Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64061
Latest: Julidio
New This Month: 4154
New This Week: 120
New Today: 29
Stats
Total Posts: 73874
Total Topics: 20753
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 838
Total: 850

Poll

Who would win?

Reminance Kaiyo
16 (80%)
Tatsuo Toratsume
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: September 26, 2016, 16:37:33

Author Topic: Shinobi Duels #1  (Read 6989 times)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Leebz has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
Shinobi Duels #1
« on: September 19, 2016, 16:37:33 »
Description Of These Posts
These posts are going to be a "who would win" sort of series where I put two shinobi up against each other made up by yours truly, or from SLO if people PM me permission/request to use their character. Discussions about the fight can happen in replies but voting will be with the poll feature. Please keep in mind we are voting by the CHARACTER stats and not their creator's in-game skill as I personally believe the game is in too much of an early stage to be able to base who is better yet. Voting will close in a week and the winner will be found out on the 7th day of the post.

Reminance Relative Info                        Tatsuo Relative Info
Nature(s): Water                                      Nature(s): Earth
Organisation(s): [ROGU], [YURI]           Organisation(s): [HTHN]
Masteries: N/A                       Masteries: Art of the Tiger (Tiger Sage)

Other Information
Now, as I was making this I realised @Reminance had not put a lot of effort into his character and thus I could not produce as many facts as I would like. However, if I have missed anything out from either character don't forget to check their character pages.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 14:07:34 by Leebz »

• Character Name: Onimaro Nakai

Offline Manuster

Re: Shinobi Duels #1
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 16:44:26 »
O.o I saw Sanji's comment earlier...was it deleted?

And is it possible to include specialities? summonings? fighting styles? second and maybe third chakra natures?
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 16:50:54 »
O.o I saw Sanji's comment earlier...was it deleted?

And is it possible to include specialities? summonings? fighting styles? second and maybe third chakra natures?
If your character page has it, it will be included. This is for forums only so in-game stuff doesn't really matter. I won't accept anything OP or include anything OP into consideration like a kekkei genkai for example as made up ones always include insta-death. However, certain beast summonings (If not taken by someone already and that person can prove they had it first), fighting style and up to 2 chakra natures will be considered. If you are from Hidden Hill, it doesn't mean you will have a third one as that is classed as a kekkei genkai as is mixes. I hope this answers everything and brings you to an understanding of how these posts will be made.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 17:10:48 »
Tatsuo will win ... My charicter has fought him before... His Taijutsu is strong.

I suspect he has gotten much stronger sence then.

Offline DarthTyrael

• Hidden Dust Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • DarthTyrael has no influence.
  • I try to assist wherever I can.
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 18:22:30 »
Remi will stick a trident where the sun don't shine xDD

Spoiler: show
STRAIGHT UP THE ANUSS YUS

"A village without a Kage is lost for some time, but a Kage without a village is lost forever"

Join Hidden Dust's Discord server!

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2016, 19:03:34 »
characters stats eh?, i don't really care for forum stats char wise.
Interesting thread though ^^
  • Character Name: Reminance

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2016, 21:30:55 »
why leebz why ;_;
Couldn't you match me with a noob (cuz I'm one too)
Jk :3
Now lets see hmmm...
Earth > water as per the Chakra Element cycle. But Reminance got more battle experience than Tatsuo, Not to forget that he is 22 (whereas Tatsuo is 19) and already the leader of a big organisation.
Also judging by the above, Reminance seems to be quite adept or cool in Ninjutsu. And water style involves a lot of long distance attacks which can be used as a counter-measure for Tatsuo's Taijutsu (or nin-taijutsu, whatever you may calll it). Also note that Tatsuo is weak in Ninjutsu and is still developing in that field. So basically all he can do is summonings and that NinTaijutsu as compared to Reminance's Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, etc.

So I'd conclude the battle is more in favor of Reminance. Unless I catch him off guard with my Taijutsu :3 (which is less favorable due to Remi's more battle exp)

nice post tho :)

EDIT.
Just wanted to add this lil piece of info.
The Toratsume being a nomadic tribe in the beginning used to collect information on all the type of Jutsus that they had come across in all the lands that they have traveled.The information involves name of jutsu, hand seals required to activate it, effect of that jutsu,ways to counter that jutsu, back up strategies to countermeasure the jutsu if the main one failed. All this knowledge is stored in the Battle Scrolls of Their Library chamber in the Clan's Household in Morigakure. As for Tatsuo, He has gone through the scrolls like other Toratsume kids so yeah, He has pretty much a good enough understanding of a lot of jutsus, but then again,Battle exp means a lot.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 21:45:09 by Toratsume Nyshn »

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 21:39:14 »
why leebz why ;_;
Couldn't you match me with a noob (cuz I'm one too)
Jk :3
Now lets see hmmm...
Earth > water as per the Chakra Element cycle. But Reminance got more battle experience than Tatsuo, Not to forget that he is 22 (whereas Tatsuo is 19) and already the leader of a big organisation.
Also judging by the above, Reminance seems to be quite adept or cool in Ninjutsu. And water style involves a lot of long distance attacks which can be used as a counter-measure for Tatsuo's Taijutsu (or nin-taijutsu, whatever you may calll it). Also note that Tatsuo is weak in Ninjutsu and is still developing in that field. So basically all he can do is summonings and that NinTaijutsu as compared to Reminance's Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, etc.

