Forum > Naruto Manga

WARNING! MANGA LAST PAGE! Naruto 698.

(1/5) > >>

Uchinja:
Well, that was unexpected...It was not a really good chapter, but the ending was shocking...I have nothing more to say lol...So, what do you think guys? is it what you expected or not? Well, 1 more chapter to go...  :(

THIS:

America:
Kind of bullshit. Apparently, TnJ worked on Sasuke the second after their last jutsu hit. I think it would be more interesting if one of them died. I'd prefer Nardo to die, but whatever.

America:
Ok, you know what? FUCK what I just said. This chapter was complete FUCKING HORSESHIT. I have never read such a damn retarded twist ever in my life. Suddenly, Sasuke just realizes he wants to bang Nardo and gives up on EVERY FUCKING USEFUL GOAL HES HAD. I would honestly rather live in fucking North Korea then have this chapter be legit. I didn't even realize how angry I was at this chapter until I broke out of the initial stun of this being the second to last chapter. Why THE FUCK did their arms even come off? Why didn't that shit happen ages ago when they first met in final valley? And of course, their blood IS FUCKING HOLDING HANDS OR SOME GAY SHIT.

Now Sasuke is going to start calling Nardo 'Naruto-Senpai'. This is fucking stupid. I'm seriously pissed at Sasuke and Kishimoto. Someone tell me this chapter is a fucking joke, because if not, that's not Sasuke in there. This Manga is now officially garbage. Way to end the fucking story, Kishimoto. Cunt.

Score:
Power of Friendship: 4362
Bad Guys: 0
Me: -164

Indigo:
I kinda liked this chapter, I like that they've made up and shit. And there arms being blown off is kinda sentimental, they both are missing the arm the other has.

Conclusion: Badass.

I'm not even mad.

json243:

--- Quote from: Indigo on October 29, 2014, 14:34:54 ---I kinda liked this chapter, I like that they've made up and shit. And there arms being blown off is kinda sentimental, they both are missing the arm the other has.

Conclusion: Badass.

I'm not even mad.

--- End quote ---
I did not expect them to lose arms tho. I was just like holy shit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version