Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Reputation in Shinobi Life Online.

(1/2) > >>

Sented:
Hi again. I am sorry if there is where this topic was mentioned before but i havent seen it, yet. I was somewhere reading about  how it would be restricted or not, to randomly attack other players. Say a player of a village attacking another player from a diffrent village. Which i think is a bad idea. Because it will be surly unfair for a highly ranked Junnin to attack a new-be genin just because hes from another village.  Which brings me to the idea i had. See i had this idea that, the 'who-attackes-who' should be reputaion based. I mean sinse there will be clans(and individuals). Every clan would eventualy build a reputation, good or bad, depending what type of quests assigned to. Wether it was assigned against or in aid for. For an example. If a group of selected players(clan, individuals or village-leader) gets assigned by a Kage or Junnin, to assassinate or aid a special Chunnin from another village,  the killing or aiding of the Chunnin will build a good, or bad reputation for the selected players(clan, individuals or village-leaders). So this good, or bad reputation will build up to a point that you will be regarded an enemy or trusted friend by the other village(s, clans or individuals). This system can automatically make you a foe, leaving u open for other player(and NPCs) to attack you, because of the reputaion u'v acquired. This will leave us, the players :), with the power to control the 'story line' if i may say, of the whole game. Leaving us power to choose and control the  out-come of our actions in benefit for or against our village, friends or foes. Vice-versa:). 

Sented:
This system will also cover the point that wether you want to be a Good or Evil ninja.  If you are asking, 'how will i see the reputaion?' It will be far easy if your ninja's name would change colour according to your reputation to other player. From white, orange to red. The development team can decide.

CaptainSpoon:

--- Quote from: Sented on May 09, 2014, 16:52:36 ---Hi again. I am sorry if there is where this topic was mentioned before but i havent seen it, yet. I was somewhere reading about  how it would be restricted or not, to randomly attack other players. Say a player of a village attacking another player from a diffrent village. Which i think is a bad idea. Because it will be surly unfair for a highly ranked Junnin to attack a new-be genin just because hes from another village.  Which brings me to the idea i had. See i had this idea that, the 'who-attackes-who' should be reputaion based. I mean sinse there will be clans(and individuals). Every clan would eventualy build a reputation, good or bad, depending what type of quests assigned to. Wether it was assigned against or in aid for. For an example. If a group of selected players(clan, individuals or village-leader) gets assigned by a Kage or Junnin, to assassinate or aid a special Chunnin from another village,  the killing or aiding of the Chunnin will build a good, or bad reputation for the selected players(clan, individuals or village-leaders). So this good, or bad reputation will build up to a point that you will be regarded an enemy or trusted friend by the other village(s, clans or individuals). This system can automatically make you a foe, leaving u open for other player(and NPCs) to attack you, because of the reputaion u'v acquired. This will leave us, the players :), with the power to control the 'story line' if i may say, of the whole game. Leaving us power to choose and control the  out-come of our actions in benefit for or against our village, friends or foes. Vice-versa:). 

--- End quote ---
i dont think its really good idea, if ur a untrustworthy scum that wants to kill random people and allies then u should be able to BE it. u should be able to kill anyone u want on sight^^

Sented:
lol. Guess the development team can do that too :). But then, since Shinobi Life Online is creating a life-like universe, it would be sweet to choose you own parth with time as you play the game. If its a matter of being good or evil. Being either from the start would be pretty much not good, but those just my thoughts. Like i said. If would be . ..unfair for a highly leveled Junnin to attack a Gunnin simply because hes from a diffrent village. And if that was so. What do u think it will come to if a Gennin would be assigned a message or quests in aid or assassinate a player from a diffrent village? Will be chaios! Killing the poor Gennin by a Junnin Sensi, while doing his poor D-ranked mission somewhere far from the village or aid? Not fair. :)

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: Sented on May 09, 2014, 16:52:36 ---Hi again. I am sorry if there is where this topic was mentioned before but i havent seen it, yet. I was somewhere reading about  how it would be restricted or not, to randomly attack other players. Say a player of a village attacking another player from a diffrent village. Which i think is a bad idea. Because it will be surly unfair for a highly ranked Junnin to attack a new-be genin just because hes from another village.  Which brings me to the idea i had. See i had this idea that, the 'who-attackes-who' should be reputaion based. I mean sinse there will be clans(and individuals). Every clan would eventualy build a reputation, good or bad, depending what type of quests assigned to. Wether it was assigned against or in aid for. For an example. If a group of selected players(clan, individuals or village-leader) gets assigned by a Kage or Junnin, to assassinate or aid a special Chunnin from another village,  the killing or aiding of the Chunnin will build a good, or bad reputation for the selected players(clan, individuals or village-leaders). So this good, or bad reputation will build up to a point that you will be regarded an enemy or trusted friend by the other village(s, clans or individuals). This system can automatically make you a foe, leaving u open for other player(and NPCs) to attack you, because of the reputaion u'v acquired. This will leave us, the players :), with the power to control the 'story line' if i may say, of the whole game. Leaving us power to choose and control the  out-come of our actions in benefit for or against our village, friends or foes. Vice-versa:). 

--- End quote ---
I don't really agree. I mean nothing prevents you as a jonin from killing a poor genin if he's unfortunate enough to run into you. It might not be fair, but it could happen in Naruto aswell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version