Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64472
Latest: best tadalafil prices
New This Month: 341
New This Week: 17
New Today: 7
Stats
Total Posts: 76983
Total Topics: 22498
Most Online Today: 1065
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 1049
Total: 1063
Marinaucf
Google (AdSense) (4)
Google (9)

Author Topic: Character Appearances + Outfit Creator  (Read 11829 times)

Offline Keri~

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Keri~ has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Character Appearances + Outfit Creator
« on: July 11, 2014, 01:15:53 »
In this game we should be able to have a different body shapes and characteristics to the bodies given. We should also have a color chart of what skin color we would like. As you know everyone can't be to pale, even-toned or Dark skinned, their should be more colors included..
For outfits, we should be able to customize are own outfits or be given a huge variety of presets so were not all wearing the same thing.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:19:41 by Keri~ »

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
Re: Character Appearances + Outfit Creator
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 01:21:05 »
There are a few posts about this, I think. Because the development is not very far, they only show that one body type. You will be able to make your own character. Male/Female, Skin Tone, Hair, Hair Color, Eye Color, etc. There are probably going to be lots of different clothing style that you can purchase with in game money. There are probably a few outfits that you can choose from the start. Just remember, the game is in pre-alpha.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 02:14:36 »
There are many posts about this, but the effort being put into the game is for realism and accuracy. The whole idea about a color chart for skin, that would include colors like purple, green and azure. That's not realistic so I wouldn't get your hopes up about that being implemented into the game ^^. Hair color however is a completely different story, anyone can make their hair color any color, and I am sure that there's a vast variety of ways you can change about your characters physical appearance.

/Never fear/
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline J-man

• Academy Student Poster
  • J-man has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 22:21:35 »
I think the skin colors should be all tones of human skin and white(like orochimaru) also when in game you can have face markings like jirayia had those blood tears,orochimaru those purple things around the eyes etc

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 00:22:23 »
There will be a vast majority variety, I am sure of it. Skin tones will probably be set on the few: Pale, lightly tanned, medium tanned, heavily tanned, light-skinned and dark-skinned (negro). Facial markings will most likely be added to the game, just don't expect a lot at the start, if any.

Offline Monk

• Academy Student Poster
  • Monk has no influence.
  • 3D Animator & Rigging Artist
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 00:40:29 »
In this game we should be able to have a different body shapes and characteristics to the bodies given. We should also have a color chart of what skin color we would like. As you know everyone can't be to pale, even-toned or Dark skinned, their should be more colors included..
For outfits, we should be able to customize are own outfits or be given a huge variety of presets so were not all wearing the same thing.

Most Planed. As we get more clothes made and if I get the time I'll construct a web player closet for people to tinker and design their characters.(DISCLAIMER) If I get the time.

As for Body shape,It would be complex but possibly through the inflation of armature bone size. I'll do some research.

There are many posts about this, but the effort being put into the game is for realism and accuracy. The whole idea about a color chart for skin, that would include colors like purple, green and azure. That's not realistic so I wouldn't get your hopes up about that being implemented into the game ^^. Hair color however is a completely different story, anyone can make their hair color any color, and I am sure that there's a vast variety of ways you can change about your characters physical appearance.

/Never fear/
As for color charts they'd most likely only include realistic colors through a slider or pallet.IE a brown slider that you can scale to add saturation,light, and dark hues.

There will be a vast majority variety, I am sure of it. Skin tones will probably be set on the few: Pale, lightly tanned, medium tanned, heavily tanned, light-skinned and dark-skinned (negro). Facial markings will most likely be added to the game, just don't expect a lot at the start, if any.

Facial markings & Makeup would be interesting but optimization is key as well. so we'll need some way to compress the makeup into our skin materials to conserve on .(Too many materials in a scene will lower performance on low end machines.
Sado Hozuki - "The Wandering Monk"

Offline Beedle

• Academy Student Poster
  • Beedle has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 16:53:40 »
Do you think clothes will only be available in shops or could they be found throughout the world, sorta seems a bit lame if everyone can choose from only a set choice of clothes from a shop
  • Character Name: Etski

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 23:03:38 »
Do you think clothes will only be available in shops or could they be found throughout the world, sorta seems a bit lame if everyone can choose from only a set choice of clothes from a shop

A random pair of clothing lying somewhere, seems odd. Let's not forget that if you like someones clothes and want them, you can always defeat them in battle... Or ask nicely ^^

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 23:06:10 »

A random pair of clothing lying somewhere, seems odd. Let's not forget that if you like someones clothes and want them, you can always defeat them in battle... Or ask nicely ^^
Indeed finding fashion clothes on rocks or underwater seems odd...
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 02:19:04 »
being able to be short, tall, skinny and fat would be great as well