Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 25
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 755
Total: 763
Google (8)

Author Topic: Important Himitsu Update  (Read 5707 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Important Himitsu Update
« on: June 05, 2016, 21:36:59 »
Stepping Down
As some of you may or may not know, Himitsu is one of the largest clans within SLO. It's been around for a few years now and attracted a lot of attention and though I have had some great memories within Himitsu, I must step down as the leader.

What Himitsu meant to me
Himitsu genuinely was a spur of the moment idea I had hen on the forums and words of clans was floating around. I thought of making a secret clan that would be planned since the thought of it up to game release, thus the name "Himitsu" which means secret. I had several notes about Himitsu, logo ideas and concepts for history and looks of outfits. At my friend @Rassunekka 's house, I was on the forums and he suggested I post it now to get members or I would be at a disadvantage when it comes to other clans on release who had recruited years before.

With the help of @Esteez I went public with the idea of Himitsu and reated a forum layout which was a little cringe compared to today's one. Within a couple of days, a few members made posts on Himitsu. Some, like @Shadow1759 was curious how I would lead Himitsu when I was a member of Katakiuchi (Back in the day) and it was explained that I would not go rogue for a good amount of time in-game. Other members, such as @Shivraj and @Mars saw hope within the idea of Himitsu and joined.

To sum up, the early days of Himitsu was nerve-racking and exciting to me. My small idea was getting attention and I couldn't wait to see where it would lead. After a while, more and more people joined Himitsu to the point where we had around about 15 loyal, active, friendly members and it felt like a real family the way we was close.

Himitsu was fun, growing and genuinely awesome to lead. Back then there was hiccups, flame wars and some crazy ass shit in between but we stuck together through it all. A few fair shout outs to the following people in no particular order @Shivraj @Mars @Esteez  @Nova @jcryer  @Xassassin @GhostParadise @Ken @Reminance @ToadSage

I recall one specific memory of a time in-game where we had a tournament for the top 3 players within Himitsu and I was shocked to find there was so many members who jumped in-game to watch and partake that it actually became a lag fest and it was the best times in the clan for me.

What Himitsu means to me
If you asked me this a few weeks back, I would tell you it means the world. As of lately though, things have become stressful. Himitsu has been growing since day one and even to the point where I had to put a stop to recruiting because we had over 50 members and there was just no rivals any more. We surpassed our biggest rivals, Kirishima, a clan that I looked up to and made me want to make Himitsu better each day. But with Himitsu growing, there was more and more pressure to uphold appearances.

It came to the point where whatever I do would reflect Himitsu. Every argument and every action I took would be an action by Himitsu. This was hard for me because it meant swallowing my words and being respectful of everyone. Others could say as they pleased to an extent but even if I cracked a slight joke teasingly, it would be frowned upon.

After a few days I realised that I became a public figure, something I never thought about when creating Himitsu and I slowly grew to dislike it. To be a public figure comes with some advantages such as being known by the community, being someone people look up to as I did with Kirishima. Being a public figure also comes with its disadvantages such as having to be someone you're not most of the time, making big decisions that you know will anger some people in the short and long run.

To sum up, Himitsu means a job to me now a days. It has become a task to hold things together, to organise things to make sure I don't slip up and say the wrong thing to the wrong people. Being cautious not to get on the wrong side of people who want to take you down.

What will happen to Himitsu
A lot of you don't want a new leader. A few of you didn't want to be leader, except one person, GhostParadise. This guy has took the time to think of taking Himitsu on and I genuinely am happy that he is willing to take on such a  heavy role. I know a fair amount of you said you'd leave Himitsu if I step down but I beg of you to give GhostParadise a chance.

Admittedly I have had my fair share of disagreements with the guy, more than I can count on my hand to give you guys a rough idea of how much shit has happened between me and GhostParadise though if you ask him he will disagree because he hasn't held grudges against me and that is another great trait in a leader.

Himitsu will strive with or without me. I genuinely think Himitsu has become so big it can't just die out in the blink of an eye and I know that GhostParadise would never let such a fate happen to Himitsu either. GhostParadise has a lot more free time to see to your needs as members of Himitsu.

