Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 28
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 608
Total: 619
travemunc
Google (9)
Baidu

Author Topic: General discussion  (Read 516395 times)

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
Re: General disscusion
« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2016, 13:14:54 »
@Skyknght Please try to not double post.
Just edit your previous message if you want to add more stuff.
(Saying this because I saw you posted 3 comments under each other in a small time period on the Jutsu creation topic.)

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2016, 21:50:37 »
Stop copying me and I thought you were leaving?
i am had to stop at boston but who cares?
dude....you'r like a fucking something that Annoys every fucking guy,just like a insect,fucking RIP.
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2016, 03:05:38 »
Our clan resides in all of the hidden villages so techinally I am in the Village Hidden in the Hills YAY!
So does Himitsu. But you gotta be FROM a village.. Those posts meant where are you going to start personally. Not that they are important anyway, I made Thunders because of Batt's Hidden Hill XD
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline HerpDerpZerp

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • HerpDerpZerp has no influence.
  • Hi, I am here to chat, so lets chat!
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Igarashi
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2016, 03:26:13 »
Our clan resides in all of the hidden villages so techinally I am in the Village Hidden in the Hills YAY!
So does Himitsu. But you gotta be FROM a village.. Those posts meant where are you going to start personally. Not that they are important anyway, I made Thunders because of Batt's Hidden Hill XD
Don't worry i edited so I actually picked a starting village
  • Character Name: Shika Igarashi

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2016, 11:31:15 »
Stop copying me and I thought you were leaving?
i am had to stop at boston but who cares?
dude....you'r like a fucking something that Annoys every fucking guy,just like a insect,fucking RIP.
He's gone now, no benefit in raging on him lmao
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2016, 15:06:05 »
Ngl, Kings_Head should have said he was leaving Himitsu, either through the thread, pm or discord. However it can't be helped now i guess.

Apart from the fire chakra nature we have no other similarities to the Uchiha, i'm pretty sure m4 wasn't trying to be like them when he made Kirishima. A chakra nature isn't enough to prove it.

One last thing, don't forget how many people left Kirishima to join Himitsu. If Kings_Head is a traitor/snake due to this then they are also the same thing.

Name: Vulcan
Character Age: 15
Type: Demiblood
Ninja Rank: Genin
Hidden Village: Hidden Inferno
Chakra Nature (s): Fire
Specialization: Kenjutsu, ninjutsu

Accepted. Welcome to the clan.

@Kai Yeah, but your member (Single one I believe, Ken) had common courtesy to say he was leaving and/or didn't try scouting a new clan through you. I am not bothered he left, just disappointed in how he did it.

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #396 on: April 05, 2016, 16:06:42 »
You devolved, only monkeys in there now.

But keep up the good leadership, you're a great alpha ape!
Hardly.. What would you know? Being inactive for the longest time lol. Shivraj has done well under leadership of Kata and has improved it from being a hated org, due to toxicity, (No offence to Gen1 but even you guys could admit it) and turned it into something people look up to as a rogue org. Don't devalue Shivraj's work by saying it devolved when you haven't been around to see what has happened here.

Now, I may have took what you said a lot more serious than you meant it. You may have meant this as a joke, but my point still stands on not devaluing his work with no knowledge. Oh, and yes, I took your comment with a pinch of salt, oh well. :)
You still can't tell I'm joking, can you? Like you said I've got no idea what went down, so why'd I make a statement like that? Because it's a joke, no need to write an essay XD
@CaptainSpoon it was a shitty joke then. Even Shivraj thought you was being serious from his reply.. Pick better ones next time to avoid confusion :P

P.S. I am willing to write an "essay" if it is to defend my friend(s). Maybe you don't go to such lengths, but I do :)

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #397 on: April 05, 2016, 16:10:37 »
@Nova Remove this?
@Leebz when an org/clan gets deleted, and others have posted in it, the thread gets locked instead :)
But still, @Cedie @Kai @Vreggie pls lock this
Makes no sense to lock just because there was posts in it xD
If there is no content as he deleted it all, it should be deleted. Doesn't matter if it removes our comments too :P
But my postcount....
Ew. The fact you said that made me throw up a little xD
It'll only remove, like, 3 posts from it? It won't hinder you too much.. Or be the end of the world. XD
3 POST CAN HAVE A LOT OF DIFFERENCE!

but really, @Vreg why is this rule? just cause of post count? or for archiving reasons? etc.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 05, 2016, 16:15:10 »
@Nova Remove this?
@Leebz when an org/clan gets deleted, and others have posted in it, the thread gets locked instead :)
If there is no content as he deleted it all, it should be deleted. Doesn't matter if it removes our comments too :P
But my postcount....
It'll only remove, like, 3 posts from it? It won't hinder you too much.. Or be the end of the world. XD

but really, @Vreg why is this rule? just cause of post count? or for archiving reasons? etc.
Preventing spam, preventing people from bumping their own topics, preventing people from gaining post count because they were too lazy to edit their original post.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #399 on: April 05, 2016, 16:21:04 »
@Nova Remove this?
But my postcount....

