Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64066
Latest: travemunc
New This Month: 4159
New This Week: 125
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 73914
Total Topics: 20765
Most Online Today: 983
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 770
Total: 779
Google (9)

Author Topic: Hanzo Shizue  (Read 13740 times)

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • hellaseb has no influence.
  • Fvck Average. You can have that
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Clan: Shizue
Re: Hanzo Shizue
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 09:48:37 »
howd u make ur character
I made a character in the deviant art creator tool and then drew it out myself in adobe illustrator :)
howd u make ur character
He either made it himself with photoshop or a drawing tool, or just asked an artist to create it for him.
Great looking character buddy seems like you've put effort into it ^^
Thanks man, first one I ever drew xd
  • Character Name: Hanzo Shizue

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 14:41:28 »
Okay finally got up to finishing the first assassination story, it was a bit rushed because I just wanted to finish it. Hope you guys understand.
Grab popcorn, coke and enjoy.

Target: Samumu Onashi
SOMEWHERE IN A FOREST
3:30 in the afternoon. The birds were still heard, accompanied by sudden movements in the bushes. The wildlife completely surrounded the spot, and the little breeze gave a refreshing feeling to the place. Only bits of the sun's light managed to pass through the dense trees and dimly light up a path within a forest, and the tall, thick trees casted shadows all around.

Deep in the forest, away from civilisation, a convoy was on their way to Morigakure, the Village Hidden in the Forest. A total of six men, and two horses made up the convoy. The men were clothed in khaki robes with black straw hats, and the two on horseback wore red capes with yellow symbols. The six had been on the road for over two days now, hoping to reach the village by the end of the day.

As they marched it began to get darker and the wind grew stronger and stronger. The branches on the trees began swaying and soon their rattling overpowered the normal speaking volume. With wind came rain, and soon thunder followed.

"Well great," said one of the men on horseback. "It's July and we're about to get soaked, there's no shelter in sight, we have to keep walking". The man was obviously in charge. His name was Samumu Onashi, a 46 year old sailor with a long history of drug transport and human trafficking. With him were 4 body guards and a 5th hired rogue ninja who was paid to get Samumu safely to Morigakure. Samumu, being a wanted man, had to travel safely to the Village in the Forest for a meeting with a corrupted Kage, and close a deal with him that would make Samumu one of the wealthiest man in the region - all legally.

"Stop" spoke the rogue ninja. Samumu stared back at him strangely, awaiting an explanation. "This isn't right, it's the middle of July and hasn't rained in weeks. Plus we should still have over 4 hours of sunlight.. somethings wrong." The dealer stared at his guard as if he was joking, but suddenly his face grew serious. "What are you proposing?" Samumu asked. "We're trapped in a genjutsu, a strong one, and we have been trapped inside for a while." Samumu turned his head towards the path they were walking on and stared into the forest. Is he in serious danger? They haven't met anyone on their way here for two straight days, they couldn't have been followed, they couldn't. But his thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of thunder. His eyes fixed on one point deep in the forest, and as he stared at it he realised it was a flashing light pointing in his direction.

As he focused more and more on the light, suddenly the thunder and the rain became quieter, as if the bad weather was stopping. "Maybe you were wrong" said Samumu to his guards. Suddenly a powerful lightning hit the ground in front of them, causing his horse to throw Samumu off its back. The dealer grunted as he slowly brought himself to his feet, but his back was in enormous pain. "Help me you fools" he commanded angrily, but no reply or reaction came from his guards. As he looked up, his four guards were on the ground too, not moving, while the rogue ninja disappeared and only left his horse behind. Samumu trudged to the guard closest to him and his face grew serious as he saw a shuriken buried deeply in his forehead. He was dead, no doubt about it. "What the f.." Samumu grunted. He started to scan the area, looking for his attackers, looking for his bodyguard. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of feet landing on the ground behind him. Samumu spun on one heel and took out a kunai from under his robe. "Who are you?" he asked.

The boy looked no older than 15, he had long black hair and two brown stripes painted on his cheeks. Samumu's face began to relax, whoever this kid was, he had no chance against Samumu. He was only a child. The boy looked up to Samumu with a serious face and slowly replied, "I was sent here to kill you". Samumu stared at him blankly before he burst out with a laugh. "You're kidding right? What are you, 15? You messed up my bodyguards really bad I admit it, but you took us by surprise, you're in for a punishment kid." As Samumu got in a fight stance, the boy looked him deeply into the eyes, and something made Samumu relax. He quickly realised what was happening, he was trapped in a genjutsu. "Impressive", he thought, "what is your name child?". He asked. The boy replied with no emotion in his voice. "Konishi Shizue". "Well Konishi, your genjutsu skills are extraordinary, but they don't scare me, I'm not afraid of you kid". A pause followed, but Konishi smirked and replied: "I'm not the one you should be afraid of." and looked behind Samumu. The old man tried to turn around, but suddenly realised he was surrounded by a ring of fire. "What?!" He shouted. He spun on his heel once again and found another man standing behind him. This one a bit older and taller, but strangely similar looking to the kid behind him. As he looked closer he realised who was standing in front of him. "Hanzo" he whispered

"I hired you, you fool, explain yourself!" He shouted. The man in front of him was the rogue ninja that Samumu had hired to protect him. However Samumu needed no explaining, he knew what had happened. The kid had trapped them in a genjutsu to allow Hanzo kill his other four bodyguards with incredible speed. "I'm sorry Samumu", Hanzo said with a smirk, "don't take this personal, Were only doing our job, hope you understand". Before Samumu could register what was about to happen, Hanzo ran up to him in a flash, as if he teleported, and pierced his sword into his stomach. Samumu let out a breath as he coughed out blood and stared into the forest in front of him. The flames around him ceased and he was soon laying on the ground. The thunder had stopped and the sun rays fell on his face, blinding him. As Hanzo kneeled before him, he closed Samumu's eye lids with his palm. "Rest in Peace" he said softly.

