effects if hit: Physical and Earth Elemental Damage if hit by the fists or weapon. (The Golem itself also suffers from Elemental weakness)

Note: Individuals with Chakra Mixes can combine Golems to create a Golem with 2 Elemental Advantages. (As well as 2 Elemental weaknesses)

Some Nin-Taijutsu enhancing jutsu now

Jutsu Name:
Flaming Fists
Shocking Fists
Heavy Fists
Light Fists
Raining? Fists
Jutsu Type: Nin-Taijutsu
Jutsu Description: The user coats their hands in their chosen element. Slowing down their punches, but lightly increasing power. With use, speed increases till there is no debuff in speed.
Jutsu Level: Beginner
Chakra Nature: Fire/Wind/Earth/Water/Lightning
Jutsu Range: Melee
Effects if hit: Small increase in normal punching power. Small elemental damage.

Jutsu Name:
Flaming Kicks
Shocking Kicks
Heavy Kicks
Light Kicks
Raining? Kicks
Jutsu Description: The user coats their feet in their chosen element. Slowing down their kicks, but lightly increasing power. With use, speed increases till there is no debuff in speed.
Jutsu Level: Beginner
Effects if hit: Small increase in normal kicking power. Small elemental damage.

Jutsu Name:
Flaming Flurry
Shocking Flurry
Heavy Flurry
Light Flurry
Raining? Flurry
Jutsu Description: The user coats both their hands and feet in their chosen element. Slowing down their punches and kicks, but lightly increasing power. With use, speed increases till there is no debuff in speed.

Note: To learn Flaming Flurry, both Flaming Kicks and Flaming Fists must be mastered. (Which shouldn't take too long as they are only Beginner jutsu.)
Effects if hit: Small increase in normal kicking and punching power. Small elemental damage.

Jutsu Name: Armament (the process of equipping military forces for war)
Jutsu Type: Bukijutsu
Jutsu Description: 'Equips' the users kunai/shuriken/swords/spear by having them fly by the user's side. Once equipped, the user can attack by holding down a button(could be a sign or another randomly assigned button) AND clicking at their target. The attack is carried out by the weapon darting towards the target as if thrown.

'Equipping' weapons constantly drains chakra.
'Equipping' weapons prevents the casting of jutsu (but not the use of Taijutsu, Kenjutsu or Bukijutsu)
'Equipped' weapons are thrown at the speed that the user would throw them at, so by increasing ones strength, you're increasing your throwing speed. (But not range)

Initially only one item can be equipped, however with practice this number can increase to a maximum of 6? 7? 5? You decide.

The same applies for the range, it grows with use to a maximum. (50meters?)

Chakra Nature: None
Jutsu Range: Short-Medium
Effects if hit: Basic bukijutsu/kenjutsu damage.

Jutsu Name: Fire Armament
Water Armament
Wind Armament
Lightning Armament
Earth Armament
Jutsu Type: Bukijutsu
Jutsu Description:

This jutsu is identical to Armament, except for one difference;

The 'equipped' weapon is coated with elemental chakra.

This reduces range, speed and increases chakra consumption. All of which can be reduced with practice. (But never negated.)

Jutsu Level: Between Intermediate and Expert
Chakra Nature: None
Jutsu Range: Short-Medium
Effects if hit: Basic bukijutsu/kenjutsu damage. With light elemental damage.

I feel like I'm making the elements identical so here are some unique jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Furnace
Jutsu Description: By placing their hands on a wall/floor, the user can channel their chakra to heat the room on the opposite side of the wall. By increasing chakra output, the user can heat the surface faster, the range of affected increases with use.
Jutsu Level: Intermediate +
Jutsu Range: Short - Medium
Effects if hit: Constant fire damage, can destory/burn shoes. Would most likely be used in a Dome/Cage jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Single Wind Scythes
Jutsu Type: Nin-Tai-Bukijutsu
Jutsu Description: Straightening out their palm, the user channels wind chakra around their hand at a rapid speed, generating a fast cutting scythe on their palm.
Jutsu Level: Between Beginner and Intermediate
Effects if hit: Bleed, basic damage and heavy wind damage.

Jutsu Name: Twin Wind Scythes
Jutsu Type: Nin-Tai-Bukijutsu
Jutsu Description: Straightening out their palms the user channels wind chakra around both their hands at a rapid speed, generating a fast cutting scythe on their palms.

Single Wind Scythe must be learnt in order to learn this jutsu.
Jutsu Level: Between Beginner and Intermediate
Effects if hit: Bleed, basic damage and heavy wind damage.

