Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76564
Total Topics: 22110
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1102
Total: 1115
RichardPrest
FrankJScott
Google (AdSense)
Google (10)

Author Topic: my random question  (Read 4296 times)

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Abdelkrim8 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
my random question
« on: June 09, 2016, 03:27:41 »
Hi all
I have some random question, I hope you have the answer :D
1- How can work genjutsu in this game?
2- Shuriken is limited in fight?
3- Shuriken and other attack (like katon goukakyu no jutsu) go automatically to ennemi or we need aiming
4-"mode éveil" (in french) is on game (for exemple: naruto change to kyubi - sasuke have susano)
5- recharging chakra is soo easy like naruto storm 1,2,3... or is hard? (for help taijutsu)
6- kage bushin is on game?
7- summon works with a contract and we can summoning different gender (different frog in naruto for exemple)?
8- Summon is a pnj help us in battle or is me I turn it? ("mode éveil" in that case)
9- just one touch make jutsu or a lot of touch (ABC = chidori         BAC = rasengan ....)

I think is all for the moment

if you don't understand some question, I can reformul it ;)

thanks for advance

• Character Name: abdelkrim
I am french

Offline Manuster

Re: my random question
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 03:58:44 »

"How will Genjutsu work?
Genjutsu will be one of the major jutsu skill trees consisting of only crowd control skills. This means that no Genjutsu jutsu will cause damage, rather it will cause vision impairments, slowness, snares, sleep etc."

- Cedie in the FAQ.

"Genjutsu will be like Taijutsu, something available to everyone regardless of chakra nature. Everyone will easily be able to master stuff like getting out of a genjutsu, but casting advanced genjutsu will require lots of training. What type of advanced genjutsu we'll have has yet to be decided.

Apart from that, advanced genjutsu will be a risky matter for the user itself, as using it as an offensive tool will mean that this user is specialized in genjutsu. Being specialized enough in genjutsu to be able to use it as an offensive tool means that either this genjutsu user has been playing for years and never died or lacks some serious skill in ninjutsu. If he has been playing for years, managed to stay alive all that time and train ninjutsu to an advanced level as well (this would be very difficult because of the genjutsu specialization), then you're in trouble. But I'm guessing in most cases this won't be the scenario and the genjutsu user will be specialized in genjutsu only combined with some very weak ninjutsu and taijutsu as well.

Sneak attacks would result in the genjutsu user's favour, catching you off guard. But if you're aware of him and ready to counter his genjutsu, he'll be at a big disadvantage. You could easily take him down with some good ninjutsu."

- Vreg

I don't see why it would. If you're asking about whether there will be a "Combat Mode" where Shuriken can only be used then no. You will most likely be able to throw shuriken as spontaneously and aimlessly as your heart desires.

Another quote from Greg;

"Besides that, I don't like the idea of a magical combat mode that all of a sudden makes your character less capable than he was a minute ago."

If you can throw shuriken in battle, you can do so out of battle.

3- Shuriken and other attack (like katon goukakyu no jutsu) go automatically to ennemi or we need aiming

Have you downloaded the current client? There is currently no semblance of an aiming system. However one may or may not be added in the future.I got a quote from Greggy below.

"To clarify on how our aiming and target locking system will work:

First and foremost, the camera and aiming are separate entities. There will be a manipulable crosshair on the area that your camera is pointing at, and where you point this crosshair will determine exactly where you end up aiming.
Target locking is not an aiming feature, it's a camera feature. Target locking makes your camera follow a certain target that is within a visually traceable distance, and using your crosshair you can then effectively decide where you want to aim relative to that target's position. Of course you can keep target locking off and control both your camera and aiming manually, and in many situations this will be the more beneficial tactic.

There will be no such thing as aim assist in SLO, but I guess you could consider the camera's target locking system a form of aim assistance."

- Vreg

4-"mode éveil" (in french) is on game (for exemple: naruto change to kyubi - sasuke have susano)

Unlikely. There will be a Sage Mode, but that will take time to charge and will not have individual characteristics like  a "Rage/Beast Mode." Sage Mode will also take time to learn/master and there will likely stand a chance of petrification.

