Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64445
Latest: TumerTom
New This Month: 314
New This Week: 75
New Today: 6
Stats
Total Posts: 76526
Total Topics: 22108
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1244
Total: 1256
EdithSoure
TumerTom
Google (AdSense)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Automatic Rewards & Rogue Bounty & More  (Read 6654 times)

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • StrawHatSeyi has no influence.
  • You don't want no smoke
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
Automatic Rewards & Rogue Bounty & More
« on: August 04, 2015, 00:36:57 »
Automatic Rewards

I think that if you kill a rogue ninja that is in the bingo book, you should automatically obtain your reward money. It will be a stretch for a lot of players to beat a rogue ninja and take him to a village and stuff. This way it will be easier on the player.

Rogue Bounty

I think a Rogue ninjas bounty should automatically go up depending on the crime they have commited. This makes it so that if someone is reading the bingo book, and a rogue ninja comits a crime, it will automatically go up and let's the player know that the rogue is still active.

Rogue Warning

When going rogue, there should be a pop up warning saying "Warning, you are about to become a rogue ninja" and continue to say the dangers of becoming a rogue ninja and the worse that could happen etc

Rogue Location

In the Bingo Book, it should have the current location of a rogue ninja. Not specifically pin pointed but a rough idea like "Somewhere in the Hidden Hill Mountains". It should also tell you if that Rogue ninja is online or not so you don't waste your time searching for someone who isn't online. There should also be a picture of what said ninja looks like.

I know it seems harsh on the rogue ninja, butt that should be the price he or she pays for going rogue and commiting crimes. Thoughts?

• Character Name: Tenzo Himitsu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Automatic Rewards & Rogue Bounty & More
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:03:19 »
I agree with the last two.

For the first one, if the rogue is wanted alive you should have to carry their body back.

Second one: If you pull off a crime without anyone knowing why should your bounty go up? Some people want to do secret crime.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 01:07:10 »
I agree on everything but the location of the ninja. Even a rough where abouts is a little unrealistic for a "Bingo Book". Not to mention, rogues should be able to play the game as a rogue with the equal chance as a village ninja. The whereabouts thing kinda gives the rogue away constantly and they'd last a week at most. However, the rest seems good to me.

Actually, come to think of it, the inta cash could be a little too easy if you ask me. It is also unrealistic to just get paid out of thin air like that but that might just be me.
  • Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 02:33:20 »
Yeah the location thing is kinda harsh. As for insta cash I think it's a good idea because why would you want a rouge alive. Just my opinion but it'll be better that way.

Offline Shivraj

• Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Shivraj has no influence.
  • 'Sup Guys!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 10:12:22 »
Rouges are humans too ya know? ;-; xD
The location thing is too unrealistic, so is the bingo book telling you if the rouge is online or not (you should know the risks of finding a rouge, no proof s/he'll be there, seeing as s/he can spread rumors of their whereabouts ;) ), cause we want this to be realistic, PLUS the insta cash thing won't work, cause Dead or Alive, and Alive gives more money, and People would want rouges alive so that they can gather Intel from them, (Please don't extract intel from me ;-; xD) which would be a great asset for the village. I agree with the Rouge Warning thing though, will make whiners think back lol, and no one likes a whiner :P.

P.S.- Give some love to rouges too ;-;, we commit crimes because of you people ;-; :(.
  • Character Name: Kazuki Raiu

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 10:51:48 »
The problem with most of your suggestions is realism, their simply not realistic. SLO, as we all know, is aiming to be as realistic as possible without overdoing it. Also, SLO is not trying to make is easy for the players.

1. Your suggestion, is unrealistic. If you found a cat from a wanted poster that gave money as a reward would you get the money automatically just because you found the cat? No, you would have to take it to the owner first to receive your reward (Forgive the bad example).

Having too take the body back to a bounty collecting station/village is much more realistic. It gives a chance for the rogue ninja to escape if their alive or to be rescued by their comrades. People would want rogue ninja alive to get information from them, either by bargaining it with their characters life which they could have spent a long time working on or examining their body to get any idea where they've been.

