Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64333
Latest: Monalddounc
New This Month: 202
New This Week: 38
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 75405
Total Topics: 21377
Most Online Today: 928
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 830
Total: 839
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense)
Google (6)
Baidu

Author Topic: Satoru  (Read 6101 times)

Offline DrSuhi

Satoru
« on: December 18, 2014, 19:24:23 »
Name: Satoru Nii
Height: 183,5 cm
Weight: 83 kg
Hairstyle: spiky and short
Facial hair: sometimes doesn't shave if there is no time
Hair color: I think that's green not sure
Eye color: blue
Blood type: B+
Primary chakra nature: Fire Release
Village: Hidden Haze (Heizugakure)
Clan: TBD
Good or evil at heart?: good unless he get's so overwhelmed by something so his emotions take control of him

Description of the character's personality: wouldn't harm a fly, unless the fly had ninja training. His everlasting smile is his signature, it captures his insanity and joy of life. People who encounter him are usually on their guard because of that smile. It just makes you think how he will stab you with his katana when you blink. And another thing that gives him a freaky feel, is his obsession with blades and sharp objects. He likes people who are knowledgeable, and likes learning from these people. His main goals in life is mastering medical ninjutsu. When he achieves his goals he already has plans for his next achievement.

Description of the character's history: His mother brought him into this world alone, because his father died in a low level ninja battle. About a 2 years later his mother left him, because she was marked as a rouge ninja. She did so knowing he will be better off in the village. When he was older he never asked who his parents were, because he was too busy exploring the world. He always had an enormous appreciation for life. He stole his first sword at the age of 10. He thought it was the prettiest thing he had ever layed eyes on.  He hid it well from the people running the orphanage and trained on his own, while no one was around, so they wouldn't take it away from him. He kept it long after he left the orphanage and people knew him as ˝that guy with a sword˝ from that day on. One day it got destroyed by some kid he fought with, while on a mission, somewhere near the Village Hidden by Shock Waves. The boy was not even a ninja, he was just a curious boy like Satoru was once and to some extent still is. With no one in the area so he used a fire release jutsu to delete the evidence. The boy soon turned in to ashes witch scattered all over until there was nothing left. Every one was surprised when Satoru got back to the village, because he did not carry a sword with him. He told them all that he forgot it somewhere along the way, but it wasn't very convincing so every one was a bit suspicious. He bought a new one from the same merchant he stole the last one almost 10 years ago.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 18:05:13 by DrSuhi »

• Character Name: Satoru Nii

Offline Mandalore

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mandalore has no influence.
  • Member of Katakiuchi
    • View Profile
Re: Satoru
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 19:39:25 »
I like your character, and I think that hair color is blue.

Offline DrSuhi

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 19:47:05 »
thx a lot, and you are probably right. I'm colorblind

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 20:42:41 »
Why didn't he admitted to having his sword broken? I mean, it's not an incriminatory fact, wouldn't have gotten him in trouble so I don't really understand the reasoning behind that...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 20:45:23 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline DrSuhi

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 22:03:19 »
Why didn't he admitted to having his sword broken? I mean, it's not an incriminatory fact, wouldn't have gotten him in trouble so I don't really understand the reasoning behind that...
well you as a ninja, you want people to be deceived, even if it is on a primitive level like lying. with lying you can basically create your own realm, you make the story happen. If he says It broke they will dig deeper and get closer to the answer, than they ever would with just making something up. If he goes in a completely different direction with his lie they will follow like sheep. there is less chance for him to fuck up, he could talk about it for hours, but saying he broke it might make him screw it up, because it's so close to the truth and it makes him think about it and potentially makes him leak out more information.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 22:08:52 »
well you as a ninja, you want people to be deceived, even if it is on a primitive level like lying. with lying you can basically create your own realm, you make the story happen. If he says It broke they will dig deeper and get closer to the answer, than they ever would with just making something up. If he goes in a completely different direction with his lie they will follow like sheep. there is less chance for him to fuck up, he could talk about it for hours, but saying he broke it might make him screw it up, because it's so close to the truth and it makes him think about it and potentially makes him leak out more information.
Deception has its relevance in plenty of situations, but it doesn't seem to make sense in this one, nor was it necessary since it doesn't help achieving a greater goal, it's a mere lie. Take a look at the epitome of deception in the Naruto series, Itachi. He didn't achieve this status by lying to his mother about doing his homework and so on. And all of the deception surrounding him had the ultimate goal to trick his brother into killing him, which he succeeded in. In other words, he had a greater goal, other than merely intentional misinforming.

Just my thoughts on the matter, but I think that's too philosophical, especially since the reason for this "deception" is not even well justified. Then again, my 0.02 cents, you write your story as you please.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 22:14:24 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 23:25:48 »
It´s Teal.
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Organization: Yurei