5- recharging chakra is soo easy like naruto storm 1,2,3... or is hard? (for help taijutsu)

There is no chakra recharge and neither is there going to be one. There might, however be jutsu that allow you to drain chakra from individuals.

Personally, I see a chakra recharge to be unrealistic and pointless. A large chakra pool would be better.

"Will there be transformation and clone jutsu?
Undetermined."

- Cedie in the FAQ.

If there are clone jutsu, they will not be the spammable type Naruto uses. It will be pretty inhumane to control several bodies at once so if they are added they will likely be used as a substitution, part of a larger jutsu or for single actions like a kick, punch, or to hold down an enemy.

7- summon works with a contract and we can summoning different gender (different frog in naruto for exemple)?

To be decided.

8- Summon is a pnj help us in battle or is me I turn it? ("mode éveil" in that case)

Wut...

Summons can;

1. Help us in battle, either through attacking an enemy, buffing allies, debuffing enemies, or healing allies.

2. Transport allies

9- just one touch make jutsu or a lot of touch (ABC = chidori         BAC = rasengan ....)

Please play the current client. Download links:

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=downloads

Please read the FAQ.
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1469.0

Please read this too.
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1900.msg25021#msg25021

And there are also several dev blogs which can be found under the tab...."Dev Blogs"

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 19:56:27 by Manuster »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 08:09:40 »

"How will Genjutsu work?
Genjutsu will be one of the major jutsu skill trees consisting of only crowd control skills. This means that no Genjutsu jutsu will cause damage, rather it will cause vision impairments, slowness, snares, sleep etc."

- Cedie in the FAQ.

"Genjutsu will be like Taijutsu, something available to everyone regardless of chakra nature. Everyone will easily be able to master stuff like getting out of a genjutsu, but casting advanced genjutsu will require lots of training. What type of advanced genjutsu we'll have has yet to be decided.

Apart from that, advanced genjutsu will be a risky matter for the user itself, as using it as an offensive tool will mean that this user is specialized in genjutsu. Being specialized enough in genjutsu to be able to use it as an offensive tool means that either this genjutsu user has been playing for years and never died or lacks some serious skill in ninjutsu. If he has been playing for years, managed to stay alive all that time and train ninjutsu to an advanced level as well (this would be very difficult because of the genjutsu specialization), then you're in trouble. But I'm guessing in most cases this won't be the scenario and the genjutsu user will be specialized in genjutsu only combined with some very weak ninjutsu and taijutsu as well.

Sneak attacks would result in the genjutsu user's favour, catching you off guard. But if you're aware of him and ready to counter his genjutsu, he'll be at a big disadvantage. You could easily take him down with some good ninjutsu."

- Vreg

I don't see why it would. If you're asking about whether there will be a "Combat Mode" where Shuriken can only be used then no. You will most likely be able to throw shuriken as spontaneously and aimlessly as your heart desires.

Another quote from Greg;

"Besides that, I don't like the idea of a magical combat mode that all of a sudden makes your character less capable than he was a minute ago."

If you can throw shuriken in battle, you can do so out of battle.

Have you downloaded the current client? There is currently no semblance of an aiming system. However one may or may not be added in the future.I got a quote from Greggy below.

"To clarify on how our aiming and target locking system will work:

First and foremost, the camera and aiming are separate entities. There will be a manipulable crosshair on the area that your camera is pointing at, and where you point this crosshair will determine exactly where you end up aiming.
Target locking is not an aiming feature, it's a camera feature. Target locking makes your camera follow a certain target that is within a visually traceable distance, and using your crosshair you can then effectively decide where you want to aim relative to that target's position. Of course you can keep target locking off and control both your camera and aiming manually, and in many situations this will be the more beneficial tactic.

There will be no such thing as aim assist in SLO, but I guess you could consider the camera's target locking system a form of aim assistance."

