Forum > Shinobi Life Online Questions

Medical-ninja

(1/9) > >>

Cedie:
I expect there will be med-nin like any other MMOs, but apart from the elemental jutsus will there be poison mastery for med-nins like in real Naruto? That would be cool if they can imbue it on senbons.

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: Biometallurgy on May 12, 2014, 13:02:33 ---I expect there will be med-nin like any other MMOs, but apart from the elemental jutsus will there be poison mastery for med-nins like in real Naruto? That would be cool if they can imbue it on senbons.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Biometallurgy on May 12, 2014, 13:02:33 ---I expect there will be med-nin like any other MMOs, but apart from the elemental jutsus will there be poison mastery for med-nins like in real Naruto? That would be cool if they can imbue it on senbons.

--- End quote ---
Well I'm curious, would medical nins be something like what other mmos call a healer or will they be shinobi who can fight and have a medical specialization or something. I mean healer can fight too (like for example the priest/shaman in WOW) but would medic nins be proficient in combat or in order to specialize in the medical area they'd have to sacrifice their battle proficiency?

CaptainSpoon:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on May 12, 2014, 13:40:09 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Well I'm curious, would medical nins be something like what other mmos call a healer or will they be shinobi who can fight and have a medical specialization or something. I mean healer can fight too (like for example the priest/shaman in WOW) but would medic nins be proficient in combat or in order to specialize in the medical area they'd have to sacrifice their battle proficiency?

--- End quote ---
they are still shinobi, so they have to be very good in combat as well as in medical jutsu. but of course they are not as strong s people who specialize in combat.

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: CaptainSpoon on May 12, 2014, 13:43:51 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
they are still shinobi, so they have to be very good in combat as well as in medical jutsu. but of course they are not as strong s people who specialize in combat.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I guess so. Well not that it matters to me I just wanna be very proficient in elemental ninjutsu (fire and lightning) and sage mode. The rest (taijutsu, genjutsu) will come as secondary things...

CaptainSpoon:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on May 12, 2014, 13:52:04 ---
--- Quote from: CaptainSpoon on May 12, 2014, 13:43:51 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yeah I guess so. Well not that it matters to me I just wanna be very proficient in elemental ninjutsu (fire and lightning) and sage mode. The rest (taijutsu, genjutsu) will come as secondary things...

--- End quote ---
yea thats exactly what im gonna do,  but ill have taijutsu rtaher then genjutsu. the whole idea of genjutsu seems a bit childish to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version