Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64441
Latest: italetwrkj
New This Month: 310
New This Week: 71
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76516
Total Topics: 22106
Most Online Today: 2010
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1096
Total: 1109
EdithSoure
FrankJScott
Google (11)

Author Topic: Silly Question  (Read 11328 times)

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
Silly Question
« on: May 09, 2014, 21:18:32 »
Ok, I don't think that I've seen this asked anywhere before, so I'll just go ahead and ask it. Basically what I want to know is, if you and a buddy are running away from someone and your buddy gets hit in the back or something and falls and breaks his legs/needs a revive or whatever, will you be able to pick him up and carry him to safety or hide with him or something? I feel like it would be cool to throw him over your shoulder and attempt to escape with him in tow as you're both being bombarded with kunai/jutsus. Also, maybe your speed would be affected by your strength stat? Anyway, I hope I get a nice reply haha. Before you reply, It's just a question/suggestion so please do not get upset/annoyed.

• Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline halika

• Special Jonin Poster
  • halika has no influence.
    • View Profile
Re: Silly Question
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 22:24:15 »
You're fine, lol. No need for the disclaimer, after all more of a suggestion than a question. As of right now nothing like that is planned. I cant think of too many games that do it though.. like... maybe Modern Warfare I guess, lol. But for now, I don't see that in Shinobi Life Online's immediate future. Maybe waaaaaaay waaaaay down the line. Way down there, lol. But cool idea though. :D

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 22:49:24 »
Haha thanks for the speedy reply, that sucks it may not happen... I guess I'm going to have to let my buddy die if he goes down lol.   :P

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 23:20:07 »
Haha thanks for the speedy reply, that sucks it may not happen... I guess I'm going to have to let my buddy die if he goes down lol.   :P
i would never abandon my comrade, even if he/she was to die id kill everyone who wants to touch my comrade. im The Raging Wave of the hidden ocean
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 05:24:04 »
i would never abandon my comrade, even if he/she was to die id kill everyone who wants to touch my comrade. im The Raging Wave of the hidden ocean
As much as I'd like to say the same "heroic" thing, if I was in a position where I'd have no choice but to run from a single enemy even though it's 2 on 1, I'm leaving my friend behind. I may sound like a dick but that perma-death is a deal breaker. However I would go back for what's left of his gear to return to him after I made sure the coast was clear.

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 07:27:02 »
Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash - Uchiha Obito
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 11:58:26 »
As much as I'd like to say the same "heroic" thing, if I was in a position where I'd have no choice but to run from a single enemy even though it's 2 on 1, I'm leaving my friend behind. I may sound like a dick but that perma-death is a deal breaker. However I would go back for what's left of his gear to return to him after I made sure the coast was clear.

• Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2014, 16:40:06 »
Oh come on don't give me that. If I've put alot of time into a character and he was special to me, there is absolutely no reason to throw his life away in some senless act of kindess. At best I'll spare my teamate a few extra seconds to reminsce on his life before he's finished off right after me. Haven't you ever heard the saying "You can spend a life, and you can waste one."?

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2014, 18:19:16 »
I was just kidding xD
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 19:03:34 »
Oh come on don't give me that. If I've put alot of time into a character and he was special to me, there is absolutely no reason to throw his life away in some senless act of kindess. At best I'll spare my teamate a few extra seconds to reminsce on his life before he's finished off right after me. Haven't you ever heard the saying "You can spend a life, and you can waste one."?
Unfortunately (or rather fortunately) you can't actually die from playing Shinobi Life Online, this eliminates the sadness of losing a friend, which in its turn results in the elimination of a lot of potential heroes who would actually risk their lives for a friend in real life. But some might consider letting a friend die in game to be the same as letting a friend die in real life, so they would probably stay behind.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 19:13:01 by Vreg »
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 19:43:26 »
'
I agree you'd better survive and help your frinend build up a new character, maybe even better that before.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline evolutionary-blaze

• Chunin Poster
  • evolutionary-blaze has no influence.
  • I'm as cool as an ice cube :3
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k388/halika202/Kabuto_zpsfb4b0f4c.gif[/IMG
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 19:55:12 »
well people r all different so they might act like they r too modest and save their comrades but due to the prema death, their minds might change so dont act like ur a hero here and dont chicken out cause if u do i will be watching u......(i mean it...)
  • Character Name: takashi

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 20:39:51 »

I agree you'd better survive and help your frinend build up a new character, maybe even better that before.
Finally a like minded person lol.  ;D

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 23:17:46 »
I think I would stay if I was in that situation because It,s a lesson to learn real training if you're in that situation.youll be more careful and less careless with the combination of attacks you use. you will be put in a situation where you learn how to fight two people at a time. Remember chances make champion's and its the only way to learn how to fight even better due to that situation. it's not right to run away a dont just stay if it's too saving a friend do it for pride and honor have morals to hold. I guess it's just me who wants to make a real feel to the game and want to be wn for my doings cause any time I try to bring a feel to the game .people tend the stay simple minded and say thier just evil thier just good I want everyone else to feel like you're going to be epic .those few who have a out of the box mind like me help bring purpose to playing Shinobi Life Online. mmo who have the same topic every day and no change of pace tends to lose feelings.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 02:17:45 »
I think I would stay if I was in that situation because It,s a lesson to learn real training if you're in that situation.youll be more careful and less careless with the combination of attacks you use. you will be put in a situation where you learn how to fight two people at a time. Remember chances make champion's and its the only way to learn how to fight even better due to that situation. it's not right to run away a dont just stay if it's too saving a friend do it for pride and honor have morals to hold. I guess it's just me who wants to make a real feel to the game and want to be wn for my doings cause any time I try to bring a feel to the game .people tend the stay simple minded and say thier just evil thier just good I want everyone else to feel like you're going to be epic .those few who have a out of the box mind like me help bring purpose to playing Shinobi Life Online. mmo who have the same topic every day and no change of pace tends to lose feelings.
You bring a very interesting view the table, I think I have now had what's known as "a change of heart". Thank you for this wonderful insight.  8)

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent
Konohuro