So I'd conclude the battle is more in favor of Reminance. Unless I catch him off guard with my Taijutsu :3 (which is less favorable due to Remi's more battle exp)

nice post tho :)
Though this is true you have to consider your tiger allies battle experience as well as the fact it can be a 2v1 fight due to your summoning. Battle experience is great and all but to keep this fight as an anime based fight we can safely say that even a ninja with no experience in war can deal quite the blow if they trained hard enough as Naruto has proven several times to us with Genin beating A rank and S rank rogues if the numbers weigh in their favour.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 10:26:10 »
For me the clincher is the chakra disadvantage. You said it yourself that Reminance uses only/mostly Water Ninjutsu. With your Earth jutsu alone, battle experience aside, Remi's biggest threat is weakened. Tatsuo's taijutsu + Summoning versus Remi would have ordinarily been a close fight with Remi taking the victory but even with Tatsuo's limited ninjutsu ability, I do think Tatsuo has the slightest overall advantage. Honestly, if Tatsuo had used another other chakra nature, I would have pipped Reminance to win.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 13:15:57 by Manuster »

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 13:09:05 »
For me the clincher is the chakra disadvantage. You said it yourself that Reminance uses only/mostly Water Ninjutsu. With your Earth jutsu alone, battle experience aside, Remi's biggest threat is weakened. Tatsuo's taijutsu + Summoning versus Remi would have ordinarily been a close fight with Remi taking the victory but even with Tatsuo's limited ninjutsu ability, I do think he may have the advantage. Honestly, if Tatsuo had used another other chakra nature, I would have pipped Reminance to win.
Umm... Earth is strong against water :/
here

A simple way of reading this cycle, if you don't know (I presume you do :) ) Read the chart clockwise, to understand the strength of one nature against another, count the number of arrows between them (clockwise!). The lesser the number of arrows, the more your nature is powerful than the other.

Example:
Earth.
Its strong against water, good against fire, moderate against wind and weak against lightning.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 13:18:10 by Toratsume Nyshn »

Offline Manuster

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 13:17:33 »
For me the clincher is the chakra disadvantage. You said it yourself that Reminance uses only/mostly Water Ninjutsu. With your Earth jutsu alone, battle experience aside, Remi's biggest threat is weakened. Tatsuo's taijutsu + Summoning versus Remi would have ordinarily been a close fight with Remi taking the victory but even with Tatsuo's limited ninjutsu ability, I do think he may have the advantage. Honestly, if Tatsuo had used another other chakra nature, I would have pipped Reminance to win.
Umm... Earth is strong against water :/
here

Bruh...that's what I was saying.

...but even with Tatsuo's limited ninjutsu ability, I do think he may have the advantage. Honestly, if Tatsuo had used another other chakra nature, I would have pipped Reminance to win.

I'll reword this part as it is kinda vauge who "he" refers to.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 13:40:22 »
GUYS!!!
You have to vote ^^

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 17:45:05 »
are we including alliances/memberships? I'm only saying this as remi (being leader of rogu) would have 3 bodyguards (wandarazu) with him at all times, giving him an incredibly easy win.

I also think that remi's position and age would give him an advantage, especially against someone younger.

finally, if remi plans to use water jutsu and a trident, his kenjutsu ability would be able to overcome a type disadvantage, due to superior training etc (as due to age and more noble position).

overall, I think that even with tiger sage, reminance would win, even without his bodyguards. (I discounted Nyshn's kkg as he has no way to guarantee he will get it)

Offline Leebz

• Cursed Sennin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization:
    Yoru
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2016, 00:32:56 »
are we including alliances/memberships? I'm only saying this as remi (being leader of rogu) would have 3 bodyguards (wandarazu) with him at all times, giving him an incredibly easy win.

I also think that remi's position and age would give him an advantage, especially against someone younger.

finally, if remi plans to use water jutsu and a trident, his kenjutsu ability would be able to overcome a type disadvantage, due to superior training etc (as due to age and more noble position).

overall, I think that even with tiger sage, reminance would win, even without his bodyguards. (I discounted Nyshn's kkg as he has no way to guarantee he will get it)
This is very true and would be the case if that is the organisation's rules. However, you can't say that it gives Reminance an advantage due to Tiger Sage granting summoning abilities and I am sure, like Naruto did with his toads, he can summon more than one tiger at a time. I say it is still a close fight.

Offline Reminance

• Hidden Thunder Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reminance has no influence.
  • Leader of Roguhanta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2016, 14:06:05 »
If i did update my character it would've been different.
  • Character Name: Reminance