Forum > Shinobi Life Online News & Announcements

Shinobi Life Online MMO Update #5

(1/2) > >>

Vreg:
This is a new post made in the Development Blog.

Our base network skeleton is finished, I finished programming all the core aspects for the first version of Shinobi Life Online's multiplayer. With this being done, Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.0.4 (this version will not get released) is ready for testing. If testing gives the results I expect, which it probably will, I can start developing the next phase of Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.2.0 (the version that will get a release).

OfficialP:
Just a question, when will the newer Shinobi Life Online be online for testing?

Vreg:

--- Quote from: OfficialP on September 11, 2013, 23:20:10 ---Just a question, when will the newer Shinobi Life Online be online for testing?

--- End quote ---
If you're referring to the current version, 1.0.4, then I can say that it's not getting a release and testing happens with a selected few. When I reach version 1.2.0 in development, Shinobi Life Online will get released. This will not just be a game, it will also be an open pre-alpha test that shows how Shinobi Life Online handles all kinds of different situations in multiplayer. I can't imagine everything to work flawless at release, so after 1.2.0 you can expect a couple of smaller version updates that will fix bugs found in the 1.2.0 game/open pre-alpha test.

OfficialP:
When could we be expecting to play Shinobi Life Online. Months, Days??

Vreg:

--- Quote from: OfficialP on September 21, 2013, 02:00:47 ---When could we be expecting to play Shinobi Life Online. Months, Days??

--- End quote ---
Good question. Probably not days. A couple of months I'm guessing. I'm definitely seeing a game version of Shinobi Life Online by the end of this year, probably sooner, can't really tell as I don't have a fixed development routine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version