Forum > Naruto Manga

Naruto 675

<< < (3/3)

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: ZetsuusteZ on May 13, 2014, 13:16:56 ---
--- Quote from: ParadoxRonin on May 13, 2014, 13:07:47 ---when sasuke saw narutos new power his face man who do you think made is more powerful over all guys naruto or sasuke but i still think might gai kills all but for these too who.

--- End quote ---

We haven't seen Sasuke's new power yet, have we? Unless it's the rinnegan, but Naruto seems to be stronger now.

--- End quote ---
The power he's got from the SO6P is the sharinnegan, confirmed by Madara. We still have to wait and see what he's got from Hashirama

ParadoxRonin:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on May 13, 2014, 13:25:09 ---
--- Quote from: ParadoxRonin on May 13, 2014, 13:07:47 ---when sasuke saw narutos new power his face man who do you think made is more powerful over all guys naruto or sasuke but i still think might gai kills all but for these too who.

--- End quote ---

We haven't seen Sasuke's new power yet, have we? Unless it's the rinnegan, but Naruto seems to be stronger now.

--- End quote ---
The power he's got from the SO6P is the sharinnegan, confirmed by Madara. We still have to wait and see what he's got from Hashirama

--- End quote ---
yea but naruto haven't even shown his full power yet ether

m4r1us:

--- Quote from: ParadoxRonin on May 13, 2014, 13:26:34 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Well my guess is that none of 'em did up until now. Naruto has yet to show us what the other tailed beasts've got and the rinnegan has  loads of techniques I doubt we've seen 'em all

ParadoxRonin:

--- Quote from: m4r1us on May 13, 2014, 13:28:58 ---
--- Quote from: ParadoxRonin on May 13, 2014, 13:26:34 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Well my guess is that none of 'em did up until now. Naruto has yet to show us what the other tailed beasts've got and the rinnegan has  loads of techniques I doubt we've seen 'em all

--- End quote ---
your right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version