Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64475
Latest: RaFaIXI
New This Month: 344
New This Week: 20
New Today: 5
Stats
Total Posts: 77119
Total Topics: 22633
Most Online Today: 1357
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1115
Total: 1130
Vilianamzr
RaFaIXI
Google (13)

Author Topic: A MESSAGE FROM THE MAJESTIC BALD EAGLE 'MERICA (Can you hear the sarcasm?)  (Read 4084 times)

Offline LuveniA

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • LuveniA has no influence.
  • I wanna live a life from a new perspective~
    • View Profile
So some of you know me as the former Lust of Yugure. I'm relaying a message written by America which details why the former Pride and Sloth (m4 and America respectively) left the forum. Please be warned that the following message below is salt inducing. So here it is:

Salve amici, mihi nomen est America

Although SLO is a small community, there has been a lot of talk about recent events. Particularly the demotion of moderator m4r1us and myself from a developer. There are a few facts we need to make clear:

-m4r1us was demoted by Vreg for rude behavior towards members. He was given a second chance, but declined due to plans for all of Yugure to leave the forum soon.

-After being demoted, he left the forum altogether.

-Upon hearing about m4r1us’ departure, I decided it was also my time to go. I left the development team and the forum.

-m4r1us chose MadaraS to take his place as Pride of the Yugure Council over Rayzote (sorry buddy).

-I gave Shivraj the position of Sloth upon my departure. Katakiuchi has no power struggles, the people in charge were put there on purpose by the previous leaders.

-The other Yugure have not officially left the forum, staying somewhat in between both sides. Shadow1759, LuveniA, Xendrus…, Indigo and InfinityQuake haven’t retired the forum, but their low activity makes it seem so.

Just because we left so hastily does not mean we wish ill on SLO. I can’t speak for m4r1us, but I still hope Vreg and the development team do well in creating the game. Now that those things are cleared up, I can get to the reason WHY, as most people want to know. The following statements could be quite offensive. Be warned.

-m4r1us left because 90% of you are fucking retarded children. You complain about shit that holds no significance. You insult him, then get angry when he returns the favor. Then, once you stop crying, you tell him to act more professional because he is a moderator. You overstay on his hospitality. You feel entitled to blatantly disrespect him and receive no punishment. If it was any other forum, you would’ve been banned ten times over. I can say this without speaking with him because we think alike.

-I left for reasons similar to m4r1us’. However, I also did not enjoy being on the development team at all. Apologies to the current members, but as a 15 year old boy I was not suited for the job. I had zero experience in writing and procrastinated too much. There were also tasks that I had no clue on how to complete. I held no joy in writing things that did not interest me. I really only held the position for so long because I knew my position was temporary. I waited for someone of better skill to come along and take my spot on the team. Which, unfortunately, never happened. That led me to quit SLO altogether.

That’s about it, folks. If SLO really does come out, you might find me and the rest of the Yugure strolling along the wilderness.

Vale amici.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 05:09:45 by LuveniA »

Offline json243

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • json243 has no influence.
  • Mars is a nuub
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
  • Character Name: Hachemon Akagi (Kano)

Offline Saitou

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Saitou has no influence.
  • Shoot dem questions !
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Hakuna Matata
Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE GREAT LORD 'MERICA (Can you hear the sarcasm?)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 23:26:53 »
Good luck to you both. Marius and America. I... We really appreciate your contribution.
  • Character Name: Saitou

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 23:29:40 »
but as a 15 year old boy I was not suited for the job.

Didnt you say you were 15yo asian female living in Australia? lol
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper

Offline Xendrus...

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Xendrus... has no influence.
  • Stop it, you're breaking my immersion!
    • View Profile
  • Organization: 『  』
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 23:39:08 »
@joca94, you crack me up man.

So some of you know me as the former Lust of Yugure. I'm relaying a message written by America which details why the former Pride and Sloth (m4 and America respectively) left the forum. Please be warned that the following message below is salt inducing. So here it is:

• Character Name: Xendrus...

Offline joca94

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • joca94 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 23:45:27 »
@joca94, you crack me up man.

Cut me some clack, im on a damn phone, i dont have a PC like you :(
  • Character Name: Bloodpanda
I am missing you only when i am breathing said a guy with a sniper