Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64411
Latest: DannyMix
New This Month: 280
New This Week: 41
New Today: 8
Stats
Total Posts: 76055
Total Topics: 21786
Most Online Today: 1338
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 973
Total: 989
Veronaxrd
Irinwcx
Viktorijnn
Google (AdSense)
Google (12)

Author Topic: SLO Arena Battle #5 - Kamiko vs Ravennus  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fraudulent has no influence.
  • The Rose That Grew From Concrete
    • View Profile
  • Organization: BlackboxYoru
SLO Arena Battle #5 - Kamiko vs Ravennus
« on: October 18, 2016, 14:59:19 »
Sorry guys for keeping you all waiting! It's been a couple months of stalemate... BUT WE'RE FINALLY BACK!
Original thread

SLO Arena Battle #5 - Kamiko (Kamiko Himitsu) vs Ravennus (America)
The ground was wet and the atmosphere was a damp enclosure flooded with hatred and murderous intent between Ravennus and Kamiko. The shinobi’s stared at each other coldly from across the windy field.
Ravennus’ heart began drumming rapidly as the battle got nearer and nearer to commencing. He had heart palpitations.
I’ve won the first battle, surely I can’t lose to a kunoichi. Even if it’s Kamiko. He assured himself.

“This battle will be over quickly” declared Ravennus as he imprinted a malicious grin on his face and raised his arm out with his fingers pulling backwards as a sign of intimidation for Kamiko.

The kunoichi didn’t make a sound and remained stationary as the winds grew stronger and more violent.
What is she planning on doing? Ravennus questioned himself and began scanning the environment for anything out of place, his eyes sliding from left to right - up and down in a fast motion.
The leaves of a nearby tree shook, and before Ravennus could turn around Kamiko was only a couple of centimetres away from his face, however this gave him enough time to backpedal and raise his arms in defense as Kamiko released two powerful kicks and recoiled back.

“A weak genjutsu like that won’t have any effect on me” he explained with confidence as he put his hands together.
“Release!” He exclaimed and the stationary clone of Kamiko disappeared.

“I am aware of that. The intentions were that I used the illusionary copy of myself as a decoy, allowing me enough time to grasp a good angle on you and strike at the right moment” revealed Kamiko.
Ravennus released a small chuckle and both contestants began rotating like in a boxing match, however Ravennus was quick to fail sustaining this stalemate and began dashing in a straight line towards the empty field with Kamiko glued right behind him.

Hm, let’s see if this’ll work. He began speculating.
Kamiko was confused but also thirsty for blood and what she thought would be an easy victory; so she didn’t question his actions.

The terrain beneath them was muddy and soaked with rainfall, and the everlasting wind continued brushing viciously through the grass-tops.

The chase was in its prime as Ravennus executes a backflip in which he pulls out a shuriken mid-air and lands directly behind Kamiko.
Oh shit! That was quick! Kamiko was baffled by what has just happened and turns around as quickly as possible only to find a shuriken slicing through the wind at an immeasurable speed directly at her.
Don’t underestimate me. Ravennus thought to himself
Kamiko put her arms in an X shape and used her metal hand-guards to deflect the shurikens. Both metals clashed and sparks flew outwards as the shuriken’s blades ground against the hand protectors and dropped dead. Ravennus frowned.
Kamiko reached behind for her double-edged sword that was resting on her back tied with a leather strap.
No you don’t. Ravennus concluded as he reached in his pouch located on his right leg. He pulled out another shuriken and threw it at Kamiko.
The kunoichi was quick to draw her blade and break the momentum of the small weapon that was aggressively gliding across the field towards her. The sound of metals colliding was once again heard.

Kamiko had the upper-hand because she wielded her sword. She began dashing towards Ravennus with her right hand embracing the blade with it pointing backwards.
“Get ready to die!” She shouted with enmity flowing through her eyes and heart.

Hm. Metal is a good conductor of electricity and so is water. Blood is mostly made up of plasma which contains ~92% water. I could make a small sacrifice in exchange for a big advantage. It’s time to dance, Kamiko. Ravennus thought to himself and pulled an unpleasant grin. He remained still.

