Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64469
Latest: synthroid brand 88 mcg
New This Month: 338
New This Week: 14
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 76872
Total Topics: 22409
Most Online Today: 1299
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1186
Total: 1204
Vikirpx
Victorjfo
Bogdannbw
Google (AdSense)
Google (13)
Baidu

Author Topic: dismantling ones body  (Read 18348 times)

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • CaptainSpoon has no influence.
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano Clan Leader
  • Organization: Yasei no Ime Taifu no Me
dismantling ones body
« on: September 20, 2014, 18:50:20 »
I feel like once we defeat someone in battle and kill him we should be able to pick up his body bring it to ur hideout and dissect him. why? because we want to become stronger from what his blood. what do i mean? in the same way Danzo used hashiramas blood, it enabled his body to become stronger and that way his body was able to stand the visual prowess of the sharingan. u might also be able to learn new styles with a 10 percent chance (if the other has a style other then urs) however since we can choose blood types, such a transplant can only be done if u have same blood type. if its not the case and u still do it, ur commiting suicide. How do we check what blood type the other has? simple, u just need to have a syringe, anti B, anti A that way u will know what bloodtype the other has. how do we get those items? buy or steal em from a doc! if the other guy has a kekkei genkai, unless u have the same chakra natures as him u wont be able to get his kekkei genkai. the 10% chance has lowered to 5% when talking about a kekkei genkai.

For the real creeps we should be able to eat others organs after they are cooked. u can also research the others organs to gain knowledge, and with taht knowledge u will be able to modify ur own organs. for better succes chance in all of these things there should be a special skill tree called expirimenting that u need to upgrade(the special skill tree should be able to everyone no matter if u already chose ur specialization)

The syringe needs to be clean tho!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 18:54:52 by CaptainSpoon »

• Character Name: Nagare Hano

Offline jovapeba

• Academy Student Poster
  • jovapeba has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Re: dismantling ones body
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 20:13:21 »
This will kinda ruin the system. Your enemy has option to kill you which will get you back to character creation or to let you live when he has defeted you. So at start few players will kill someone get powers from them be like 2 times stronger than starters and will just kill for fun and at the end there will be like 5% players that cant be killed and the rest will just keep making new chars because they dont stand chance against them. In simple words game would be unbalanced.

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 20:23:21 »
Alrighty.

The only way you can become powerful in this aspect is if your opponent has a Kekkei Genkai, however, you will be given a DNA code to use at char creation which will increse your % to gain the Kekkei Genkai of the person you killed. There will be no need for dismantling and disecting lol, besides... That's a bit morbid dontchya think?
  • Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 20:26:15 »
Lol totally morbid, but for some reason, I like this idea a lot. It would give a whole new meaning to those mad-scientist type of characters, like Orochimaru for example. Chances for something like it to be implemented are very slim though...

Would it be implemented though, I'd definitely take it.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline jovapeba

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 20:32:11 »
Lol totally morbid, but for some reason, I like this idea a lot. It would give a whole new meaning to those mad-scientist type of characters, like Orochimaru for example. Chances for something like it to be implemented are very slim though...

It is cool i agree but dont you think the game will be unbalanced? I mean everyone will kill you when they have chance no live sparing. It will be dificult for new players to get poweful.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 20:36:47 »

It is cool i agree but dont you think the game will be unbalanced? I mean everyone will kill you when they have chance no live sparing. It will be dificult for new players to get poweful.
Not at all. Once you killed someone, you become a missing nin.
1. It would help even further separating those all-goodies from those who are ready to sacrifice everything to acquire power.
2. Would you experiment with taking one's powers and would you succeed, you'd become hunted for the very same reason by other rogues, and at the same time for being a missing nin by village nins. You'd basically become a character who's hostile toward everyone in the world.

