Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Silly Question

(1/6) > >>

RyoHazuki:
Ok, I don't think that I've seen this asked anywhere before, so I'll just go ahead and ask it. Basically what I want to know is, if you and a buddy are running away from someone and your buddy gets hit in the back or something and falls and breaks his legs/needs a revive or whatever, will you be able to pick him up and carry him to safety or hide with him or something? I feel like it would be cool to throw him over your shoulder and attempt to escape with him in tow as you're both being bombarded with kunai/jutsus. Also, maybe your speed would be affected by your strength stat? Anyway, I hope I get a nice reply haha. Before you reply, It's just a question/suggestion so please do not get upset/annoyed.

halika:
You're fine, lol. No need for the disclaimer, after all more of a suggestion than a question. As of right now nothing like that is planned. I cant think of too many games that do it though.. like... maybe Modern Warfare I guess, lol. But for now, I don't see that in Shinobi Life Online's immediate future. Maybe waaaaaaay waaaaay down the line. Way down there, lol. But cool idea though. :D

RyoHazuki:
Haha thanks for the speedy reply, that sucks it may not happen... I guess I'm going to have to let my buddy die if he goes down lol.   :P

CaptainSpoon:

--- Quote from: RyoHazuki on May 09, 2014, 22:49:24 ---Haha thanks for the speedy reply, that sucks it may not happen... I guess I'm going to have to let my buddy die if he goes down lol.   :P

--- End quote ---
i would never abandon my comrade, even if he/she was to die id kill everyone who wants to touch my comrade. im The Raging Wave of the hidden ocean

RyoHazuki:

--- Quote --- i would never abandon my comrade, even if he/she was to die id kill everyone who wants to touch my comrade. im The Raging Wave of the hidden ocean
--- End quote ---
As much as I'd like to say the same "heroic" thing, if I was in a position where I'd have no choice but to run from a single enemy even though it's 2 on 1, I'm leaving my friend behind. I may sound like a dick but that perma-death is a deal breaker. However I would go back for what's left of his gear to return to him after I made sure the coast was clear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version