Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76572
Total Topics: 22118
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1180
Total: 1190
Robbkk
EdithSoure
Google (8)

Author Topic: I now control the hill  (Read 40489 times)

Offline SirTroll

Re: I now control the hill
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2016, 09:53:55 »
When someone gets killed, are they still in the game? o.o

Yeah, but they have to try again

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2016, 10:30:06 »
I was one of the employees controlling the machines. Using this, I ran over you while you were distracted and claimed the hill for my own.

I now control the hill

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Tsunayoshi

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Tsunayoshi has no influence.
  • -Join the Vongola yoho
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kaiyō
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2016, 11:29:36 »
z.z I did say that I lived in my own castle, so no machines would come around me really, but alright. :D

I had my assistant go down to give orders, you must've thought it was me out of arrogance and decided to kill my assistant. I'll let you live, though it's up to you if you can survive. *Kicks you down the hill*.

The hill my
  • Character Name: Tsunayoshi Kaiyo

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2016, 14:56:20 »
i invite a majority your assistants to a magic show and brainwash them into believing that their boss is a tyrant who exploits them and mistreats them later on i arm them with hi-tech 22nd century badASS weaponry and task them with the objective of making me the ruler of the hill and later on from within your base during your most vulnerable moment they commence a hostile uprising and kill of your guards they tie you up i walk into the room pull out my my nice hand grenade stuff it down your pants and throw you down the hill

i build arm my base with unhackable cyborgs and and giant robots, force the world governments into submission due to my superior tech and force them to build monuments in my image and provide me with resources needed for maintaining and upgrading my tech army, i create a fortress on the hill i which is a cyborg with a sign stating 'you better bring armageddon to enter here son!' and within it i create another base made of titanium and with an automatic self-defence system and within it i have ps4's wired up to every jet on the hill which is controlled by my happy troops as they enjoy doughnuts and infinite coke and pizza

i now control the hill
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2016, 02:17:20 »
I create a nano-organism which is loaded with titanium and other heavy metal digesting enzymes and release it on your fortress.

Then I create two more nano-organism one is host specific to humans and can solidify plasma (the liquid component of human blood), I call it N1 and another deadly one, which is again host specific to human and can undergo rapid growth once it infects its victim and spread.
It kills its host within a minute of contact. I call it N2. (And create an antidote for it).

Now I approach one of your slave government with the cure for your "Titanium disappearance" (of course the cure is fake).
They take me to your headquarters where me and my squad in guise of releasing the Anti-titanium eating bug, secretly mix N1 in the doughnuts, pizzas, other eatables, drinks and beverages supply of your army.
Now your army starts falling ill (and you too). Your slave governments plan to destroy my labs. But I threaten them and ask them to join me or else I'll release an even more deadlier disease (N2) on their lands.
They oblige (but nevertheless, I'll kill all the government leaders around the world who supported Yama once my work is done, such fickles should not be trusted ya know) and I proceed towards the hill with N2 and the armies of the governments.

I blackmail Yama to transfer ownership of his fortress to me otherwise I'll release the deadly disease, (you are in your death throes anyways) you reject and I inject N2 in your ill soldiers and you watch them suffer so hard in front of you and die. Ultimately, you transfer the ownership to me and as a favor I let you die by N1.

Now I reinforce and rebuild your fortress (oh it's mine now).Sterilize the hill with anti-N1 and Anti-N2. Kill the governments under you (as already stated) and surround the hill with all the world's deadly diseases (along with N1 and N2) as a defensive barrier,  while I stay inside the fortress, with my squad and army. Everyone is vaccinated like hell and resistant to all the diseases except N2, for which they have to take the Antidote every day (can't let them betray me lel.)

I now control the hill.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:55:30 by Toratsume Nyshn »

Offline waly206

« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2016, 05:35:55 »
I create a nano-organism which is loaded with titanium and other heavy metal digesting enzymes and release it on your fortress.

Then I create two more nano-organism one is host specific to humans and can solidify plasma (the liquid component of human blood), I call it N1 and another deadly one, which is again host specific to human and can undergo rapid growth once it infects its victim and spread.
It kills its host within a minute of contact. I call it N2. (And create an antidote for it).

Now I approach one of your slave government with the cure for your "Titanium disappearance" (of course the cure is fake).
They take me to your headquarters where me and my squad in guise of releasing the Anti-titanium eating bug, secretly mix N1 in the doughnuts, pizzas, other eatables, drinks and beverages supply of your army.
Now your army starts falling ill (and you too). Your slave governments plan to destroy my labs. But I threaten them and ask them to join me or else I'll release an even more deadlier disease (N2) on their lands.
They oblige (but nevertheless, I'll kill all the government leaders around the world who supported Yama once my work is done, such fickles should not be trusted ya know) and I proceed towards the hill with N2 and the armies of the governments.

I blackmail Yama to transfer ownership of his fortress to me otherwise I'll release the deadly disease, (you are in your death throes anyways) you reject and I inject N2 in your ill soldiers and you watch them suffer so hard in front of you and die. Ultimately, you transfer the ownership to me and as a favor I let you die by N1.

Now I reinforce and rebuild your fortress (oh it's mine now).Sterilize the hill with anti-N1 and Anti-N2. Kill the governments under you (as already stated) and surround the hill with all the world's deadly diseases (along with N1 and N2) as a defensive barrier,  while I stay inside the fortress, with my squad and army. Everyone is vaccinated like hell and resistant to all the diseases except N2, for which they have to take the Antidote every day (can't let them betray me lel.)

I now control the hill.

Holy mother of all XD
  • Character Name: Toichi Tsukegami

Offline mamoudou52404

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mamoudou52404 has no influence.
  • "Can I get a 'hoyaaah'?"
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Tsukegami Clan
  • Organization: nah
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2016, 03:58:42 »
I asked you 'Nysh' for control of the hill and you gave it to me nicely :) i bribed you by giving you a higher position in Nanatsu and you move out and I move in fully having the same exact effects that you did.

I now control the hill.
  • Character Name: Harukoo *Tsukegami?

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2016, 06:57:44 »
I asked you 'Nysh' for control of the hill and you gave it to me nicely :) i bribed you by giving you a higher position in Nanatsu and you move out and I move in fully having the same exact effects that you did.

I now control the hill.
Lel... yes it's all yours now ^^

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2016, 07:01:19 »
i bribed you by giving you a higher position in Nanatsu
wouldn't be legit since he's my doshi

I go up to Mamoudou and slap him so hard that his soul leaves his body and now he's dead

I now control the hill
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2016, 08:14:44 »
i bribed you by giving you a higher position in Nanatsu
wouldn't be legit since he's my doshi

I go up to Mamoudou and slap him so hard that his soul leaves his body and now he's dead

I now control the hill
whut!!!??
anyways...
I never left the fortress because all the world's deadly diseases are outside it and I don't wanna die yet... so I sneak up to Kings_Head's dinner and add sleeping pills to it. Kings goes into a deep slumber that night and I equip him with a oxygen mask and cylinders and put him in an airtight cylinder in which I put a note
Pull the hatch to open.
and launch him outside the perimeter of the highly pathogenic environment surrounding the hill.

My squad and army are happy to see me again. (Cuz I was hiding in the fortress like a ghillied sniper :3) as I take back my hill.

Offline Jamezoar

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jamezoar has no influence.
  • co-cane ruin your brane, ay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2016, 11:32:43 »
almighty push!!!!!!!!!! my hill now bishes
  • Character Name: Jamezoar

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2016, 11:59:11 »

@Jamezoar
Your entry has been deemed invalid, please read the game rules before posting on it.
Had you actually done some effort to look in to the game you would've seen this on the rules quite clearly:
The rules are:
-You may use any means to take the hill from the previous owner. I.E., stealth/brute force/unconventional tactics/etc
-Nothing is off limits you may assume you have "helpers" to move large objects or otherwise co-ordinate or synchronize your actions but try to rely on yourself
-Don't destroy the hill please ( on a different forum it only took about 3 posts before someone burrowed under the hill with 50lb's of c4...damn combat engineers)
-Has to be somewhat realistic, so no sci-fi or fantasy stuff.
-End your post with I now have the hill

Offline Manuster

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2016, 12:04:59 »

@Jamezoar
Your entry has been deemed invalid, please read the game rules before posting on it.
Had you actually done some effort to look in to the game you would've seen this on the rules quite clearly:
The rules are:
-You may use any means to take the hill from the previous owner. I.E., stealth/brute force/unconventional tactics/etc
-Nothing is off limits you may assume you have "helpers" to move large objects or otherwise co-ordinate or synchronize your actions but try to rely on yourself
-Don't destroy the hill please ( on a different forum it only took about 3 posts before someone burrowed under the hill with 50lb's of c4...damn combat engineers)
-Has to be somewhat realistic, so no sci-fi or fantasy stuff.
-End your post with I now have the hill

jeez, you're actually moderating this? how is creating a human eating virus realistic anyway..
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2016, 12:11:56 »
jeez, you're actually moderating this? how is creating a human eating virus realistic anyway..

@Manuster
I moderate most threads, especially since it's my own thread.
As for the virus, mind showing me the comment that said that as I don't recall it o.O?
(There may not be a direct virus that eats humans, there are however symptoms of other things including bacterias that eat your flesh etc.)
Wouldn't be surprised if a virus like that actually showed up in the future though ~_~

Offline Manuster

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2016, 12:20:24 »
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me