Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64486
Latest: Svetlxyu
New This Month: 14
New This Week: 31
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 77283
Total Topics: 22785
Most Online Today: 1663
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1003
Total: 1025

Author Topic: Lets talk  (Read 38584 times)

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
Re: Lets talk
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2014, 09:07:59 »
Well good luck to both of you, may the best win
thank you, and i hope u succeed with ur plan as well :D
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2014, 09:13:59 »
I will join a village most similar to the leaf and try to fit in then dig deep to find out what my clan was and how I got my powers.

Ill rebuild my village and clan slowly but surely and master all jujitsu to become the first of the paradox clan that has ever unlocked their full potential.

Ill climb the ladder then while i face petite people who try to attack my village ill be planning to set war on the nations who destroyed my people and didn't even give them a name in history.

and ill find the remaining of my people years before i attack and train them to become what they where suppose to be the the strongest clan in the history of Shinobi Life Online and that will set off the first great ninja war in the history of Shinobi Life Online

Remember my name kuro noir for now the last of the paradox.

that war ur talking about, ur gonna have to face me before u face even one other shinobi. i am The Raging Wave

Offline YourInnerDemon

• Academy Student Poster
  • YourInnerDemon has no influence.
  • ~I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2014, 14:41:02 »
To me.. power is but a burden, I'd like to train and join an organization that matches with my personality.
Somewhat hated & misunderstood, lurks in the darkness but still hopes for peace. . tch, i'm not sure if there's anything like that at the time being..
Everyone just wants to kill Vreg, i see no point in that.

Offline Barleb

• Academy Student Poster
  • Barleb has no influence.
  • I have been around for a while just not posted alo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2014, 18:10:58 »
To me.. power is but a burden, I'd like to train and join an organization that matches with my personality.
Somewhat hated & misunderstood, lurks in the darkness but still hopes for peace. . tch, i'm not sure if there's anything like that at the time being..
What side goals do you have?
  • Character Name: Yashiro

Offline Drago

• Academy Student Poster
  • Drago has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2014, 20:36:26 »
I think am gonna join thorpe and his clan.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2014, 22:13:40 »
I will join a village most similar to the leaf and try to fit in then dig deep to find out what my clan was and how I got my powers.

Ill rebuild my village and clan slowly but surely and master all jujitsu to become the first of the paradox clan that has ever unlocked their full potential.

Ill climb the ladder then while i face petite people who try to attack my village ill be planning to set war on the nations who destroyed my people and didn't even give them a name in history.

and ill find the remaining of my people years before i attack and train them to become what they where suppose to be the the strongest clan in the history of Shinobi Life Online and that will set off the first great ninja war in the history of Shinobi Life Online

that war ur talking about, ur gonna have to face me before u face even one other shinobi. i am The Raging Wave
well see you might be the first person i make friends with :)
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline YourInnerDemon

• Academy Student Poster
  • YourInnerDemon has no influence.
  • ~I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2014, 02:22:00 »
What side goals do you have?
I don't really think i have any. But for some odd reason, Zetsu & Thorpe's idea actually interested me.
If they ever start a clan, i might just join them. Other than that, i have no side goals.
Well, if you consider becoming powerful a side goal (everyone literally wants to, so) then i guess that's one of mine :).

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2014, 17:13:23 »

i dont think i wanna be friends with a revenge-sick guy^^

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2014, 23:00:08 »

not really revenge more like put my clan back in action and how do you know if the other villages aren't corrupted I'm not a bad guy just from my story I look at the bigger picture.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2014, 23:12:59 »

not really revenge more like put my clan back in action and how do you know if the other villages aren't corrupted I'm not a bad guy just from my story I look at the bigger picture.
i think i can only judge u from seeing u in the game, but if u put it like that ur not a bad person.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2014, 23:45:15 »

i think i can only judge u from seeing u in the game, but if u put it like that ur not a bad person.

Thx hey man when or if you start a clan i will help in any ways possible and maybe if you want we can build a village that holds both are clans and ideals but its up to you.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2014, 23:48:41 »

Thx hey man when or if you start a clan i will help in any ways possible and maybe if you want we can build a village that holds both are clans and ideals but its up to you.
it will house ur clan and my org.

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2014, 00:36:36 »

yea but were not in each other's clan just friends I hate to try to push my ideals on you but if we can get more people with the same ideals to join us we can make a huge village we just have to be on the same page and terms and even if people don't join we,ll still be a epic village/alliance
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2014, 19:02:49 »

yea but were not in each other's clan just friends I hate to try to push my ideals on you but if we can get more people with the same ideals to join us we can make a huge village we just have to be on the same page and terms and even if people don't join we,ll still be a epic village/alliance
im hoping we will get enough peeps to join us ^^
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 23:37:19 by CaptainSpoon »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2014, 19:51:03 »
i think its just because he hasnt seen ur potential yet since the game hasnt been released, so become strong and show true potential throughout the game and become his pupil, at leats thats what im gonna do!!! and blaze, im gonna be the best water style user (these words are not just words but these words will become reality when the game gets released) im hoping to be known as Aranami (means: raging wave).
Well whoever becomes the greatest water user, I hope they'll be prepared to face the one who aims to become the greatest fire user and destroy all villages, aka myself ^^
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland