Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Health and Chakra Pools

(1/3) > >>

Sented:
Hi. I was on thinking how the game is basically going to be like , then a though came to mind how Health and Chakra is going to be used like. I had an idea, that Health and Chakra pools, should have an additional 'active chakra' which will slowly feed directly from your main-chakra pool. This 'active chakra' pool will determine, depending how much chakra the ninjutsu or genjutsu you form or cast, the number of jutsu u would form per-go. For an example. This pool will have a percentage of 100 percent, which will slowly recharge, but more faster when one uses taijustu. This pool will run low and lower when forming nin or gen jutsu ofcause. But then if it happens that u in an 'emergency' situation, i think then, could be a 'tap-once' button which will charge the pool fully, but will take a certain percent or amount on your Health and chakra pool to perform the jutsu .This will add an assurance when  u continuously use ninjutsu or genjutsu, one would have no choise but to use taijutsu also. This will ensure that when u in a battle that you will uses all types of jutsu, not focusing on one type of jutsu all the time. I think this will be fun and diverse. So one would have be skilled in all three types of jutsu. :). And yes i have played few games the idea from, but i do think it will be fun. What u guys think about the idea?

RyoHazuki:
Interesting idea and I am definitely not against it, although I think I remember reading genjutsu will be an out of combat skill.
Regardless I hope your idea comes to fruition.  :)

Sented:
Thank u very much Ryo. Its grate knowing someone thinks me idea is cool. I wonder what the development team thinks about this one.

RyoHazuki:
Np ;)

Manuster:
Erm I was searching for chakra regeneration topics to slay Remi but found this little unanswered gem...

@Vreg
@Nova

Edit:

After extensive research (not really) I found that no question about chakra recharge had been definitively answered...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version