Forum > Shinobi Life Online Character

what character type is better.

(1/5) > >>

ParadoxRonin:
Plain good ,plain evil, kage,destroy all leave none alive,runaway,rogue,Or lost shinobi witch is just a wondering sshinobi.

m4r1us:
Each person has his own preference. I chose plain evil just for the sake of it. Haters gonna hate...

CaptainSpoon:
i say plain good, since its what i like the best and some people think u need to be evil to become very strong, but thats where im gonna proof those people wrong!!!
-the Raging Wave

ParadoxRonin:

--- Quote from: CaptainSpoon on May 12, 2014, 13:37:04 ---i say plain good, since its what i like the best and some people think u need to be evil to become very strong, but thats where im gonna proof those people wrong!!!
-the Raging Wave

--- End quote ---
I say lost shinobi you learn new things ever day good and bad.

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: CaptainSpoon on May 12, 2014, 13:37:04 ---i say plain good, since its what i like the best and some people think u need to be evil to become very strong, but thats where im gonna proof those people wrong!!!
-the Raging Wave

--- End quote ---
I doubt anyone thinks that. After all in most anime and all in all in all the literature and popular culture the forces of good win in the end even though the evil guy might be strong from the very beginning while the good guy develops his power over time. There are cases though in which both the evil and the good guy progress simultaneously, I think this results in the most epic final battles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version