I will remain a member of Himitsu in the background, occasionally coming on to say hi or something but I cannot take the pressure of being leader any more and when the full game is released, which I do believe will come of SLO, I will return as an active member of Himitsu and playing alongside you guys.

What's next for me
I am probably going to focus more on getting out to America a lot more rather than talking on how I am going to do it. I will also be leading a smaller gaming community called "Inked Gaming" which will be more selective than applicable which will be a few gamers who game together and have a laugh with no serious ties. We may or may not become a YouTube channel, who knows, but I am excited for the journey regardless. I will also be working my ass off 6 hours a day doing my new job irl where I go door-to-door raising money for charity.

I'll also be working on my graphic design skills most likely. I rarely design anything any more and I miss that. I will also be spending a lot of time gaming as usual and will be open for gaming with any of you if you want to suggest some things.

Well, that's it. If you guys have anything to say or ask about this, feel free to comment. Other than that.. Himitsu is and will always be the best clan to me.

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
Re: Important Himitsu Update
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 21:42:05 »

• Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline Nova

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Nova has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 21:43:54 »
rip my days in Himitsu, had a blast.
Farewell, best of luck to the remaining members. o/

Offline bloberfish

• Water Release Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • bloberfish has no influence.
  • Family is sacred, never give them up!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 21:47:13 »

Yeah, buddy i really wish the best for ya although this shit has sucks more than I suck dick. And god damn charity work! Ur winning in life
  • Character Name: Arashi

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 21:51:29 »
rip my days in Himitsu, had a blast.
Farewell, best of luck to the remaining members. o/
^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Ken

• Hidden Snow Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ken has no influence.
  • HA!
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 22:00:27 »
Ngl, i am sad about this, but i respect your decision Leebz. :)

Offline ToadSage

• Genin Poster
  • ToadSage has no influence.
  • Sage Mode: [ON] OFF
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Satori
  • Organization: Anakisuto
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 22:18:18 »
Im crying rn >.>

Offline GhostParadise

• VR Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • GhostParadise has no influence.
  • "Never underestimate the one who rivals you"
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 22:21:41 »
as of today i am the new Himitsu Leader, thanks @Leebz  for everything you have been the best leader, we may have had some battles here and there but none the less you were truly an amazing leader,I William Shoemaker aka GhostParadise will assume  the leader position with the intentions that you had, Himitsu we are a family we build&grow together we are one,had an amazing time with you as a leader you are truly a legend. You will never be forgotten, your legacy will live on as the same will Himitsu, Thanks for everything.

Im crying rn >.>

same here zach :(
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 14:29:34 by Nova »
  • Character Name: Katsuo

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 22:23:33 »
Rip Himitsu

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 22:29:56 »
The first guy I picked a fight with (accidentally) *tear* imma miss that guy Himitsu or not imma miss that guy, oh well time to make Sanderaisu great XD
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline taigakun

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 13:46:46 »
It must have taken some guts to make a decision like this... The Himistu will always have your back no matter what Leebz <3

Offline Manuster

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 16:25:05 »
The first guy I picked a fight with (accidentally) *tear* imma miss that guy Himitsu or not
^^
It must have taken some guts to make a decision like this...  Leebz <3
^^
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 22:57:39 »
Even though i am no longer apart of the himitsu clan it is sad to see leebz step down, when i first joined and saw leebz play that was one of the reasons why i joined the other was because ToadSage mentioned the clan. Leebz goodluck with your job and the new gaming community. See you when SLO is finished, hopefully by then ill be better ingame and we can have a battle of the ages xD

Im crying rn >.>
whoa and a Ghost Appears to say his goodbyes xD

The first guy I picked a fight with (accidentally) *tear* imma miss that guy Himitsu or not imma miss that guy, oh well time to make Sanderaisu great XD
my story might say otherwise about the making Sanderaisu great again xD
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 07:48:03 by Nova »
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 23:56:21 »
Did you really fucking triple post on a thread like this. The disrespect.