Preventing spam, preventing people from bumping their own topics, preventing people from gaining post count because they were too lazy to edit their original post.
but, that would be solved if you DELETE the thread, why lock it? it's not a problem if you lock it either.... Sorry for being a derp, can't tell what's the difference

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #400 on: April 11, 2016, 03:10:58 »

@SirTroll Thanks

I only have one problem with this... I think this should be a master level jutsu.. because it uses a % of total health and chakra it would use less resources for a gennin to use then for a kaga ranked player. This is both unrealistic and unbalanced. but sirtroll is right this is should be in the forbidden topic.

@cmsurfer It was intentional. If a Genin can obtain this jutsu then he has more than earned the right to use it. And the Jutsu itself is supposed to be unrealistic in the fact that a pebble can be summoned if a Kage level player loses 90% of his health and chakra and a Genin can win a 20v1 at a much lower numerical cost.

If you think about it.

It would be dumb for a Kage to use this ;)
@Manuster
I'm all for giving new players a chance against a higher level player but this seems a little to much... The game is going for realizem... I have no problem with summoning a meteor and if you do all the draw backs sound about right. But I think it would work better as less of a luck of the draw kind of jutsu and more targeted and nerfed damage abit. And as you get better at the jutsu the more power you have behind it. After all it is also going to be a  heavily skill-based game.

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #401 on: April 11, 2016, 08:18:19 »
I know I'm double posting and all but please don't add this to my last post. The previous post is long and complicated enough as it is.

@Manuster
A double post is still a double post, saying you post twice to not make it 1 long thread, is kinda contradicting because by posting it twice the length is actually longer (2 posts + 2 times your forum profile {Signature etc.})
Would be longer than just 2 comments in one post.
I did edit & remove one.

I know you asked not to, but quite frankly it's still not allowed even if it is 2 well written posts.
Also seeing as you're aware that you might be post whoring (talking about your signature.) that also would seem like a reason why you would do that.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 11, 2016, 11:13:09 »
@Manuster Just edit your previous post if you want to add something to it.
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Manuster

« Reply #403 on: April 11, 2016, 14:18:19 »

@SirTroll Thanks

I only have one problem with this... I think this should be a master level jutsu.. because it uses a % of total health and chakra it would use less resources for a gennin to use then for a kaga ranked player. This is both unrealistic and unbalanced. but sirtroll is right this is should be in the forbidden topic.

@cmsurfer It was intentional. If a Genin can obtain this jutsu then he has more than earned the right to use it. And the Jutsu itself is supposed to be unrealistic in the fact that a pebble can be summoned if a Kage level player loses 90% of his health and chakra and a Genin can win a 20v1 at a much lower numerical cost.

If you think about it.

It would be dumb for a Kage to use this ;)
@Manuster
I'm all for giving new players a chance against a higher level player but this seems a little to much... The game is going for realizem... I have no problem with summoning a meteor and if you do all the draw backs sound about right. But I think it would work better as less of a luck of the draw kind of jutsu and more targeted and nerfed damage abit. And as you get better at the jutsu the more power you have behind it. After all it is also going to be a  heavily skill-based game.

I see where you're coming from with this. Your point is valid but I think this comes down to preference. For me, this jutsu is all about luck. The performance of every single jutsu is dependent on the level and skill of the user. I understand this game is all about realism and skill, however both of those would be required in very large quantities for any user to obtain the scroll in the first place.

Vreg also mentioned that the Rank of a player has nothing to do with their skill. In this game you will be able to be Kage level at Genin rank. Just like Naruto was. Are you saying that if such a player obtained the scroll they shouldn't be able to use it unless they rank up? I think they should...

I know I'm double posting and all but please don't add this to my last post. The previous post is long and complicated enough as it is.

@Manuster
A double post is still a double post, saying you post twice to not make it 1 long thread, is kinda contradicting because by posting it twice the length is actually longer (2 posts + 2 times your forum profile {Signature etc.})
Would be longer than just 2 comments in one post.
I did edit & remove one.

I know you asked not to, but quite frankly it's still not allowed even if it is 2 well written posts.
Also seeing as you're aware that you might be post whoring (talking about your signature.) that also would seem like a reason why you would do that.

It wasn't the length I was concerned about but the separation between the two suggestions.

But rules are rules I guess. I'll just use the horizontal rule ;) to get the effect I want.

RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #404 on: April 11, 2016, 14:20:01 »
I see where you're coming from with this. Your point is valid but I think this comes down to preference. For me, this jutsu is all about luck. The performance of every single jutsu is dependent on the level and skill of the user. I understand this game is all about realism and skill, however both of those would be required in very large quantities for any user to obtain the scroll in the first place.

Vreg also mentioned that the Rank of a player has nothing to do with their skill. In this game you will be able to be Kage level at Genin rank. Just like Naruto was. Are you saying that if such a player obtained the scroll they
What about making it have a certain health and chakra limit to be castable? If you don't match that criteria, you can either save the scroll for future use, or sell it for HIGH prices. Like, you must have X amount of Hit Points and Y amount of Chakra Points to cast this jutsu.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 14:22:48 by Shivraj »