Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 63877
Latest: wiiliam
New This Month: 3970
New This Week: 32
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 73443
Total Topics: 20408
Most Online Today: 998
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 727
Total: 736
wiiliam
Trealddounc
Google (AdSense) (3)
Google (4)

Author Topic: Shadow Clone Jutsu  (Read 13477 times)

Offline Yoshiro Ninja

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yoshiro Ninja has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
Shadow Clone Jutsu
« on: February 24, 2015, 14:55:36 »
Ok so ive been told in the future there will be permadeath zones and if you die in that zone you have to pay $100 to revive that ninja. I would like to suggest at a certain level your ninja can learn shadow clone jutsu and with that ur ninja can relax in his/her base while you can control the shadow clone to go into the permadeath zone. I think this is a great suggestion for people that dont want to die. ty so much for reading this and i hope you will look forward into adding this into the game later on and remember its just a suggestiom. ty!

• Character Name: Takumo

Orginization: Katakiuchi

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
  • m4r1us has no influence.
  • Why be a king when you can be a god? Pride.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan

• Organization: Katakiuchi

Re: Shadow Clone Jutsu
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 14:57:05 »
There will be a shadow clone jutsu. Regular users of it will be able to create up to 3 clones, and the most advanced user will have up to 100. However, they will be AI programmed from what I know.
Warning: Beware of the BBB!

Tokyo Ghoul          Claymore          Deadman Wonderland

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 16:39:01 »
It would be pretty hard to control 4 different characters at a time, so I would definetly expect them to be computer controlled. 
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Yoshiro Ninja

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 16:42:28 »
It would be pretty hard to control 4 different characters at a time, so I would definetly expect them to be computer controlled. 

actually what i had in mind was to control one on your own and the rest be ai or something like that

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 17:38:50 »
actually what i had in mind was to control one on your own and the rest be ai or something like that
You want to control one of your own shadow clones because you don't want to die.
A shadow clones purpose is not for you to cower behind, it's for fighting.
If you started controlling your shadow clone in a fight, you'd be left open and die.
This option would be useless for anything other than hiding away and playing the game on your shadow clone, and I'm pretty sure Vreg doesn't want that as the use either. But please correct me if I'm wrong @Vreg
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Shintrixx

• Genin Poster
  • Shintrixx has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 17:44:44 »
In the Naruto anime, Kakashi explained to Naruto, that Shadow clones are used to gather informations of the enemys.
  • Character Name: Ryoichi Yagami

Offline Vreg

• CEO/Lead Software Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.Vreg has an aura about them.
  • I run this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 19:32:57 »
You can't control shadow clones, shadow clones will be AI. The type of shadow clones you see in Naruto, which are copies of yourself, are simply not possible and won't be possible for at least another 100 years. Shadow clones are not supposed to be vessels you can take over anytime you want.
  • Character Name: Vuregu

Offline rayzote

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • rayzote has no influence.
  • I miss living in town :/
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 03:29:18 »
You can't control shadow clones, shadow clones will be AI. The type of shadow clones you see in Naruto, which are copies of yourself, are simply not possible and won't be possible for at least another 100 years. Shadow clones are not supposed to be vessels you can take over anytime you want.

AI, is the best option in any game.
I suppose the user will be able to give orders to the clones such as: attack, follow, stay or something like that.
A game that I'd played, the shadow clones attack those who attack you and those that you attack. But they only use male attacks.
Anyway I'm glad you came to the conclusion to add this amazing jutsu. I think it should consume a plenty amount of chakra, and even more when you just learned it. Haha and i'm looking forward to see the appearing cloud and the puff sound when you summon a clone, classic.
  • Character Name: rayzote

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 04:32:42 »
Just the sound of the shadow clone jutsu would make any narutard happy

AI, is the best option in any game.
I suppose the user will be able to give orders to the clones such as: attack, follow, stay or something like that.
A game that I'd played, the shadow clones attack those who attack you and those that you attack. But they only use male attacks.
Anyway I'm glad you came to the conclusion to add this amazing jutsu. I think it should consume a plenty amount of chakra, and even more when you just learned it. Haha and i'm looking forward to see the appearing cloud and the puff sound when you summon a clone, classic.
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Bearwaffles

• Genin Poster
  • Bearwaffles has no influence.
  • The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 15:48:23 »
There will be a shadow clone jutsu. Regular users of it will be able to create up to 3 clones, and the most advanced user will have up to 100. However, they will be AI programmed from what I know.
How long will we have to use this jutsu in order for us to max out the level? Will There be other types of clones? (i.e. Water clones or Wood clones)
  • Character Name: Kaito Hano
The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure (Hidden Thunder). Member of the Hano clan.
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 18:20:50 »
How long will we have to use this jutsu in order for us to max out the level? Will There be other types of clones? (i.e. Water clones or Wood clones)
It's not actually about maxing the jutsu. The 100 clones part will only be available to those who found a very high level Kinjutsu scroll (very rare). You can either find one, or buy one, although the latter will probably be very expensive.

@Bearwaffles

Offline Bearwaffles

• Genin Poster
  • Bearwaffles has no influence.
  • The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hano
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 20:32:00 »
It's not actually about maxing the jutsu. The 100 clones part will only be available to those who found a very high level Kinjutsu scroll (very rare). You can either find one, or buy one, although the latter will probably be very expensive.

@Bearwaffles
So this won't be skill based at all? You just have to pay money for the best jutsu? Good to know before I buy premium.
Also I just had an idea for permadeath reviving. Instead of having it be $100 for all, maybe premium members will have a discount? This will give more insentive to buy premium.
  • Character Name: Kaito Hano
The Blue Serpent of Kaminarigakure (Hidden Thunder). Member of the Hano clan.
“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Offline America

• Hidden Metal Kage
  • Patriotic Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • America has no influence.
  • 初代目金属影 - First Kinzokukage
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2015, 20:35:58 »

@Bearwaffles
So this won't be skill based at all? You just have to pay money for the best jutsu? Good to know before I buy premium.
Also I just had an idea for permadeath reviving. Instead of having it be $100 for all, maybe premium members will have a discount? This will give more insentive to buy premium.

In game money to buy jutsu. (Scrolls that teach jutsu) The $100 is for someone who died but doesn't want those the 1k hours they spent on that char to go to waste.
  • Character Name: Onoyari Hinode

Offline Yoshiro Ninja

• Academy Student Poster
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 12:58:41 »

@Bearwaffles

wait someone told me to get 100 shadow clones you have to master the justsu by training not collecting a scroll?

Offline m4r1us

• Sennin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 13:54:02 »

@Bearwaffles

wait someone told me to get 100 shadow clones you have to master the justsu by training not collecting a scroll?
Train to master, find to learn, that would be it. You can't master something you did not learn. @Yoshiro Ninja