Forum > Naruto Manga

Naruto 675

(1/3) > >>

Indigo:
So....

Naruto can make eyes appear now? Is he basically the new sage?

m4r1us:
After many years, finally sasuke redeems himself in my eyes, if things keep on going like this he'll end up my favorite character lol.
But still I wonder, how much can one rinnegan turn the fight around.

ParadoxRonin:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on May 12, 2014, 23:07:07 ---After many years, finally sasuke redeems himself in my eyes, if things keep on going like this he'll end up my favorite character lol.

--- End quote ---
Im sorry bbro but sakuke fans piss me off shit don't make sense and the shit naruto went through and people still favored sakue because oh he has the shringan jutsu so what naruto can brakee genjutsu he worked hard sakuke killed for revenge on what naruto I say had  it worst aand I feel like no one cares he came all this way to achieve his goals and oh sake this sauke that I can't even spell his name I think naruto is better than sakuku and all ways will be no disrespect to you M4 .

Indigo:

--- Quote from: ParadoxRonin on May 13, 2014, 05:26:15 ---
--- Quote from: m4r1us on May 12, 2014, 23:07:07 ---After many years, finally sasuke redeems himself in my eyes, if things keep on going like this he'll end up my favorite character lol.

--- End quote ---
Im sorry bbro but sakuke fans piss me off shit don't make sense and the shit naruto went through and people still favored sakue because oh he has the shringan jutsu so what naruto can brakee genjutsu he worked hard sakuke killed for revenge on what naruto I say had  it worst aand I feel like no one cares he came all this way to achieve his goals and oh sake this sauke that I can't even spell his name I think naruto is better than sakuku and all ways will be no disrespect to you M4 .

--- End quote ---

I agree, I don't get how people can like Sasuke, he's kind of a dick...

Naruto goes through the whole series trying to find him, reconnect their bonds and becomes friends, but Sasuke is just obsessed with revenge.

ParadoxRonin:

--- Quote from: ZetsuusteZ on May 13, 2014, 12:38:30 ---
--- Quote from: ParadoxRonin on May 13, 2014, 05:26:15 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I agree, I don't get how people can like Sasuke, he's kind of a dick...

Naruto goes through the whole series trying to find him, reconnect their bonds and becomes friends, but Sasuke is just obsessed with revenge.

--- End quote ---
naruto will always be that way its like the sage said he was like his son the one who wasn't born with genjutsu basically the sharigan but still became strong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version