Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64334
Latest: Boruwaki37
New This Month: 203
New This Week: 39
New Today: 14
Stats
Total Posts: 75459
Total Topics: 21393
Most Online Today: 772
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 733
Total: 748

Author Topic: Medical-ninja  (Read 18833 times)

Offline rafay115

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • rafay115 has no influence.
  • reallly cool game, keep it up
    • View Profile
Re: Medical-ninja
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 05:28:26 »
im scared that everyone will get lightning and fire
(i would like fire and water)

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 05:31:50 »
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe "KENjutsu" means to fight with a sword. Not teleportation or whatever.
Yeah kinjutsu are forbbiden techniques while kenjutsu are sword techniques and stuff
*** POST THAT CONTAINED A SPOILER ***
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 18:53:34 by Vreg »
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Cedie has no influence.
  • "Illusion prompts the beginning of flaring action"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kurama
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 16:21:44 »

Yeah that's quite the most sought for after Sasuke... sheeesh such originality.
  • Character Name: Cedie
Maroon = Moderator's POV.
Black = Normal me. :-*

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 16:23:38 »
How about mastering 1 element while mastering med-nin? That will not render you helpless.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 17:33:00 »

Not everyone wants that because of Sasuke, it's the most awesome nature combination, like it or not... and it doesn't kill the originality more than naming your character Uchiha so don't give me that shit, mastering your first nature will take about a year, so if I want to delete my character after 1 year of work, it's my right so stop being such a dick ok?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 17:46:15 by m4r1us »
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline RyoHazuki

• Genin Poster
  • RyoHazuki has no influence.
  • Have you seen any sailors?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2014, 06:05:14 »

Not everyone wants that because of Sasuke, it's the most awesome nature combination, like it or not... and it doesn't kill the originality more than naming your character Uchiha so don't give me that shit, mastering your first nature will take about a year, so if I want to delete my character after 1 year of work, it's my right so stop being such a dick ok?

I gotta agree with m4r1us on this one, If he wanted to create an Uchiha named Sasuke who has fire and lightning elements, there isn't a d*** thing you can do about it LOL.
  • Character Name: Ryo
When does a ninja strike?

A ninja waits until the time is right. When his enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2014, 10:59:24 »

Oh wow I've noticed marius is such a hot-headed creature, you seem to have the tendency to clash with anyone in this forum. You are entitled to your own opinion so do I. Also, I will choose fire as my first element not because I'm an avid fan of it, but because it's strongly associated with Konoha, I want that loyalty. I want that emblem. Also, you can actually say your point with zeal and conviction but in the absence of those not so gentle words. hahaha.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:10:25 by Biometallurgy »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2014, 12:20:11 »

Oh wow I've noticed marius is such a hot-headed creature, you seem to have the tendency to clash with anyone in this forum. You are entitled to your own opinion so do I. Also, I will choose fire as my first element not because I'm an avid fan of it, but because it's strongly associated with Konoha, I want that loyalty. I want that emblem. Also, you can actually say your point with zeal and conviction but in the absence of those not so gentle words. hahaha.
I already said it: there are 9 characters named Uchiha, yet you call me unoriginal for choosing the two natures that I like? I hated Sasuke, up until a few weeks ago, my character was created back in octomber I think, and by that time I've already chose both his natures. Now sasuke is again one of my fav characters, but that doesn't change anything. Just as I said before, if after about one year I wanna delete my character and start all over again, it's my decision. If you have that much of a problem with it, I challenge you to try and do something about it.

Oh wow I've noticed marius is such a hot-headed creature, you seem to have the tendency to clash with anyone in this forum.
Yeah I am hot-headed, I do have a bad temper, and I tend to clash with some people (far from anyone) who think this game is made just for themselves and can't comprehend different people have different likes. The game is made so all of us can enjoy it, not only me, not only you. And maybe I was immature calling you a dick, so to make up for that I'll be the mature one this time around (I never did that before) and I'll allow you to call me a creature if you think that makes you wiser...

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 12:38:52 »
Marius boy did I say you are unoriginal... read my post was your name ever mentioned specifically? was it directed solely to you? did i even know you like that combination? "marius was unoriginal for choosing fire-lightning combination" did that even appear? yes my statement is general but why feel offended? don't lose your cool, you are just as pathetic as any other high school student who picks up fight easily. And yes the game was made for everyone so why do you lose your cool when i have my own opinion? it came right from you that this is made for everyone, as such I can say whatever I can without using inappropriate words like you do. You are so talented, I know because I got to see your graphic works, dont be consumed by that outburst of emotion. Surely there is always a place for people with talent and attitude in any industry. Cool down honey child.

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 12:44:09 »
You want to be the immature by calling me a d*ck? Never acted immature before? Wow remember when you over reacted against Paradox regarding your English. Well tell me if that is not immaturity. First time huh? Never did before? Convincing. Tell me more "friendly" boy.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2014, 12:45:24 »
Marius boy did I say you are unoriginal... read my post was your name ever mentioned specifically? was it directed solely to you? did i even know you like that combination? "marius was unoriginal for choosing fire-lightning combination" did that even appear? yes my statement is general but why feel offended? don't lose your cool, you are just as pathetic as any other high school student who picks up fight easily. And yes the game was made for everyone so why do you lose your cool when i have my own opinion? it came right from you that this is made for everyone, as such I can say whatever I can without using inappropriate words like you do. You are so talented, I know because I got to see your graphic works, dont be consumed by that outburst of emotion. Surely there is always a place for people with talent and attitude in any industry. Cool down honey child.
It's not like I can help it I tend to take many thing a bit too personal >.<

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 12:47:09 »
You want to be the immature by calling me a d*ck? Never acted immature before? Wow remember when you over reacted against Paradox regarding your English. Well tell me if that is not immaturity. First time huh? Never did before? Convincing. Tell me more "friendly" boy.
Actually I don't remember anything like that? Did it happen in the shoutbox by any chance?

Offline Cedie

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2014, 12:50:00 »
Actually I don't remember anything like that? Did it happen in the shoutbox by any chance?

CaptainSpoon was there. It was before you decided to log out and meet your gf for an hour.

Let's just call that "Selective Memory."

I'm done with children.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:52:34 by Biometallurgy »

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2014, 12:51:53 »

Let's just call that "Selective Memory."

I'm done with children.
Lol you can be angry all you want but now I'm curious: did it happen in the shoutbox? One of these nights I was talking in the shoutbox and WithoutRegrets asked me: do you remember when you thought I had poor english skills? And I never said that....

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2014, 12:55:07 »
Lol you're wrong accusing me, I've never done anything like that, nor did I claim I had a gf... Are you sure it wasn't mariusx2014?