Forum > Shinobi Life Online Suggestions

Genjutsu Mechanism

(1/6) > >>

Cedie:
In the FAQ the way genjutsu will work was still marked TBD. I'd like to give a suggestion.

The genjutsu in Shinobi Life Online works by casting it on the enemy without him being inflicted with damage then he is stunned, certain attributes will decrease like evasion, defense and accuracy for a period of time. Visually, the environment will create an illusion visible to every body then the caster will attack the enemy with a physical attack or taijutsu while the genjutsu is still in effect. Another way will disturb the control mechanism of the enemy, say if he wishes to move left he will be directed to the right, if wants to run the character will sit or the like. How does that sound?

RyoHazuki:
I actually really like that idea, however I don't think they will implement it because all people will have to do is hit someone with a genjustsu and while they are stunned, have their buddy blast the dude with his strongest ninjustu. Instant K.O. everytime lol. I feel like people would just gang up on each other
all the time and people wouldn't even have a chance to fight back. Then again, this is a Naruto simulator right?   

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: Biometallurgy on May 11, 2014, 17:46:17 ---In the FAQ the way genjutsu will work was still marked TBD. I'd like to give a suggestion.

The genjutsu in Shinobi Life Online works by casting it on the enemy without him being inflicted with damage then he is stunned, certain attributes will decrease like evasion, defense and accuracy for a period of time. Visually, the environment will create an illusion visible to every body then the caster will attack the enemy with a physical attack or taijutsu while the genjutsu is still in effect. Another way will disturb the control mechanism of the enemy, say if he wishes to move left he will be directed to the right, if wants to run the character will sit or the like. How does that sound?

--- End quote ---
There are many things to be considered about genjutsu, including a way of snapping out of 'em.

--- Quote from: RyoHazuki on May 11, 2014, 18:05:51 ---I actually really like that idea, however I don't think they will implement it because all people will have to do is hit someone with a genjustsu and while they are stunned, have their buddy blast the dude with his strongest ninjustu. Instant K.O. everytime lol. I feel like people would just gang up on each other
all the time and people wouldn't even have a chance to fight back. Then again, this is a Naruto simulator right?   

--- End quote ---
That's why the player who's caught in a genjutsu should first have a chance to release it, or have someone else who isn't caught release it for them. Otherways it's just automatic death.

RyoHazuki:
Yeah, but how will they come up with a system that is fair to both players? It will be interesting to see which direction they take with this.

Sented:
This genjustu one is a bit tricky gada say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version