Jutsu Name: Jet of Fire
Jet of Water
Jet of Lightning
Jutsu Description: Shooting out both palms, the user fires a jet of fire/water/lightning at their target.

The size, range and power of the jutsu increases with use.
Jutsu Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Chakra Nature: Fire/Water/Lightning
Jutsu Range: Medium - Looong
Effects if hit: Elemental damage.

Offline TheStylee

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • TheStylee has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2017, 06:40:37 »

Jutsu name:Earth style - Rock punch
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Jutsu Description: For a medium amount of time your hands becoming rocky and size is increased considerable
Jutsu Level: Medium
Effects if hit:Your taijutsu damage is increased consderable and the attacks are reducing the enemy stamina when it.Also,your mov.speed is decreased with a % procent during the effect.Higher levels of ability provide better % damage and smaller procent of mov.speed reducing -%

Jutsu name:Sand style - Kinesthetic dessert.
Jutsu type:Sensory
Jutsu description:A 1,5m/2 metters height sand wall appears in front of you .Wherever in area of 500m (first level )it detects any shinobi running over 30km/m + .
Jutsu level : Medium - Expert
Jutsu range: Depends on level of the ability.If the ability is bigger level the detection area is bigger(500m +) and the speed of detectable shinobis is lower ( 25 km/h + , 20 km/h+)
Chakra nature:Sand

Effects if hit : If someone is detectable and meets the conditions ,a point on the sand wall is flashing.BUT,it's flashing just on the position that shinobi was detected initially.It doesnt show the after-moves.

Jutsu name: Sand style - Sand boots
Jutsu type:Ninjutsu
Jutsu description:After making the hand-seals and pushing the ground ,the sand will apears from the ground and snare all the enemys on a predetermined area around the user.
Jutsu level:Begginer-Expert
Jutsu range:Range
Effects if hits:Incapacitating any foot moves of the enemy for a small amount of time.However,the enemy may use handseal and long distance jutsu .

Jutsu name : Sand style - Sand prison
Jutsu description: After making the handseals and choosing the target,the sand will apears from the ground and prison the hands and the foots of the target.
Chakra nature: Sand
Effects if hits: Incapaciting any foot and hands moves for a small-medium amount of time.The amount of time depends on the taijutsu level of the target.

Jutsu name : Sand style - Sand wave.
Jutsu description:After making the handseals and pushing the ground,a huge wave of sand appears and knock up the enemys on the area.
Chackra nature:Sand
Effects if hits:The user summon a big wave of sand that knock up the enemys catched in the affects area dealing a medium amount of damage.The sand remained after the wave striked ,provide to the all sand-chakra-natures-shinobis-type in the area a buff for mov.speed (a small amount)(Tehnically,after the strike and the damage deal,it creates also a terrain like a field for few dozen of meters.)

Jutsu name:Earth style - Toxic mud
Jutsu description : The user vomit mud on the range sized area.
Jutsu range :Ranged
Chackra nature:Earth
Effects if hits:If the vomit strikes the enemy,it will deal a medium-level damage.Also,the mov.speed and the att.speed is decreased

Jutsu name : Earth style - Earth prison
Jutsu description:After making the hand seals and pushing the ground,a hand made of earth is striking of the ground.If the target is striked,a huge prison made of rock is getting out of the ground and capture the user and the target.
Jutsu level: Expert+
Effects if hit:If the hand made of rock catch the target,a huge prison made of rock is creating.The target can not escape.Nobody can enter or get out of the prison.It can be turned off just if the user do so or the user is knock out.

Jutsu name : Earth style - Throwing rocks
Jutsu description: After the hand-seals, the user throw 3/4/7 rock to the ranged area.
Jutsu level : Begginer,Medium,Expert
Chakra nature:Earth
Effects if hit:The rocks will deal a small / medium amount of damage.Also,if the ability is a bigger level ,the throwed rocks have a bigger size.

Jutsu name: Sand style - Sand's dreams.
Jutsu type:Genjutsu
Jutsu description:After the user catch a target ,the target will have the vision redducted.
Jutsu level : Begginer+
Jutsu range:Ranged
Chakra:Sand
Effects if hits:If the user catch the target on his genjutsu,the camera of the target will have a sand-effects reducing the vision ,properly.