Kamiko neared and began waving her blade around attempting to get a hit on Ravennus. He purposely slowed down his movements to allow getting cut just enough to bathe the blade in blood.
The blade of her sword brushed down his shoulder hard enough to slice through his clothing and skin tissue. Blood burst out onto the grass and her sword.
“Got you now!” She yelled like a maniac and charged for a heavy hit on Ravennus.
“Not quite” said Ravennus in a calm manner and backpedalled to avoid any excess damage.

Kamiko charged at him, still very blood-thirsty and hungry for glory. The mud splashed further and more violently with every step she took towards the opposition.
Both shinobi were equally as fast however Ravennus was at a disadvantage because he was avoiding hits from the blade whilst moving backwards, and because of this, Kamiko managed to close in on him just enough to make a fatal blow.
“I’ve got you this time!” She roared with excitement and anger.
Kamiko viciously swung her blade from the right hand side and it had already travelled half the distance between them when Ravennus pounced forward into a front-flip over her shoulders - Kamiko mimicked him milliseconds later. The wounded contestant was mid-air when he started performing hand-seals matching those of a lightning style jutsu.
His feet hit the ground as he roared “Lightning style: Lightning claw jutsu!”

Kamiko was already in the air when a bolt of lightning struck the earth beneath her which triggered and released a massive hand engulfed with electricity in her direction. Chunks of ground were sent flying in every direction from the impact and the sound of electrons diabolically rushing through the fist could be heard from afar.
Shit! Right beneath me! She screamed in her head
Her defenseless body was barbarically clutched by the grand-in-size palm and compressed mercilessly.
“AAAAARGHHHH!!!!!” She screeched hopelessly in the open

“It’s game over for you” Ravennus claimed as he watched the torture unfold before him.

Electrons began flooding her entire body from head to toe as a result of her sword acting as a bridgeway between the jutsu and herself. Ravennus’ blood was also over Kamiko and did nothing but fuel and empower his jutsu.
The lightning claw finally released its grip on the kunoichi and she began free-falling like a ragdoll in empty space. Her body was twitching from the sudden bursts of energy every time electric shocks hit a muscle in her body.
Kamiko shot down in the crater which the lightning claw had created, blood was sliding from her mouth down past the chin and onto her neck. Her sword had been rocketed into the distance and was nowhere to be seen.
“This battle is over” states Ravennus as he turns around and begins walking in the direction of the exit.
He was quickly interrupted from the sound of ground being moved around.
Ravennus swiftly spins back in the direction of his opponent eyes wide open to find Kamiko’s hands reaching out of the crater pulling herself back up.
Impossible. She should be dead after that he assured himself.

“I….can’t..lose...now” she gasped for air as she raised herself from the ground; her body was at a slight angle and both arms were dangling around. One eye was hardly open and the other swollen shut.
Both ninja’s had a limited amount of chakra, most of it was used up during that battle, and Kamiko insisted on resuming the combat.

Ravennus released a sigh to the sight of the half-dead shinobi.
Kamiko swiped her lip which had blood on it and began waving handseals around. Summoning jutsu.

“Summoning Jutsu!” She exclaimed as she pressed her hand on the ground and watched as the marks began spreading in all directions.
The ground began heating up quickly and within a few seconds molten lava began flowing out of cracks in the earth. An explosion was triggered from underneath with molten rocks shooting out in all directions. Chains could be heard dangling and slamming against each other.
I wonder what the fuck this is going to be Ravennus was impressed by the sheer power radiated from the summoning as he tried keeping balance from the earthquake.

Demonic roars and cries could be heard echoing through the underground and it was only a couple of moments before the beast emerged from its slumber. A wolf-like fiend pounced out onto the surface, it was engulfed in fire and molten lava was dripping from its mouth. Claws sharper than the finest blade in the country.

Dang, I don’t have much stamina left Ravennus exclaimed to himself as he began backpedalling from the beast

“Get him!” could be heard in the distance as the large molten canine leaped towards the enemy in anger, the sheer size of the beast made it very difficult for Ravennus to escape.

