Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64454
Latest: migSlope
New This Month: 323
New This Week: 84
New Today: 12
Stats
Total Posts: 76565
Total Topics: 22111
Most Online Today: 1445
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 1092
Total: 1105

Author Topic: Your favourite games  (Read 5351 times)

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
Your favourite games
« on: July 24, 2016, 09:39:25 »
Your favourite game

As the title says this topic is about your gavourite games in different genres. I am kind of short in ideas about good games I should play nowadays, so I wonder what you guys play with. I want you to share your favourite rp, action, horror, or adventure, etc etc games. However, online game should be a different genre so don't add LoL everywhere :D. As the host I shall begin it.

Favourite action game:

Obviously the GTA series, they just had everything I wished for. Good stories, side missions, amazing references from movies and reality, and the soundtracks, great humor. Not to mention how stupid things you can do in game for fun :)

Favourite RP game:

It was hard to pick, but for me it is Mass Effect. Anything you do affects the world around you, and there are multiple endings with various deaths concerning your mates. The reason it became my favourite rp game is that you can continue in other parts where you finished in the previous mass effect games. You can transfer your chars along with your achievements and the whole gameplay will adapt to your previous choices.  + It is funny when you are being a jerk.

Favourite Adventure game:

Uncharted series. This is like a modern Indiana Jones game, but sadly there is no Indiana Jones game so I go with Uncharted in this genre. I won't write a novel on this, I simply love it.

Favourite open world game:

It is Skyrim. If I have to name a game that I wont even finish 100% that is Skyrim. A huge world with various quests and with a beautiful world. Not to mention how expandable it is, thanks to the mods. To be honest I didn't enjoy the main storyline, but thanks to the different guilts and options in game and mods, it became my fav one. This is a game that you can form it for yourself.

https://youtu.be/_AajAB7m55A?t=12s

Favourite racing game:

Nowadays I am bored of such games, really. However, there is one that I gladly play anytime, and that is Forza Horizon. Good soundtrack, beautiful landscapes, great soundtracks. You really can feel the joy of driving. None of the games could  make me feel like driving, but Horizon.

Favourite Sport game:

People usually say, Fifa, NFL or other EA games. HOwever, my favourite one is the Football Manager. Gives me the freedom to pick any country and any championship. + You actually have to think if you want to play it succesful. You can't take control over players to beat anyone. Your decisionsl affects everything in game. Actually, this game is used by many coaches in real life too for simulations. You have to be extremly strategical to win, that is why I love it.

Favourite Strategy game: Medieval total wars 2: Not the game where you have to think a lot, but I can take the world with Hungary :D

Favourite online game: I wasn't in MMORPG games really, I used to play on SAMP rp servers. It was posibble to make any kind of online game in GTA, so it was fun (especially the rp servers).

The scariest game you ever played with:

I've played with many in my life, I love horror games. I was thinking about Outlast but it wasn't as scary as P.T (Silent Hills). In outlast after the few mins I just couldn't get scared, I knew what to expect in game. On the other hand, P.T just always found a way to Torment me. I mean, there is a shaking woman in white clothes for fuck sake :D The game forced me several times to turn around, had freaking sounds, random attacks and jump scares. I just never knew what is next. It is just a Demo and full game never got released because the authors of this Silent Hill game thought it is too much and canceled the project. However, there is still a demo

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 13:43:40 by misi4444 »

• Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
Re: Your favourite games
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 09:57:29 »
Tbh.... I'm not much of a gamer... but yeah I have played the following....
Call of duty: 2, black ops,MW, MW2, MW3,Black ops 2, AW, Ghost

NFS: most wanted1&2, prostreet, hot pursuit.

GTA: vice city, San Andreas, IV, V

and I guess Fifa 2003 or something... quite old can't remember.

Offline misi4444

• Special Jonin Poster
  • misi4444 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 10:03:42 »
Tbh.... I'm not much of a gamer... but yeah I have played the following....
Call of duty: 2, black ops,MW, MW2, MW3,Black ops 2, AW, Ghost

NFS: most wanted1&2, prostreet, hot pursuit.

GTA: vice city, San Andreas, IV, V

and I guess Fifa 2003 or something... quite old can't remember.

Iam not that big gamer neither, but sometimes it is good to relax with games
  • Character Name: Yasei Kamakiri

Offline Zama

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Zama has no influence.
  • 2Kawaii2live2Sugoi2Die
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 10:23:48 »
Favourite action game: Probably GTA as well although I do enjoy Battlefield too

Favourite RP game: I don't really play these but I did enjoy playing SMT's Persona 4

Favourite Adventure game: Meh, Pokemon series I guess.

Favourite open world game: GTA still up there for me, Saint's Row (Not the 4th one) When I wanna fuck about.

Favourite racing game: Not a fan really but I guess I could say NFS Most Wanted, the original one, was very enjoyable. Sometimes I still plat it today.

Favourite Sport game: Hoho, this is my shit right here. I play them all; FIFA, NBA 2K, Madden, MLB 2K, UFC and others that I cba to mention because I don't play them that much.

Favourite Strategy game: Never played one I actually enjoyed enough to be called my favourite.

Favourite online game: SLO of course Do I get a kekkei genkai for that?

The scariest game you ever played with: Played a Silent Hill game years back on the PS1 and haven't played a horror game since. Because I'm scared.
  • Character Name: Zama

Offline SirTroll

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 11:41:28 »
Favourite action game: Hail the Savior, Battlefield 4 (hardline didn't exist for me)

Favourite Adventure game: Don't play enough, really.

Favourite open world game: Witcher III wild hunt (could have been watch dogs if they hadn't ruined it :( )

Favourite racing game: Forza 4

Favourite Sport game: I just play the actual sport....

Favourite Strategy game: Starcraft 2

Favourite online game: Blatantly commando 1 from miniclip only kidding slo is life

The scariest game you ever played with: Outlast, was pretty scary first run through

Offline Kings_Head

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 01:16:36 »
Favourite action game: GTA has been my shit since SA

Favourite Adventure game: Legend Of Zelda, Wind Waker

Favourite open world game: Assassins Creed and GTA

Favourite racing game: NFS Underground and Forza Horizon

Favourite Sport game: NBA,NFL, MLB, FIFA

Favourite Strategy game: i guess Arma 2/3

Favourite online game: SLO i guess xD

The scariest game you ever played with: Outlast, can't wait for Outlast 2 to come out
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"

Offline Rapho

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 12:08:06 »
Favourite action game: The Tomb Raider series. (It's hard to me to pick one, because I liked them all)
Favourite RP game: Skyrim
Favourite Adventure game: I'll just go with Tomb Raider again.
Favourite open world game: Fallout 4
Favourite racing game: I don't think I've ever played one. But I used to play some sonic games when I was younger. Does that count? :P
Favourite Sport game: Never played sport games either, the closest I've gotten is Lethal League.
Favourite Strategy game: I've played some but they're not worth mentioning.
Favourite online game: Either Black Desert Online or Blade and Soul. I liked ArcheAge too but the pay2play ruined it for me.

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 12:20:21 »

Iam not that big gamer neither, but sometimes it is good to relax with games

For me nothing is more relaxing then minecraft.... And if your a yugioh fan there is a thing out there called dawn of a new eara that take the card game and digitizes it.... Any and all cards you could ever want to put together are available... Even cards that only apear in the anima... Both are Realy relaxing games.
Not that big on FPS anymore... I still have a TOR account but only untill this game is finished... I only play one mmorpg.buy that's all I'm playing right about now... That and Pokemon go thanks to you jerks... Lol