Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

options

(1/2) > >>

evolutionary-blaze:
I am very surprised that no one has asked this soo far tht from what i have seen and read but will we be able to play this game with a controller like an xbox or playstation controller cause when i exprienced the stress test i found it quite hard to move in my way or can we change the settings to our comfort, because i can think ppl would play better with a controller but the only problem  tht i can think of is the hand seals if it can be done on with a controller.

conteledemonte:
Would be unfair. Because is easier when you play with the controller than the keyboard.

rayzote:
I don't see how the hand seals would work on a joypad, a keyboard has a lot more buttons that a joypad, the keyboard is just perfect ;)
You can use programs like JoyToKey or Xpadder. That way you can configure the joypad as you wish.

evolutionary-blaze:

--- Quote from: conteledemonte on July 20, 2014, 18:29:31 ---Would be unfair. Because is easier when you play with the controller than the keyboard.

--- End quote ---

Well theres something u dont understand many mmos tht u play quite a few ppl use controllers and u wouldnt know

conteledemonte:

--- Quote from: evolutionary-blaze on July 21, 2014, 10:54:48 ---
--- Quote from: conteledemonte on July 20, 2014, 18:29:31 ---Would be unfair. Because is easier when you play with the controller than the keyboard.

--- End quote ---

Well theres something u dont understand many mmos tht u play quite a few ppl use controllers and u wouldnt know

--- End quote ---
I rarely play mmos. I usually play shooters, rpg-s an strategy games, well I used to, for the moment I only play LoL, but that's out of topic, I just want to say that I'm not leaving my ideea, in a game like naruto is unfair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version