Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64331
Latest: sigSlope
New This Month: 200
New This Week: 36
New Today: 19
Stats
Total Posts: 75380
Total Topics: 21352
Most Online Today: 928
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 779
Total: 790

Author Topic: Game mode vote  (Read 3967 times)

Offline DerPanda

• Academy Student Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • DerPanda has no influence.
  • Memes, memes never change.
    • View Profile
Game mode vote
« on: January 28, 2017, 20:30:52 »
What about, during this pre-alpha period, allowing the players to host an in-game vote on what game mode to play, maybe by using a system command through the text chat thing or something.

• Character Name: Denzou Panda

Offline DMKEric

• Chunin Donator
  • Academy Student Poster
  • DMKEric has no influence.
  • Killin
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Clowns
Re: Game mode vote
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 20:37:50 »
what if there are 2 guys low-hp and one with full hp, then the two guys vote for game mode changing from deathmatch to freeze tag, then they change it back to deathmatch and got full hp and full chakra back

Offline DerPanda

• Academy Student Poster
  • DerPanda has no influence.
  • Memes, memes never change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 21:23:01 »
what if there are 2 guys low-hp and one with full hp, then the two guys vote for game mode changing from deathmatch to freeze tag, then they change it back to deathmatch and got full hp and full chakra back

A minimum amount of people needed for the vote to take place, for example maybe 4 or 5, and set the default game mode to Deathmatch if there's less than the minimum, also a timer between each vote of about 30 mins to an hour or something.
  • Character Name: Denzou Panda

Offline Manuster

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 23:30:58 »

Nice question, also a change where changing the game type doesnt change hp/charla values
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 03:39:58 »
Although this might not be the best idea.. I think the voting should happen after a round ends.
so we have Deathmatch set as default.. when a player wins the round, before resetting health and chakra, the vote box appears and the mode with more than 50% votes shall begin in the next round.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 08:11:54 »
Although this might not be the best idea.. I think the voting should happen after a round ends.
so we have Deathmatch set as default.. when a player wins the round, before resetting health and chakra, the vote box appears and the mode with more than 50% votes shall begin in the next round.
Yeah exactly. If people could just randomly vote to change a round and reset their hp/chakra in the middle of let's say deathmatch mode, i can see some people losing their shit. So if anything like this were to happen, i'd say after a round is concluded. Although i do like thing s the way they are. Having freeze tag and stuff like that once in a while is pretty cool. If we start having it everyday, people will lose interest fast

Offline Sandrito

• Academy Student Poster
  • Sandrito has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 07:51:56 »
Sorry but can you guys chance it to storymode
It will be more fun like it says on the homescreen
Please chance it
  • Character Name: Sandrito