“Lightning clone jutsu!” yelled Ravennus, but instead of cloning himself, large shuriken engulfed by lightning flew from the sky towards the beast in an attempt to ward it off, however this was unsuccessful as they melted on instant contact.
The beast let out a hellish roar and leaped once more toward Ravennus
“Fuc--!” Ravennus was interrupted as his his body was pulled up by the jaws of the beast. His body caught flames and was now burned to death, however the game didn’t end here. The wolf was throwing Ravennus around from left to right like a ragdoll, his body finally ripped in half. His  waist and feet were flung away and the rest swallowed.

“Enough” she said and the beast disappeared as smoke filled the terrain where it stood.
“That’s game” Kamiko remarked as she fell back and passed out in exhaustion.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 13:20:11 by Snoopy »

internet sensation
also known as Snoopy
has a bigger dick than you

Offline Nas

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nas has no influence.
  • meh....
    • View Profile
  • Organization:
Re: SLO Arena Battle #4 - Kamiko vs Ravennus
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 15:53:34 »
Glad youre bringing this back but i think this would be the 5th match unless theres been some changes
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2259.0
  • Character Name: Isei

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
Re: SLO Arena Battle #4 - Kamiko vs Ravennus
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 15:56:50 »
Glad youre bringing this back but i think this would be the 5th match unless theres been some changes
https://www.shinobilifeonline.com/index.php?topic=2259.0
Oops, no. You're right. Thanks for pointing that out :)
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Manuster

Re: SLO Arena Battle #5 - Kamiko vs Ravennus
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 18:10:50 »
Jeezus. That was a brutal ending. Beautiful fight. 10/10 would watch.
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 22:11:24 »
Hell I would watch that too lol, one hell of a match vs america.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 22:46:12 »
Jeezus. That was a brutal ending. Beautiful fight. 10/10 would watch.
Brutal ending? Hah, I would have come back to it and improved;I feel like I've rushed it, but too late now. Thanks though!

Hell I would watch that too lol, one hell of a match vs america.
Yeah, it's pretty dope. Thanks!

Update: SLO Arena ran by Snoopy and America is back up, and the next battle is currently being written by America.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 22:56:51 by Snoopy »
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 04:29:48 »
Yeah, it's pretty dope. Thanks!

I beginning to love this forum more!
ALl these spectacular stories! We could turn SLO itself into an anime XD
Gj Snnop and America

Offline Yamasukage

• Special Jonin Poster
  • Yamasukage has no influence.
  • I lay claim to all that falls within my sight
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Roguhanta
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 05:35:15 »
DAFUQ!! How did she live through that!? Lol
Electrons began flooding her
entire body from head to toe as a
result of her sword acting as a
bridgeway between the jutsu and
herself. Ravennus’ blood was also
over Kamiko and did nothing but
fuel and empower his jutsu.

I was all like 'This nigguh dead this nigguh dead!' Then when she woke up from that I was like no f'ing ways.
Bravo! Bravo! I still call bullocks for Ravennus losing but bravo! Sugoi! 10!
  • Character Name: Yamanagi Sandareisu

Offline Fraudulent

• Pink Chunin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 09:00:13 »
I beginning to love this forum more!
ALl these spectacular stories! We could turn SLO itself into an anime XD
Gj Snnop and America
Thank you!

I was all like 'This nigguh dead this nigguh dead!' Then when she woke up from that I was like no f'ing ways.
I think the only surprising thing is the fact that she managed to get up after that hit - she was running on fumes. But Ravennus' death wasn't really that unlikely since they both had low stamina and strength at the time. I think the only issue was that I rushed the ending, but it's very plausible. But thank you!
internet sensation
also known as Snoopy

Offline Xassassin

• ANBU Sennin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • Xassassin has no influence.
  • The Assassin
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ☆Himitsu☆
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 17:05:44 »

Well it could work since my character did go through a bunch of different things, being that she is apart of anbu and her back story came from an assassin clan.
  • Character Name: Kamiko Himitsu
"We Work In The Dark, To Serve The Light"