- Vreg

Unlikely. There will be a Sage Mode, but that will take time to charge and will not have individual characteristics like  a "Rage/Beast Mode." Sage Mode will also take time to charge and there will likely stand a chance of petrification.

There is no chakra recharge and neither is there going to be one. There might, however be jutsu that allow you to drain chakra from individuals.

Personally, I see a chakra recharge to be unrealistic and pointless. A large chakra pool would be better.

"Will there be transformation and clone jutsu?
Undetermined."

- Cedie in the FAQ.

If there are clone jutsu, they will not be the spammable type Naruto uses. It will be pretty inhumane to control several bodies at once so if they are added they will likely be used as a substitution, part of a larger jutsu or for single actions like a kick, punch, or to hold down an enemy.

To be decided.

Wut...

Summons can;

1. Help us in battle, either through attacking an enemy, buffing allies, debuffing enemies, or healing allies.

2. Transport allies

Please play the current client. Download links:

https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?action=downloads

Please read the FAQ.
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1469.0

Please read this too.
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=1900.msg25021#msg25021

And there are also several dev blogs which can be found under the tab...."Dev Blogs"

welp :3
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 11:01:48 »
Good one Manuster.
I would try and help but Manu said anything needed to be said
+rep
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 12:53:34 »

Wut...

I think he's trying to ask if you control the summon or if it's npc controlled

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 16:14:49 »
1- I don't really understand how work genjutsu but... if player never death, death???
2- I ask that because some player can spam it
3- thanks
4- Sage mode like naruto?
5- In anime, when naruto don't have chakra, kyubi recharge it for he or sakura recharge it. In game when I downoald it, chakra recharge soo fast and I want know if in the really game, chakra is like that
8- exactly what said Whatasnipe
9- I do it, I have my answer^^
10- ok I go read it
I am french

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 03:34:38 »
I forget this :
11- PNJ can kill definitivly a player?
12- when player want kill we, we can save or revive?
13- The beautiful game I see in a lot of movie, is the donator edition?
I am french

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 15:25:30 »
1- I don't really understand how work genjutsu but... if player never death, death???
A. No you under stand right no player will die from a genjutsu attack it will only be crowd control effects like stun, sleep, or confuse( Classic MMO cc effects-not what's in game)
2- I ask that because some player can spam it
B. Maybe if there really high level and have ALOT of chakra. But most will have some kind of cool down I think.
3- thanks
4- Sage mode like naruto?
C. There will most likely be some kind of sage mode but nothing like what's in naruto.. No animal contracts, No petrification,not overpowerd-I.E. Scenery,Improved Hit points,
You might get a buff to  strength stamina and chakra.
5- In anime, when naruto don't have chakra, kyubi recharge it for he or sakura recharge it. In game when I downoald it, chakra recharge soo fast and I want know if in the really game, chakra is like that
D.The chakra regeneration now is only for pre-alpha and will not be the final product.
8- exactly what said Whatasnipe
E. ?????
9- I do it, I have my answer^^
10- ok I go read it
I forget this :
11- PNJ can kill definitivly a player?
12- when player want kill we, we can save or revive?
13- The beautiful game I see in a lot of movie, is the donator edition?

11 yes a player can kill you
12 no if you die your character is dead
13 I believe so I haven't bin able to download 1.0.9.9  yet... My rig (computer)is still in a box.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 18:50:53 by cmsurfer »

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 16:21:54 »
1- ow ok, I prefer that ^^'
5- perfect :D
8-

Wut...

11- not, pnj is for exemple a monster, a person but not a player
12- :'(
13- don't understand sorry
I am french

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 19:02:12 »

8-

Wut...

11- not, pnj is for exemple a monster, a person but not a player

No summons will likely be mounts or pets.. Non- combat NPC's

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 19:04:14 »
And npc can kill player?
I am french

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 20:02:03 »
NO they will be non combat NPC's if there in at all last I checked there was still some debate to wether summons were going to be in the game.

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 20:07:47 »
ok thank you
I am french