• Character Name: TheStylee

Offline sirpaul

• Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • sirpaul has no influence.
  • Previosly known as Fampo
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsunagami
  • Organization: Roguhanta and Blackbox
« Reply #369 on: April 12, 2017, 14:13:48 »

Jutsu Description: For a medium amount of time your hands becoming rocky and size is increased considerable
Effects if hit:Your taijutsu damage is increased consderable and the attacks are reducing the enemy stamina when it.Also,your mov.speed is decreased with a % procent during the effect.Higher levels of ability provide better % damage and smaller procent of mov.speed reducing -%

Jutsu description:A 1,5m/2 metters height sand wall appears in front of you .Wherever in area of 500m (first level )it detects any shinobi running over 30km/m + .
Jutsu range: Depends on level of the ability.If the ability is bigger level the detection area is bigger(500m +) and the speed of detectable shinobis is lower ( 25 km/h + , 20 km/h+)

Effects if hit : If someone is detectable and meets the conditions ,a point on the sand wall is flashing.BUT,it's flashing just on the position that shinobi was detected initially.It doesnt show the after-moves.

Jutsu description:After making the hand-seals and pushing the ground ,the sand will apears from the ground and snare all the enemys on a predetermined area around the user.
Effects if hits:Incapacitating any foot moves of the enemy for a small amount of time.However,the enemy may use handseal and long distance jutsu .

Jutsu description: After making the handseals and choosing the target,the sand will apears from the ground and prison the hands and the foots of the target.
Effects if hits: Incapaciting any foot and hands moves for a small-medium amount of time.The amount of time depends on the taijutsu level of the target.

Jutsu description:After making the handseals and pushing the ground,a huge wave of sand appears and knock up the enemys on the area.
Effects if hits:The user summon a big wave of sand that knock up the enemys catched in the affects area dealing a medium amount of damage.The sand remained after the wave striked ,provide to the all sand-chakra-natures-shinobis-type in the area a buff for mov.speed (a small amount)(Tehnically,after the strike and the damage deal,it creates also a terrain like a field for few dozen of meters.)

Effects if hits:If the vomit strikes the enemy,it will deal a medium-level damage.Also,the mov.speed and the att.speed is decreased

Jutsu description:After making the hand seals and pushing the ground,a hand made of earth is striking of the ground.If the target is striked,a huge prison made of rock is getting out of the ground and capture the user and the target.
Effects if hit:If the hand made of rock catch the target,a huge prison made of rock is creating.The target can not escape.Nobody can enter or get out of the prison.It can be turned off just if the user do so or the user is knock out.

Jutsu description: After the hand-seals, the user throw 3/4/7 rock to the ranged area.
Effects if hit:The rocks will deal a small / medium amount of damage.Also,if the ability is a bigger level ,the throwed rocks have a bigger size.

Jutsu description:After the user catch a target ,the target will have the vision redducted.
Effects if hits:If the user catch the target on his genjutsu,the camera of the target will have a sand-effects reducing the vision ,properly.

there is no such thing as "sand style" or "sand chakra nature", the sand jutsu that gaara (or the other sand users) use is magnet release.. they have little metal particles mixed with their sand making it possible to manipulate the sand... so these "sand styles" would only work for people who have magnet release which is bs
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 14:17:36 by Fampo »
  • Character Name: Sirpaul

Offline Manuster

« Reply #370 on: April 12, 2017, 14:18:39 »

there is no such thing as "sand style" or "sand chakra nature", the sand jutsu that gaara (or the other sand users) use is magnet release.. they have little metal particles mixed with their sand making it possible to manipulate the sand... so these "sand styles" would only work for people who have magnet release which is bs

Sandstorm release?

Offline TheStylee

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • TheStylee has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Blackbox
« Reply #371 on: April 12, 2017, 15:41:33 »

Sandstorm release?
Ops,i meant dust / santstorm .My bad xd
  • Character Name: TheStylee

Offline sirpaul

• Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 12, 2017, 17:31:21 »

Sandstorm release?
Ops,i meant dust / santstorm .My bad xd
there aint no "dust/sandstorm chakra nature" either

Offline Manuster

« Reply #373 on: April 12, 2017, 19:09:12 »

what?

theres most definitely sandstorm ; https://gyazo.com/2e85113eb6f9a1abed8cf5b0df89f53f

all the chakra mixes are here, in case you've forgotten

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=732.msg6513#msg6513

Offline sirpaul

• Jonin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 13, 2017, 12:35:55 »

what?

theres most definitely sandstorm ; https://gyazo.com/2e85113eb6f9a1abed8cf5b0df89f53f

all the chakra mixes are here, in case you've forgotten

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=732.msg6513#msg6513

o shit right.. forgot that that list exists smh

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage