Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64460
Latest: XXXVIIPr
New This Month: 329
New This Week: 15
New Today: 15
Stats
Total Posts: 76645
Total Topics: 22189
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 800
Total: 815
EdithSoure
Victorqqh
XXXVIIPr
Durgesh
Victorujo
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (7)

Poll

Do you agree with this suggestion?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: A mini game, for memorizing the Handsigns?  (Read 8687 times)

Offline YourInnerDemon

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • YourInnerDemon has no influence.
  • ~I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret
    • View Profile
A mini game, for memorizing the Handsigns?
« on: May 05, 2014, 04:58:58 »
I came up with an idea just minutes ago while reading some old suggestions and here is the idea:
How about a mini game, just used so you can memorize the handseals in-game?
Say, when you click 'Test Shinobi Life Online', you can use 3 handseals, correct?
Before i start, here is the official list of how the seals will look on the keyboard (According to Shinobi Life Online's leader, Vreg):

1. bird T
2. boar Y
3. dog U

4. dragon G
5. ox H
6. tiger J

7. snake V
8. rat B
9. horse N

10. monkey I
11. hare O
12. ram P

What i'm thinking of is something kind of like the 'test Shinobi Life Online thing' but, you can't move and the only thing you can do is perform handseals (Jutsu(s) will not be casted).
So then, players will be forced to memorize their favorite jutsu(s) handseals, so they can perform them in-game, when it is released.
I personally think this is a great idea for everyone to catch up on the basic ropes of the main game's center. After all, it's all about how fast you perform handseals, isn't it? ;).

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Re: A mini game, for memorizing the Handsigns?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 10:27:38 »
this is a great idea, but i think it isnt all about how fast u use them. u need to know ur own speed, cuz if ur slow id say u rather keep a safe distance while using hand signs then to keep doing that minigame since it wont improve ur speed directly.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 14:22:43 »
I came up with an idea just minutes ago while reading some old suggestions and here is the idea:
Say, when you click 'Test Shinobi Life Online', you can use 3 handseals, correct?
Before i start, here is the official list of how the seals will look on the keyboard (According to Shinobi Life Online's leader, Vreg):

1. bird T
2. boar Y
3. dog U

4. dragon G
5. ox H
6. tiger J

7. snake V
8. rat B
9. horse N

10. monkey I
11. hare O
12. ram P

What i'm thinking of is something kind of like the 'test Shinobi Life Online thing' but, you can't move and the only thing you can do is perform handseals (Jutsu(s) will not be casted).
So then, players will be forced to memorize their favorite jutsu(s) handseals, so they can perform them in-game, when it is released.
I personally think this is a great idea for everyone to catch up on the basic ropes of the main game's center. After all, it's all about how fast you perform handseals, isn't it? ;).
The thing is, the game has up until now only 2 jutsus. You can't memorize the seals for jutsus that weren't implemented yet.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 23:17:09 »
@marius

1. bird T
2. boar Y
3. dog U

4. dragon G
5. ox H
6. tiger J

7. snake V
8. rat B
9. horse N

10. monkey I
11. hare O
12. ram P

I think he means just plain hand seals. Although there wouldn't be a point in that since all of our jutsu will feature custom hand seals.
  • Character Name: Vuregu