At the same time, I think it should be something very advanced, definitely not for everyone. And it should only work with KKG, not with chakra mixes. As for jutsu that aren't blood specific, like elemental techniques, those can only be obtained through training, not through blood transfer. I like it, not necessarily because of the powers that can be stolen, but rather, because of the psychotic feel that it'd give to those who would be ready to do such things.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 20:43:53 by m4r1us »

Offline jovapeba

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 20:45:10 »

Not at all. Once you killed someone, you become a missing nin.
1. It would help even further separating those all-goodies from those who are ready to sacrifice everything to acquire power.
2. Would you experiment with taking one's powers and would you succeed, you'd become hunted for the very same reason by other rogues, and at the same time for being a missing nin by village nins. You'd basically become a character who's hostile toward everyone in the world.

At the same time, I think it should be something very advanced, definitely not for everyone. And it should only work with KKG, not with chakra mixes. As for jutsu that aren't blood specific, like elemental techniques, those can only be obtained through training, not through blood transfer. I like it, not necessarily because of the powers that can be stolen, but rather, because of the psychotic feel that it'd give to those who would be ready to do such things.
Well when u say like that it makes sense i understod that u would aquire all his powers. Stupid me xD

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 20:49:40 »
dont forget the slim chance of finding one with a KKG, then the even more slimmer chance ofkilling him and the the slim chance of getting his KKG. its all about slim chances here guys

PS: Tsunade, dont come and cry because you are bad with anything that involves chances.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 20:53:06 »
dont forget the slim chance of finding one with a KKG, then the even more slimmer chance ofkilling him and the the slim chance of getting his KKG. its all about slim chances here guys

PS: Tsunade, dont come and cry because you are bad with anything that involves chances.
And it would also show those intelligent ones with KKG, as they'd only use their special abilities if needed, not to show off. You do it to show off, you attract attention and die an early death. You hide it and keep it as a last resort, you have better chances of surviving.

Offline jovapeba

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 21:07:56 »
Yea btw m4 will posting ingame information on forum be allowed? I mean like: m4 aka your name has KKG.

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 21:12:37 »
Yea btw m4 will posting ingame information on forum be allowed? I mean like: m4 aka your name has KKG.
Metagaming won't be allowed on Roleplay servers, where it is forbidden, nothing OOC (out of character).
On normal and hardcore, it's allowed. It's allowed to post about it on the forum even about players who're on the Roleplay servers, however, you won't be allowed to use that info that you gathered out of it, in-game.

Offline AugustRed

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • AugustRed has no influence.
  • Ex - Greed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 01:41:09 »
This will kinda ruin the system. Your enemy has option to kill you which will get you back to character creation or to let you live when he has defeted you. So at start few players will kill someone get powers from them be like 2 times stronger than starters and will just kill for fun and at the end there will be like 5% players that cant be killed and the rest will just keep making new chars because they dont stand chance against them. In simple words game would be unbalanced.

Well if you think about it, not everyone will be evenly matched in the first place. Someone who been playing since day 1 will obv beat someone who started months later. So balancing isnt something one should be worried about imo. Its all about how you build your character.

As for the Mad scientist thing, i thinks its a great idea. if would give medics for to do then just heal ppl

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 03:48:51 »
1. Killing does not result in becoming a missing nin if it's done when no one is watching.

2. One of our goals here is to make sure that killing someone has NO VALUE at all to prevent it from being an excuse and turning into a common thing. It should be a rare thing which only reserved for truly hating someone, or reserved for those who get a kick out of the misery of others.

3. KG users would be hunted 24/7 and they'd be better off not having the KG in the first place. This hunting could be done by using freshly made accounts and be therefore done with no risk at all.

4. Finally, it's not realistic to be able to randomly transplant someone's powers into yourself. Even transplanting an eye in modern times is as good as impossible, what makes you think a little medical ninjutsu is capable of doing this?

5. However, say a forbidden medical ninjutsu does exists which allows you to transplant KG eyes. Then this would come at the risk of your character dieing because of the eyes being incompatible with your character's body. This forbidden medical ninjutsu most likely won't exist though.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline CaptainSpoon

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Nagare Hano
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2014, 16:13:36 »
ic, so the buffs that are gained because of this are simply too great. At least have the organs in it tho, they dont give u anything except really bad nausea.

Offline Aoi

• Chunin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Aoi has no influence.
  • Just being me.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 02:10:29 »
It would be kind of cool to kill someone and atleast share their Kekkai Genkais with your organization/clan, or something. Idk.