Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64464
Latest: mozgyou
New This Month: 333
New This Week: 13
New Today: 13
Stats
Total Posts: 76674
Total Topics: 22218
Most Online Today: 1181
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 862
Total: 875
Veronamsu
EdithSoure
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google (9)

Author Topic: What'll you do  (Read 14957 times)

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
What'll you do
« on: November 17, 2014, 17:12:32 »
I know most people will hop onto SLO when it's released with the ambition of becoming a powerful ninja with lots of jutsu. But it would be cool if a bunch of people became merchants with making money as their only goal. It would make it much more fun and I could sure see myself making a second account to do that or dedicate a lot of time to doing it.
Anyone else have the same idea?

• Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
Re: What'll you do
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 17:47:24 »
Can't form an idea since I have no clue how many changes will occur for the MMO, but I can tell you this: Action is fun.
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 19:59:30 »
but I can tell you this: Action is fun.
well said
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 20:56:10 »
but I can tell you this: Action is fun.
well said
Tru tru
But we'll all have to do a little bit of that sort of stuff to get money to buy ninja tools, or if you want something really expensive.

Offline Shadow1759

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Shadow1759 has no influence.
  • Greed of the Yugure council, who explodes a lot.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: All About That Clanless Life
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 22:23:27 »
Ill just devour the souls of mortals in name of the almighty lord Satan, and he will create material possessions such as money for me :D

But seriously, since SLO is going to be a very community-dependant economy, and game overall, there will definitely be multiple people in it for money, so they can buy like huge ass swords and show off and shit. Or be like, "Bruh I have 10000000000 gold you have 10 lmao noooooob", because that happens in practically every MMO ever. There will  be merchant NPCs and the like, but I feel that a lot of players are gonna set up stands/whatever people do in markets to get money. Then again, the action lovers such as Xen that are actually staying in their village will probably just do bounty missions, or missions in general. I doubt many people will be going rogue on the first day, so we have plenty of time to get money from missions and such to save up. I am definitely looking forward to the "cloaking" system, with the hiding your name and then putting stuff on to cover your face. I could, as a missing nin, walk into any village and buy things from NPCs/real people and leave, no questions asked. That'll be realllllyyy fun >:D

It's gonna be tough for rogues to get money, I'd think. Unless there is some sort of raiding system for us, welp. Life's hard out here for a pimp. NEVER MIIND I just thought there will probably some kind of looting in which you could take a dead player's money, but still. I won't be killing that often.

I kind of went off track there from the original question, but basically: No, I'm not setting up a second account for money. A: That's another 60$, and I think I'll pass on that. B: You have to put shit loads of time, effort, and multitasking while blankly staring at your screen, waiting for someone to buy something in to it, and one account of that is enough for me. I am a passive player, however, so I could potentially see myself doing that before I ditch them village hoes, as opposed to killing people/whatever you do on jobs for money.
  • Character Name: Sanashi Shimokaze

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 22:53:08 »
Ill just devour the souls of mortals in name of the almighty lord Satan, and he will create material possessions such as money for me :D

But seriously, since SLO is going to be a very community-dependant economy, and game overall, there will definitely be multiple people in it for money, so they can buy like huge ass swords and show off and shit. Or be like, "Bruh I have 10000000000 gold you have 10 lmao noooooob", because that happens in practically every MMO ever. There will  be merchant NPCs and the like, but I feel that a lot of players are gonna set up stands/whatever people do in markets to get money. Then again, the action lovers such as Xen that are actually staying in their village will probably just do bounty missions, or missions in general. I doubt many people will be going rogue on the first day, so we have plenty of time to get money from missions and such to save up. I am definitely looking forward to the "cloaking" system, with the hiding your name and then putting stuff on to cover your face. I could, as a missing nin, walk into any village and buy things from NPCs/real people and leave, no questions asked. That'll be realllllyyy fun >:D

It's gonna be tough for rogues to get money, I'd think. Unless there is some sort of raiding system for us, welp. Life's hard out here for a pimp. NEVER MIIND I just thought there will probably some kind of looting in which you could take a dead player's money, but still. I won't be killing that often.

I kind of went off track there from the original question, but basically: No, I'm not setting up a second account for money. A: That's another 60$, and I think I'll pass on that. B: You have to put shit loads of time, effort, and multitasking while blankly staring at your screen, waiting for someone to buy something in to it, and one account of that is enough for me. I am a passive player, however, so I could potentially see myself doing that before I ditch them village hoes, as opposed to killing people/whatever you do on jobs for money.
wow shadow gotta say that was very though out. good job
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 03:39:35 »

Oh when the day comes where we can do all of this...
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 17:00:44 »
Oh when the day comes where we can do all of this...
We can all dream :P

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 01:49:20 »
#MAPLEEEEEESTOOORRRRYYYYYY

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 16:52:04 »
I remember that game ;-; ^^

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 22:06:12 »
You've got some explaining to do, my friend.

• Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 23:46:13 »
You've got some explaining to do, my friend.

Americas about to go into rage mode
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 02:32:50 »
LoL > Dota breh. I can't control that. I don't even play Maplestory nerd. I was simply showing A GAME WERE PLAYERS CONTROL THE ECONOMY. JEEZ

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 13:28:24 »
No that is totally your shop. You are Shotashot1 fosho.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 20:30:01 »
k. You're about to get your head rolled.

Recent Topics

Top Posters

Mars
Reminance
Shivraj
m4r1us
Manuster
NinjaMirage
Nova
taigakun
Fraudulent