Forum > Shinobi Life Online Character

Mitoko Kirishima Nerumani

(1/3) > >>

MinatoNamikaze:

This character is based off a character inspired by http://kushinadanarutofanfiction.weebly.com/  also credited for the pic.

Name: Mitoko 'Kirishima' Nerumani 
Other names: Mito(short),  Reddo ikari - red fury
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 107 lbs
Hairstyle: Like shown in the picture above
Facial hair: -
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Blue/Red
Blood type: B
Primary chakra nature: Wind Release
Hidden Village: Hidden Hill (not final decision)
Clan: Kirishima
Good or evil at heart?: Good

Description of the character's personality: She has a happy, cheerful personality. But when it comes to business, she takes it very serious and with determination to do the very best. When it comes to her comrades, she can be very caring and cooperative with them. She also doesn't like to be treated like a fool or to bullied by others as she has a short-fused, quite uncontrollable temper deep inside her which make her eyes turn red, which is why she can be feared by some people.

Description of the character's history: --will be added eventually--

UbichiKo:
Looks good, makes my think to kushina ^^.

Leebz:
A guy rolling as a girl.. Next Mord? XD
Good job, character picture could use some tweaking though :P

MinatoNamikaze:
Thanks XD thought that i would be different from others. And the pic is not mine btw but i really liked it  :D. Will be creating one from the char creator soon though.

Shivraj:
That is female Naruto right there xD Gender Swap, and not sure if you should add something like "eyes turn red" cause you know, that's impossible in game, unless you have a KG, really low chance of that :) OOOOOOR you can choose a red eye color at character creation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version