Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 65339
Latest: NorrisGall
New This Month: 860
New This Week: 312
New Today: 84
Stats
Total Posts: 79624
Total Topics: 23871
Most Online Today: 1864
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 1821
Total: 1831
NorrisGall
Quinton743
Google (7)
Baidu

Author Topic: Getting To Know People  (Read 5084 times)

Offline Kings_Head

Re: Getting To Know People
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 09:02:07 »
What is the best concert you have been to? I've never been to concert not really my thing, i don't like to be next to so many people but if i had to i would most likely got to a Slipknot or FFDP or Avenged Sevenfold concert.

What was the best party you have ever been to? i was in 7th grade went to one of my friends party (She was kinda the school slut) it was her birthday and i was invited to her party again because apparently i went a little crazy on her last one, well this one was sorta the same did spin the bottle and got into a fight with a friend, it was fun times remember it even tho i was fucked up xD

What is the most fun thing you have ever done? to be honest the most fun i ever had was my 15th birthday i went to a paintball park and i went on a paint killing spree was the best day ever.

What is the most important lessons you’ve learned in life? Trust No One and ONLY respect those who respect you

What is the most risky thing your have ever done? For me it was probably stealing condoms for the first time xD

What was the happiest moment of your life? i managed to make to Highschool i guess i don't really know

Who has been the kindest to you in your life? no one has been kind to me, everyone i knew has either used me or back stabbed me, that's where the saying Trust no one comes in for me.

Who has been the most important person in your life? My mother is the most important  person to me, i grew up without a dad to be there for me and my mother was there she was my Mother and my Father, she was there when i found out how much of a scum my dad was so i will do ANYTHING for her and i mean anything.

Wow i just re read this and god damn my life is kinda depressing i guess that's what happens when i get involved in stupid shit, well here you go this is me.
Nobleblood Leader for the Great Kirishima Clan
"Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?"