Forum > Technical Support

I can't play... halp pls

<< < (2/3) > >>

taigakun:

--- Quote from: Gmanreaper25 on May 20, 2017, 09:37:38 ---Why won't you let me play your game?  :'( :'(

--- End quote ---
Dude make sure you have downloaded the right client and look check to see if the servers are online before you try to enter the game and complaining please.

As it is right now, the servers are offline right now so i presume that is why you cannot enter the game.

Gmanreaper25:

--- Quote from: taigakun on May 20, 2017, 11:35:43 ---
--- Quote from: Gmanreaper25 on May 20, 2017, 09:37:38 ---Why won't you let me play your game?  :'( :'(

--- End quote ---
Dude make sure you have downloaded the right client and look check to see if the servers are online before you try to enter the game and complaining please.

As it is right now, the servers are offline right now so i presume that is why you cannot enter the game.

--- End quote ---
I don't think you get the issue, I redownloaded the right client three times and the servers were online then.

taigakun:

--- Quote from: Gmanreaper25 on May 20, 2017, 15:56:52 ---
--- Quote from: taigakun on May 20, 2017, 11:35:43 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I don't think you get the issue, I redownloaded the right client three times and the servers were online then.

--- End quote ---
I remember checking and at the time you posted on here the game was offline

Gmanreaper25:
I was...how do you say it.... keeping the thread alive I guess?
It was an unnecessary post, like a bump or whatever, I've never posted on a forum before :P

Az:
I'm having the same issue, as well. {Joining the game for a few seconds, but everyone is frozen and then it takes me to the login screen again.} It's been happening with me for two days now: Servers are running{Right now, as well}, I'm going on 'Fastest' {So, my FPS are above 30-40}, tried connecting multiple times, and I have the proper version of SLO. The game connects after a huge amount of tries. I might wait for the next update, but..I just want this issue to be known by the developers. Would greatly appreciate if this problem is solved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version