Konishi helped Hanzo place  and strap the dead body of Samumu on his horse. "Let's make our way to the village, payment awaits". Konishi said. Hanzo looked at his younger brother and bowed his head in agreement. They began to walk in the direction of Morigakure, in hope to reach the village before sunset.

DARK CABIN, OUTSIDE OF MORIGAKURE
"You did well boys, here's the payment." A chubby voice spoke from within a shadow, while handing Konishi an envelope with money. Konishi quickly counted the sum before speaking softly: "We agreed on five thousand, we are a grand short." Hanzo flexed his muscles and the chubby man spoke with laughter. "Yes but you killed four other guards. My boys will have to go out there and clean up the dead bodies, you left marks even though you said you were professionals, hope you boys understand." The chubby man began to cough. Hanzo's eyes met Konishi's, before Hanzo said: "I don't think you quite understand how we go about our business. We will have to talk this out, hope you understand". Konishi moved back to close the open door behind them.

"Guys hold on, I can pay you in full, please wait" could be heard deep within the forest, and soon screams and shouts followed as it began to grow dark, then cloudy, and finally the sound of thunder and strikes of lightning.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 18:18:28 by hellaseb »

Offline taigakun

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 15:30:37 »
The story is extremely well laid story
gjgjgj

Offline Diamond Lee

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Diamond Lee has no influence.
  • Taijutsu User- Combat Team member of Heathen
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Heathen

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 16:34:39 »
top-level banter right here! Good job, looking forward to more from u
Let the power of youth wash over you and fill you with strength!

-lethal dankness

Offline CaioDarT

• Chunin Donator
  • Special Jonin Poster
  • CaioDarT has no influence.
  • Zero Reiends Frere Heal
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Yamazaki

• Organization: RoguhantaBlackbox
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 17:29:20 »
What an great reading!!! I really like it, well done Hellaseb. Love the brothers working together. Cant wait to read another assassination story :)

Offline StriderOtaku

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 19:19:18 »
This story, I like it...

Great job seb, really good story
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 19:23:15 by StriderOtaku »
  • Character Name: Ikiryo

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 22:24:31 »
Thanks guys :) I want to start including some real organisations into the stories, but y'all gonna have to wait a little for the next xd

Offline Raidnn

• Special Jonin Donator
  • Genin Poster
  • Raidnn has no influence.
  • Heizugakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan: The Nii clan

• Organization: Heizugakure
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 22:27:09 »
nice story man :) keep up the good work

Sig credit to CaioDart

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2017, 09:18:12 »
nice story man :) keep up the good work
Thanks mayneee

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 12:21:44 »
welp... sucks to have a corrupt kage :P
Here you boys... kill the corrupt Kage will ya? I'll give you free ramen.... for lifetime :3
Good story.... is kind of different than the usual stuff I see here.
I liked it :)

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 12:59:06 »
welp... sucks to have a corrupt kage :P
Here you boys... kill the corrupt Kage will ya? I'll give you free ramen.... for lifetime :3
Good story.... is kind of different than the usual stuff I see here.
I liked it :)
that free ramen offer is tempting, better than wild boar anyway xd
Thanks!

Offline Manuster

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 16:39:03 »
Hanzo said: "I don't think you quiet understand how we go about our business. We will have to talk this out, hope you understand". Konishi moved back to close the open door behind them.

aaand good job, question though;

are all your stories gonna be about assasinations? or will there be other stuff too?
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline hellaseb

• Genin Poster
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 18:17:53 »
@Manuster
Just assassination stories I think, it's a bit more original that way since that's what my character does for a living.
But like I said I might be bringing in different organisations/characters hiring us to do certain jobs.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2017, 22:37:47 »
@Manuster
Just assassination stories I think, it's a bit more original that way since that's what my character does for a living.
But like I said I might be bringing in different organisations/characters hiring us to do certain jobs.

ahh i see, that is interesting, I'd like to see how you implement other organisations
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline mamita

• Special Jonin Poster
  • mamita has no influence.
  • Hey brother, what you thinking?
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Agni
  • Organization: Bōeki no tanzō Hyakki Yagyō
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2017, 14:44:25 »
You two are amazing.
Teamwork in and out of game.
This is a darned GEM.
The art (YOU DREW THAT?! )
is mind-blowing, the writing even more so. Further accentuated by the collaboration on both your parts.
Best shit I've seen all week,
Hands. Down. NAILED IT SON.

HIDDEN VOLCANO DISCORD

https://discord.gg/GuXQmXf