Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64466
Latest: valtrex india
New This Month: 335
New This Week: 11
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76788
Total Topics: 22330
Most Online Today: 1164
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1086
Total: 1104
valtrex india
jackwod
HubertMag
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (8)
Baidu (4)

Author Topic: Chakra Natures  (Read 8974 times)

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
Chakra Natures
« on: April 30, 2014, 09:16:21 »
Hello all, I just wanted to give a suggestion. Basically, I understand that we can choose our first nature and our second one is random. At first I thought that was a cool idea until I thought of how silly someone with a fire nature and a water nature would be. I mean, come on, it kind of goes against the whole idea of a naruto simulation. It would be like Kisame or Zabuza using fire style, it just looks wierd. So, I thought about maybe having increased chances for natures that don't conflict with your first choice. Ex: Player chooses water style and from that point has an increased chance at having maybe lightning or wind style. That would open the doors for wood style jutsu or something. Also, if this were to happen, I feel like the player should also have a decreased chance for their two opposite natures. Ex: Player chooses Water style and has a 70% chance to get wind and lightning styles as their second nature while they only have a 30% chance for fire and earth. This would make it truly rare to have conflicting chakra natures, and people may actually respect someone who has them. Anyway, that's my two cents on the subject and I hope someone sees eye to eye with me.  :P

• Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
Re: Chakra Natures
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 14:11:28 »
Why wouldn't it be possible for someone to get fire and water? It's not like you can use them simultaneously (which would be a kekkei genkai). The shinobi you're mentioning were one of the strongest in Naruto, don't compare you or any other player to them.

You guys will most likely never reach their level of strength, only a few talented players with the right set of skills (including lots of intelligence) will be able to get to that level. And regarding those skilled players, the lucky ones would have gotten their expected secondary chakra nature and would therefore be better with that in combat against an equally skilled shinobi that had gotten an unexpected secondary chakra nature. Bad luck is unfortunately a part of life and will also be present in Shinobi Life Online.

You have only focused your attention towards the most skilled and genetically lucky ones in Naruto, but most players will be the shinobi you see in the backgrounds when the exceptionally strong ones are having a conversation.

Unlike in any Naruto game, Shinobi Life Online will not place you in the feet of an already skilled and well respected shinobi. You will be placed in the feet of an average shinobi, and it will be up to you to increase the skill of your character and yourself as a player. It will be up to you to build respect based on your course of actions.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 19:59:24 by Vreg »
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 16:58:25 »
I see... it was merely a suggestion man, no need to get feisty.  :o
  • Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 19:27:09 »
I see... it was merely a suggestion man, no need to get feisty.  :o
My mistake, wasn't meant that way.
  • Character Name: Vuregu