Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64363
Latest: Keithecowl
New This Month: 232
New This Week: 68
New Today: 17
Stats
Total Posts: 75648
Total Topics: 21549
Most Online Today: 1332
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 1097
Total: 1111

Author Topic: Silly Question  (Read 11269 times)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
Re: Silly Question
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 06:29:08 »
I think I would stay if I was in that situation because It,s a lesson to learn real training if you're in that situation.youll be more careful and less careless with the combination of attacks you use. you will be put in a situation where you learn how to fight two people at a time. Remember chances make champion's and its the only way to learn how to fight even better due to that situation. it's not right to run away a dont just stay if it's too saving a friend do it for pride and honor have morals to hold. I guess it's just me who wants to make a real feel to the game and want to be wn for my doings cause any time I try to bring a feel to the game .people tend the stay simple minded and say thier just evil thier just good I want everyone else to feel like you're going to be epic .those few who have a out of the box mind like me help bring purpose to playing Shinobi Life Online. mmo who have the same topic every day and no change of pace tends to lose feelings.
You bring a very interesting view the table, I think I have now had what's known as "a change of heart". Thank you for this wonderful insight.  8)
Well come hope it was helpful.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 15:08:01 »
paradox, u are right but i dont do it to become stronger. i dont want to lose any comrades, even if he/she ays to me that i can let them die im gonna gonna defeat him if not, take the enemy with me/ weakening him so much he wont be able to do a thing so that my firned cans survive
  • Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 22:09:14 »
I understand cap and that's why I respect you.
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 00:50:34 »
paradox, u are right but i dont do it to become stronger. i dont want to lose any comrades, even if he/she ays to me that i can let them die im gonna gonna defeat him if not, take the enemy with me/ weakening him so much he wont be able to do a thing so that my firned cans survive

You are not understanding though. If you and a buddy are running from ONE dude in the first place why do you think that is? Most likely because your combined efforts were no match for him. So when one of you guys are now down, and there is no way to carry him, what can you do? I'll tell you what, you live to fight another day. Use this experience to grow stronger from, and do not come underprepared next time. It's the only option at that point, sadly. That is why I hope they implement some sort of system to carry your buddy out of there, so we do not have to make these tough decisions. Trust me, I would want to save my buddy at any cost as well, but in that scenario there is no way.  :'(
  • Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2014, 13:20:04 »
Maybe im not understanding enough, but you are not having enough faith. I would not be running in the first place, if my time comes it comes. Even if i was gonna run just to help my comrade flee, i would keep my head cool and try to set up traps since im not panicking in the first place. Id run towards my comrades and not just run wildly.

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 18:18:49 »
Maybe im not understanding enough, but you are not having enough faith. I would not be running in the first place, if my time comes it comes. Even if i was gonna run just to help my comrade flee, i would keep my head cool and try to set up traps since im not panicking in the first place. Id run towards my comrades and not just run wildly.

You are most definitely not understanding, so there is no sense in trying to explain it to you any further.

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2014, 18:33:44 »
Living by the philosophy "never run from a fight" is the same as living without appreciating the gift of life. Know when it's enough and know when it would be foolish to engage. However, do not get me wrong, you should never run from a fight if your friend is still fighting. Run together or die together. If he's already dead or as good as dead, I'm sure he won't mind you saving your life by leaving him behind. Even if there was something to carry your friend, you'd be too slow by doing so.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2014, 21:46:52 »
exactly what i mean, just didnt know how to put it. Die together or live together. thats what i will live by.

Offline Natsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • Natsu has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 23:21:33 »
I'd like to see that happen but that sounds like something for a different console ( Playstation , Xbox ) I liked the idea of that happening then i remembered that this is a PC MMO

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2014, 18:55:48 »
I'd like to see that happen but that sounds like something for a different console ( Playstation , Xbox ) I liked the idea of that happening then i remembered that this is a PC MMO

Lol dude, you could just right click on them and then click "pick up" or something.

Offline Natsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2014, 01:11:14 »
Yeah i know how it will work but it wouldn't be kick ass to see it on a different system ? or maybe not

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 01:12:57 »
Why would it be any different visually on a console than on the pc?
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline Natsu

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2014, 15:34:54 »
Why would it be any different visually on a console than on the pc?

Graphics from the Next Gen consoles and PC are different

Offline mariusx2014

• Chunin Poster
  • mariusx2014 has no influence.
  • You can't cheath death.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2014, 21:46:17 »
Pc graphichs always will be superior.
  • Character Name: Death
"You have an inflated sense of your importance. To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky."