Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64067
Latest: Miltonhic
New This Month: 4160
New This Week: 126
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73918
Total Topics: 20766
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 641
Total: 651
Miltonhic
Google (9)

Author Topic: Yama  (Read 9684 times)

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
Yama
« on: December 29, 2015, 12:43:15 »
Yamanagi Ennia Sandāreisu

Personal Information

Name: Yamanagi Ennia Sandāreisu
Birth Place: Ennia Medical Branch
Place of Residence: Hidden Shock
Occupation: Patriarch of House Sandāreisu & Self-proclaimed Kage of the hidden Shock
Birthday: August 31
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Clan: Ennia
House: Sandāreisu

Physical Appearance

Height: 5’9” / 178 cm
Weight: 159 lbs / 72 kg
Skin Color: Black
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Black

Ninja Information

Chakra Type: Lightning
Academy Graduation Age: 10
Chuunin Promotion Age: 17
Village Elder Election Age: 18
House Patriarchy Inherited: 18

Personality

Yamanagi is a vibrant & over the top person who loves spitting out nonsense & creating horrible & dry jokes, he does whatever he needs to do to fit in but at the same time knows that in order to lead his house & the hidden shock he needs to savour & build upon his inability to fit in so that he can be a just & upright leader; Yama views himself as the destined Shokukage as he feels the Hidden Shock is considered as an inferior village to the Hidden Thunder, Yama's a tactical young & vile young man who's vision is limited to empowering, perfecting and leading the Hidden Shock to dominance a trait which he acquired from his father a former Shock ANBU leader and his jolly nature belongs to his mother the co-founder of the Hidden Shock.

As a Patriarch of the Hidden Shock

Just like his Clan Patriarch Fulvius, Yamanagi sees himself as the sole heir to the seat of Shokukage due to the outright fact that his mother was a co-founder of the village & his father a former ANBU, Yama comes from a Noble bloodline & serves a renown clan & at just 18 he is the Patriarch of the Sandareisu House, which is nothing short of impressive & although his seat as elder is all but guaranteed his right to being kage is challenged by the famous and world renowned wonder know as Limits

As Patriarch of House[ Sandareisu/b]

After his father stepped down as House Patriarch of Sandareisu Yamanagi stepped up to the plate and grabbed his chance as House Patriarch & as a result made Sandareisu the military back-bone of the clan Ennia, Yamanagi became the answer too failed alliances, traitors, coupes and other blasphemous acts, as a result he gained favour in the eyes of his brothers and eyes of his Patriarch

As a Shinobi of the Hidden Shock

Yamanagi proclaims himself as the Perfect Sandareisu, his tactical dominance and lightning like ability to take in, process and apply his thinking into any situation together with his superb mastery of the lightning art simply displays why at just 18 years old he is a House Patriarch, guaranteed Elder & Shokukage candidate     

As a Family Member of House Sandareisu

Yamanagi is an exciting prospect indeed but there's more to this young man, his father groomed him to be family man, due to the world being......."Peaceful" at the moment he has spent his days training with his cousins Skyffr & Borra, eating Ramen, playing pranks on his mom and having INSANE battles and missions with Limits.    
[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 07:46:29 by Yamasukage »

• Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
Re: Yama
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:41:19 »
lol!! I wonder when he will strike
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Sanji

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Sanji has no influence.
  • Change is impossible in the fog of the ignorance.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Raiu
  • Organization: RoguhantaYaiken
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 14:40:38 »
weird, u r char is good.
i wonder why no one have post.
oh and btw it is look really nice (:
Other Organization:
Iryō Buntai

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 15:04:05 »
Didn't have time to read all of that up until now, I liked the story.
The last part seemed kinda weird-ish, guessing the character was traumatized so he tried to come up with any reason to hate the Kage?
Idk why but your character kinda screams "Kirishima" imho.

Offline taigakun

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 17:18:25 »

Didn't have time to read all of that up until now, I liked the story.
The last part seemed kinda weird-ish, guessing the character was traumatized so he tried to come up with any reason to hate the Kage?
Idk why but your character kinda screams "Kirishima" imho.

haha lol

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 11:45:18 »
Jonin-Sensei who was the joke of the village
I was like shii is that Isei's dad but yeaa i was wrong isei's dad didnt die lol

Good story though....not a very deep thinker is right lol
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 07:43:54 »
Update: Part 2 has been added, I won't this page die anytime soon

Offline lollernoob9

• Temari Sennin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • lollernoob9 has no influence.
  • I'm new around here.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Amigake
  • Organization: Jyuunishin-Niwatori
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 08:52:06 »
What a twist! I enjoyed reading it, tho isnt yumei a dead org for now?
  • Character Name: Shishida Amigake
A danger foreseen is half avoided.

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 07:23:47 »
And now for part 3! I know it's exciting rigght yeah go check it out, stop reading this go up man go

Offline Manuster

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 12:35:32 »
rooofl Mars xD
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 18:26:29 »
rooofl Mars xD
lo you can't really blame me

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 18:34:21 »
Loved the ending ;) xD

Offline Manuster

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 20:12:49 »
rooofl Mars xD
lo you can't really blame me

true xD and why is the last chapter all on one side anyways

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 08:49:35 »
Special thanks to @lollernoob9 for showing me what to do and what not to do XD and @Ken XD for doing nothing
The Power of Lust
On a cloudy day Along the mountain side outside the entrance of an ancient temple hidden within the mountain where a river flowed along the valley floor in perfect harmony splashing amongst one another but above that valley floor, outside the mountain side stood two young man backed against each other,Yamangi stood in awe at how he failed to identify the deaf yet swift movement of Kuro Akagi (@Ken) but that was not enough to dampen let alone dent his eagerness to fight as he could sense and feel the confidence which was oozing of Kuro,  but Yamanagi soon came back to reality and knew that a battle needed to be fought and thus he quickly killed the tension by quickly going for a backward roundhouse kick which was quickly evaded by Kuro,

“dude did you see how I dodged that kick my back was turned and all that woah”, said  Kuro as he hopped a good one 1 yard from Yama, but Yamanagi quickly followed up his attack by lunging in with a quick right hand, but Kuro anticipated the shallow attack and moved to the side and countered Yama’s punch by sweeping him of his feet and followed up his attack by slamming the point of his sheathed Katana onto Yama, but Yama quickly rolled to the side but again Kuro came in with a chakra enforced kick to the groin sending Yamanagi flying ,
“boooooooorrrrrriiiing  dude why you gotta’ make the warm up dull, you could at least put up a bit of a show dude like…. Aaaaaaaah at this rate I might as well have to kill you early.” Said Kuro,   
Yamanagi slowly rose to his feet and glared at Kuro,
“OOOH my if looks could kill.” joked Kuro ,”c’mon show me why you’ve been acting like a badAss”, Yamangi smirked a bit whilst slowly removing his cloak, he then took the traditional Sanderaisu stance , whilst closing his eyes in a meditative-like manner as he poised himself for an attack, Kuro raised an eyebrow and looked at Yamanagi with a distasteful look and said, “Dude c’mon we’re young man…,(as he slowly approaches Yamanagi)… I respect that you’re use to your ‘SANDAREISU’ crap but your boring and…(slowly unsheathing his sword)…all that so I guess it’s time for you to DIE!”, Kuro charges at Yamanagi but instantly a weak aura of lightning chakra radiates of Yama and within that same moment Yama dashes towards Kuro with added speed from before, Kuro quickly changes his attacking form to a defensive one as he blocks Yamanagi’s punch with his unsheathed Katana which sends Kuro a hurling  back as his feet drags through the ground below, “Damn what jus-“, but before he could finish his question Yama follows up with a roundhouse kick aimed for Kuro’s temple, Kuro quickly grabbed his Katana’ sheath and blocked the attack but the force was enough to push him yet again which sent him tumbling to the ground,

Yamanagi smirked and said, “What happened to all that smack talk punk”, Kuro then thought to himself,”Hmph this guy is something, I can’t keep up to his speed so hand to hand combat is out, for now, can’t believe I have to do this now but I guess I gotta end this quick”, He then turned his attention to Yama,” You’re fast very fast but meh you’re not crazy fast like meh I can keep up with you just trust meh!” Kuro clapped his hands and instantly a figure dashed towards Yamanagi as it slashed through him within the twinkle of an eye, but another slashed from his left, right , behind, he was assaulted from all directions but the surprising thing was that he wasn’t hurt, no was there any sign of damage, or scarring Yama tried to make out what was happening as his vision soon became obscure and distorted, , “ wha-what is this Genjutsu!?” said a frantic Yama

“Ding! Ding! Ding! Well done Smart ass you’ve guessed it you’ve earned a trip down memory lane.” Said Kuro , suddenly Yama’s thoughts are invaded and hacked without remorse, but Yama was still trying to figure out when the genjutsu occurred, “He didn’t do any hand signs…there was no sign of a kekkei genkai present… all he did was clap his hands…clap his hands…cla-clap his hands? That’s it!” Suddenly Yama remembered a lesson from which he had with a shinobi named Star Shizen (@cmsurfer) on how genjutsu can be triggered through any of the five senses, knowing that Yama quickly used the appropriate hand seals for the genjutsu and yelled “RELEASE” suddenly a force repelled against the walls of the genjutsu but quickly returned to Yamanagi, “wha-what!?”
Suddenly then Yama was rotated 180 degrees as he’s forced to look at the huge blue eyes glaring down on him
“oh well done you figured out what kinda’ genjutsu you’re in, well you’re right it was triggered by sound but here’s the case right, I’m part of Yugure I’m young ,the  leader of a badAss clan and all that but here’s my issue I’m up against badAss people like, Konohuro Kirishima, Kazuki Akagi(@Shivraj),Kiyashe(@limits)and others Yada yada bleh,so now I needed a jutsu that would strike fear even into the almighty Vuregu (@Vreg) so what did I do well I created my own type of Ocular illusion, the aim is to reach into your deepest darkest memories and force you to face it, you can’t release it, nor can I, so you’ve got to overcome it all with your own strength by coming to peace with it, so killing you won’t be fun, so while I wait for Kazuki to fetch whatever’s in that cave, I’ll watch you breakdown, nice and slowly,as I reach into your deepest thoughts and bring out what you've always lusted for and destroy it before your very eyes, so now tough guy! are you scared!? Can you see it now! this is the POWER of LUST, the Power of Kuro AKAGI!, .” Kuro ended off with a manniacle laughter as his voice faded away

Sweat rolled down Yama’s face as a theater-like screen appeared before him as it played slowly… and painfully, he was forced to watch his comrades die over and over again, he could only watch in horror as Soziac killed them over and over and over, with each scream getting louder and more horrific, he tried to look away but as he turned away his best friend Hogi looked him in the eye and took a step towards Yama and asked ,“why did you get in my way Yama, why did you let me die?”, Yama screamed, “ Get Back! You’re dead!”, He tried to run before coming face to face with his deceased Jonin-captain, “you’re a failure, you let you’re comrades die and failed the mission altogether what good are you?!” Yama fell to his knees clinching to his head as he began screaming and wheeling, “make it stop!”,

Kuro replied, “why Yama I thought you’d be happy to see your friends again, especially the lovely Asura.” Kuro slowly walked up to an illusion of Yama’s former teammate and deceased-crush Asura, Kuro continued," oh I see why she was more precious then you’re best friend, so this is your lust," he chuckled, " she was beautiful, (“Stop it Kuro” said Yama), lovely, sexy, (“stop!”), enchanting,(“Kuro I’m begging you”), Kissable”, Kuro reached over and kissed the illusion of Yama, “too bad it was just an illusion, but in this genjutsu you get too see it over and over again right! isn’t that fun buddy!” Kuro laughed his heart out at how Yama couldn’t bear to stand the image of Asura kissing Kuro, something Yama would never get the chance to do. Within the madness of the event something in Yama broke as Yama’s tone changed he looked up to Kuro as he slowly rose to his feet and said, “I told you, I told you to stop now I’m going to kill”, as tears rolled down Yama's face
Kuro replied, “ haven’t you forgotten what I said you can’t get outta here without makng peace  with your past”, he laughed
“oh I’ve made peace”…  Yama slowly approached Ken… “I’ve mad peace with the fact that you went into my head…” suddenly the walls surrounding the genjutsu began to crack down “and that you invaded my privacy”….Yama’s tone began to rise as his body slowly become engulfed with that lighning-like aura from before, “and dishonoured the memories of my beloved comrades so believe me Kuro Akagi! YOUR AS GOOD AS DEAD!… Yama dashed towards Kuro as the Genjutsu walls completely disintegrated Kuro quickly dodged Yama’s head on attack and quickly weaved hand sign “my oh my I’m impressed well done buddy here’s some water to cool you off here you go free of charge", Water style: water torpedoes!”, Yama dodged each bullet like it was nothing and popped up in front of Kuro as he went for a massive right hook but Kuro blocked it with a water shield and looked straight at Yama,” wanna know why your lightning doesn’t affect my pure water shield, oh wait I just told ya’”
Yama then headbutted Kuro landing his first blow on him , the blow was so hard on Kuro’s nose it caused him to bleed
"You little!" Said Kuro as he retreated few meters but Yama wasn’t planning on holding back and quickly chased Kuro and punched him in the gut before landing a super kick right to his chin and and following up with a roundhouse kick to his stomach sending Kuro flying a couple of yards, Kuro quickly recovered and began retreating but Yama wouldn’t let up as he chased Kuro all the way to the valley floor were a river resided, Yama chased Kuro blinding but before Yama could realize this Kuro weaved a another hand seal as he dived into the river, there was a slight pause as Yama was trying to figure out what was happening but suddenly Kuro shot back out in an attempt to slash at Yama with his huge buster blade but Yama dodged this attack effortlessly and countered with a punch but Kuro suddenly turned to water
“Damn water clone that means…” Yama realized,
“Yes I’m one with my element boy! did you think you could compete!” replied Kuro

Suddenly hundreds of water clones shot out in an attempt to slash at Yama, he dodged each of them easily but the numbers overwhelmed him and soon he was wounded from top-to-toe as he was eventually overwhelmed by the large number of water clones
“ This isn’t looking good at this rate I-……”…suddenly Yama realized, “wait, that’s river water, it’s not pure as it’s obviously not straight from the mountain or clouds so I can-“…. But before he could finish he is hit by a water torpedo and is sent flying
Kuro laughs and says,” well you’ve proven to be a bit of fun but looks like our one-day stand has come to an end, I hope you have a safe trip to the other world” a gigantic hand rises from the river in an attempt to finish of Yamanagi
“well then mortal! BEGONE!” yells Kuro
Yama rivals the yell as he activates his lightning aura one once more and yells, “Flying lariat as he dashes up towards the approaching hand which sends shcokwaves to Kuro causing him to scream in pain and as a result he shoots out of the water in an attempt to stay alive, Yama then falls to his knees knowing his chakra reserves are nearly done,

Kuro laughs whilst dragging himself from the ground “ I got so carried away I nearly died” he says “I’ve wasted large amounts of chakra already on you so I’ll need to be smart in these final moments, the clouds which were above began to precipitate as Kuro slowly laughs “aaah rain my good ol’ buddy”
Yama stares at the clouds as he notices signs of thunder and lightning
Kuro weaves hand signs for what looks to be the last time, Yama looks at Kuro and notices the noble jester in his eyes which indicated that the battle was drawing to an end and thus he clapped his hands together and meditates as the aura of lightning around him shoot up as a beam towards the clouds sort of like a receiver, in the same manner Kuro finishes his hand seal, the rain water suddenly redirects itself to Kuro as though he had become a magnet, Yama notices this and cuts off his beam connected to the clouds as the nearby clouds begin to converge above Kuro, he then lets out a shout “RELEASE!”, the rain water suspended with the clouds suddenly falls upon Kuro in large quantities before taking the shape of a Water Dragon “Are you ready to die!?” said Kuro, Yama remains silent and then taps into the lightning chakra he received as he channels it all into a massive ball around his right fist “we gonna do this oh what!?” yells Yama, Kuro smirks as the dragon dashes towards Yama but then the head of the dragon slowly shifts into Kuro holding a massive sword, whilst Yama dashes straightforward in likewise manner as his attack rips through the ground leaving a massive trail both shinobi clash whilst uttering the words “Lightning style(Water Style):Supernova LARIAT!(Majestic Dragon ATTACK!)… A large explosion occurs as they clash which radiated a force so great slight breezes were felt In nearby villages… there was a moment of silence thereafter and when the smoke settled Yama was left standing victorious it seemed as Kuro’s lifeless body laid there but suddenly, a body jumped out of the nearby river as it dashed towards an unsuspecting Yama and punched him so hard he went flying towards the entrance to the hidden temple.

Yama laid defeated and weak, “how?” He said,
Kuro Replied, ”remember when you punched that giant water hand and thought you shocked me, yeah well I planned that," he chuckled and continued," you see I knew you’d realize you could shock me in water, like duuuuhhhh, its shocking isn’t it, but you forgot that I told you I was constantly surrounded by pure water, oh you didn’t know I thought I told you, oh so well when you shocked the river, I simply sent a water clone, I won’t lie even though I was with my element maintaining it was really difficult but beating your ass was worth it.” Kuro replied while laughing his heart out , “oh well this was a good exercise creds for actually pushing meh but you gotta go mate, nice knowing you I hope you get to meet your friends on the other side”, Kuro raises his Katana as he gets ready to deliver the final blow
“its time to go Kuro,” a mysterious voice utters
“No! No! No! C’mon Kazuki dude really!? lemme kill him at least! Kuro hurls the katana towards Kazuki in rage who easily dodges it, “he belongs to Umnei no Kusei, I have no reason to clean up your mess.” Replied Kazuki , ”Umnei no Kusei?, wait!?" Can began acting frantic," so he's the guy Soziacsent to help us!?”
“yes I finished scouting the cave so I came out and I was to fascinated by the fight so I stayed out and watched, plus I wanted to see what were your best moves.”
“Bastard so you let me fight this chump, waste my chakra all cause you wanted to scout me!” Yelled Kuro
“Yes, but I also wanted you get some training in, its been a while since you've had a real fight,"
"True but you could've warned me!" Said an enraged Kuro as he dashes towards Kazuki with a chakra enforced fist, but Kazuki quickly counters by weaving a seal in his left hand then said, "Earth Style: Orbed prison", suddenly Kuro is sent flying by a tiny stone which carried massive amounts of chakra but before he could hit the ground he is enclosed by a floating orb made of stone, Kuro yelled " Kazuki! I'll kill you! Just wait for me to get out!"
Kazuki groaned , "shut up." But Kuro continued whining so Kazuki sent the orb to a nearby Katakuichi hideout, Kazuki then turned his attention to Yama's unconcious body , Kazuki as he poked him with his foot, " boy how do I explain this to Soziac."

time passed
Yama awoke and stared at the roof and thought "wait how did I get back to base?"
Soziac entered and said ,"you're awake."
Yama, "how long was I out for?"
Soziac, "2 weeks."
Yama,"2 whole weeks!?"
Soziac, "but I have to hand it to you, you went toe-to-toe with a Yugure and you lived"
Yama sighed as he sat up and bowed his head in dissapointment, " it wasn't much of a victory, I lost and the worst part is he still had a bit more to offer."
Soziac replied, "well to be honest Kuro isn't stronger then you, in all fairness you're practically the same, he is the leader of the Akagi clan-
Yama exclaimed, " Akagi clan this clan is new to me?"
Soziac sighed, "oh yes you're not up-to-date with clan histories, apparently ever since the old Himitsu clan leader disappeared, there was struggle withi- but there's nothing to really besides that the Akagi clan broke away from Himitsu hence even though they are different clans they still have strong ties and bonds between one another."
Yama replied, " I see",
Soziac continued, " but back to the my story, Kuro just like you was nominated at a young age to lead his clan,  you both abandoned all ties to your past life, yet he managed to become clan leader, both your comrades died, whilst the difference is he killed his comrades,  you both joined powerful rogue orgs at young ages but yet he holds a higher position, Kuro is much more skilled because he plays with your mind, he specializes in Kenjutsu but behaves as though he is master Genjutu user for these reasons you'll never be able to defeat him."
 Yama thought to himself, " so I just need to find my resolve." Yama glared at Soziac and replied with a question."So then when do we strike."
Soziac replied,"Strike? Oh yes when we finally.."
Yama finished the sentence, "Destroy Heathen!"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:54:47 by Yamasukage »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 13:26:19 »
wait.
what.
Heathen?

bring it on mofo