2. Your suggestion, is again unrealistic. If you don't get seen committing a crime  or have been proved of doing it then you shouldn't get acknowledged for it. It would also disallow spy's from being able to infiltrate a village as they would become rogue the instant they done so even if they weren't seen.

3. I have no problems with this suggestion.

4. Unless the rogue ninja gets spotted in an area, their location shouldn't be in the bingo book. Same with their online status. There should be a "Last seen in:" and "Last time seen online:"though. I agree with a picture of the rogue being in the book, from their days as a village ninja.

Your  being too harsh on rogue ninja using unrealistic ways.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 07:22:24 by Kai »

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 11:02:59 »
I agree with the last two.

For the first one, if the rogue is wanted alive you should have to carry their body back.

Second one: If you pull off a crime without anyone knowing why should your bounty go up? Some people want to do secret crime.

I agree with Mars' ideas
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline BobHuckle3rd

• Academy Student Poster
  • BobHuckle3rd has no influence.
  • It's called a waterfall becuz the water's fallin.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Uma
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 14:27:30 »
I thnk it should be "last seen here." And not just a radar for tracking them. I do agree with showing if they are online or not because if a rouge ninja decides to not play on that account for a week, people might accidently waste their time looking for him for a whole week.

The other ideas are flawed as well but others have already covered that
  • Character Name: Sakashi Tsukegami
A shinobi's strength is not measured by how many ninja he/she kills, or how much jutsu he/she possesses. The strength of a shinobi is measured by how much ramen he/she can consume in one go.

-Sakashi Tsukegami: The Ramen-tails jinchuriki [of the Hidden Hill]

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 18:17:30 »
I thnk it should be "last seen here." And not just a radar for tracking them. I do agree with showing if they are online or not because if a rouge ninja decides to not play on that account for a week, people might accidently waste their time looking for him for a whole week.

The other ideas are flawed as well but others have already covered that

That's not the rogue's problem though. There shouldn't be a tracking aspect like you're talking about in my opinion. I'm about to make a post on something like this though.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 20:24:07 »
i agree with the fact that the more crimes you have committed, the higher your bounty becomes. like imagine if you have killed over 20 shinobi and your bounty would be around 10(haha i dont know what the in game currency is called)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 13:46:25 »
i agree with the fact that the more crimes you have committed, the higher your bounty becomes. like imagine if you have killed over 20 shinobi and your bounty would be around 10(haha i dont know what the in game currency is called)

That's a good question actually, what IS the game currency called?

Offline jcryer

• Fire Release Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • jcryer has no influence.
  • Do not go gentle into that good night.
    • View Profile
    • Shinobi Life Online
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Iryō Buntai
    Organisation: Roguhanta
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 14:41:00 »
Someone should make a thread about this ^^

Offline StrawHatSeyi

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2015, 18:40:55 »
Probably Ryu, and the second suggestion, will someone have to snitch to authorities for the bounty to go up in your opinion?

Offline Isis

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2015, 20:17:47 »
1. Whether the rogue is wanted dead or alive - you should not get rewarded the moment you kill him. You should go back with his corpse to whoever placed the bounty. Just like it is hard being a rogue, it must be hard being a rogue hunter.

2. If that crime was committed in public, then possibly. However there are tons of crimes - in fact, most of them, are made without the knowledge of others. This suggestion kills the idea of being sneaky while committing crimes.

4. A well-known rogue ninja who has a high bounty placed on his life will have almost everyone's attention. If a rough idea was given about his whereabouts, almost all the rogue hunters will head there once they see he's online. No one would want to go rogue in the first place if that was the case.
  • Character Name: Isis

Offline Batt

• Social Media Manager
  • Jiraiya Kage Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Batt has no influence.
  • O.O
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Inu
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2015, 04:30:30 »
Yo!

I dont post much... Just wanted to add that rogues are not the only ones who can have bounties. Skillfull ninja in general are also people who have bounties on their heads (In the Naruto Universe anyway).
It would also make since in SLO though.
  • Character Name: Nao Tsukegami

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun