Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64456
Latest: Harryfunny
New This Month: 325
New This Week: 14
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 76592
Total Topics: 22137
Most Online Today: 1130
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1104
Total: 1115

Author Topic: random suggestion  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Abdelkrim8 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
random suggestion
« on: June 10, 2016, 03:31:27 »
Hi
I have random suggestion for the futur of game :
1- For change km/h, use just mouse scroll wheel for go fast and no shift+up/down
2- Life is multiply 2 of life in naruto storm 4, because we need a lot of hp too survive with a lot of ennemies (and for have long and epic battle)
3- life recharge when the player stop fight, and very slow
4- right click is just for shuriken and right click for change him (shuriken to kunai...)
5- power of eyes can be take a little help, exemple :
sharingan : 3 attak don't make damage to player
byakugan : 15 sec of X2 damage
6- when player make kage bushin, he choose number (a lot of he want) and this divise his chakra (if he choose 10 clone, chakra is divised 11)
The clone death when he don't have chakra or have just one attak (shuriken or basic attak) and the really player don't recovered his mana
(I think is totaly a good rules for kage bushin :) )
7- speed or dodge not need chakra
8- make 10 big animals like bijuu
9- make "7 épeiste de kiri" (in french) for one village (and kiri change to name of village)
10- a kind of bank to stock all important object for don't loose him when player death
11- when a player attak another in a peace place, he is mark be a red point, and all other player come stop it (just one attak is enough) he win a little of money

I think is all for the moment^^
ow no, I forget the best suggestion :
RECRUT ME 8)

thanks for advance :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:38:02 by Abdelkrim8 »

• Character Name: abdelkrim
I am french

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Re: random suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 03:51:44 »
Hi
I have random suggestion for the futur of game :
1- For change km/h, use just mouse scroll wheel for go fast and no shift+up/down
2- Life is multiply 2 of life in naruto storm 4, because we need a lot of hp too survive with a lot of ennemies (and for have long and epic battle)
3- life recharge when the player stop fight, and very slow
4- right click is just for shuriken and right click for change him (shuriken to kunai...)
5- power of eyes can be take a little help, exemple :
sharingan : 3 attak don't make damage to player
byakugan : 15 sec of X2 damage
6- when player make kage bushin, he choose number (a lot of he want) and this divise his chakra (if he choose 10 clone, chakra is divised 11)
The clone death when he don't have chakra or have just one attak (shuriken or basic attak) and the really player don't recovered his mana
(I think is totaly a good rules for kage bushin :) )
7- speed or dodge not need chakra
8- make 10 big animals like bijuu
9- make "7 épeiste de kiri" (in french) for one village (and kiri change to name of village)
10- a kind of bank to stock all important object for don't loose him when player death

I think is all for the moment^^
ow no, I forget the best suggestion :
RECRUT ME 8)

thanks for advance :)

For #1 I think this is a good idea, however some people may not have access to the scroll wheel, so an option in the controls to change it between the two would be nice.

#2: Personally I think the HP is already pretty high, you can tank like 4 or 5 chidori at the moment or something in that ball park. I've yet to see anyone in naruto pull that off.

#3: Might make medical ninjutsu a little irrelevant. My personally opinion is that Med-Ninjas should play a support role in a combat situation, and having one that could heal your squad against an enemy who doesn't, could be detrimental to victory.

#4: Right click is currently used to Jump right now, not sure if that should be overwritten and replaced

#5: I'm almost certain that the Sharingan and Byakugan wont be added to SLO for legal reasons.

#6: Pretty simple formula, but we'll have to see how the core of Shadow Clone works first (If it's implemented at all)

#7: Now I agree with dodge not needing chakra, but moving at the 40km/h mark should use chakra. Not many Shinobi naturally run that fast, plus it would just be more incentive to move as fast as possible at all times, turning the combat into more of a twitch shooter.

#8: Maybe something similar will be added, but I doubt it will resemble tailed beasts too much.

#9: This is something you could almost do yourself! You can create your own organizations here: https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?board=23.0  The only problem being that you wont have 7 swords with crazy abilities to hand out, but I'm sure something cool could be done with a similar concept.

#10: I both love and hate this idea. It makes sense, because a shinobi could actually do that, however it also takes from the fear of losing every part of your character should you be killed.

Suggestions are always appreciated and help the community flourish!

(P.S, I'm canadian and speak both English and French well. If you ever need anything translated or want me to translate for you, feel free to message me or mention me)

Offline Manuster

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:30:36 »
*eyes twitch*

Read...the...FAQ.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 15:16:18 »
1- I have thought (same for me I do not have access ^^) but if I buy a mouse I think it would be better
2- I think is real but in game is not like real life^^
3- yes but if one team don't have med-ninja, they can recharge hp with this
4- I prefer is change^^
5- I know this but it just exemple ;)
6- And I forget, it can help for escape in an hard fight (clone fight and player run^^), we can give they order (attak, escape, do jutsu...) and for train
7- Ok but It is therefore necessary put a kind of blockage in 40km/h so, then the player wishing to go further will click again on shift + up (en gros, on peut aller jusqu'a 40, et si on veut aller plus loin on reclique sur shift+haut)
8- no problem, I just want bijuu^^
9- reformule in french plz :P
10- the bank will have a limit, and it will always keep the money if needed and Kekkei genkei can not be put in, so other players can always take them after death
Because a player who lives has long, after the death could be disgusted of the game and not return while if it keeps a minimum in order to find his level there will have no problem
11- What you think?^^
I am french

Offline Whatasnipe

• Writer
  • Shinobi Life Online Developer
  • Chunin Poster
  • Whatasnipe has no influence.
  • Burn their mongrel hides
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 15:27:41 »

9- reformule in french plz :P

(Canadian French probably differs from yours, but hopefully it's clear enough to understand)

Tu peux creer ton propre organisation ici: https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?board=23.0

Ce pouvais faire comme les epeiste, mais il n'y aurait pas les épées spéciales

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 16:29:40 »
Mais l'épées spéciale est le plus important :-/
Thanks for said it in french :D
I am french

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 17:57:20 »

3- yes but if one team don't have med-ninja, they can recharge hp with this

I think there was talk of med packs that restored alittle health but if you want to get back to full fight strength you'll need a medical ninja.

Offline Abdelkrim8

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 18:19:48 »
Ok ok :)
I am french