Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 64092
Latest: Clarazkaalota
New This Month: 4185
New This Week: 151
New Today: 26
Stats
Total Posts: 73955
Total Topics: 20803
Most Online Today: 1675
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 1074
Total: 1085

Author Topic: Fight Night  (Read 5559 times)

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Suroshi has no influence.
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
Fight Night
« on: June 20, 2017, 03:27:52 »
Would anyone like to help orchestrate a fight night where players can dedicate a specific time for open field battles, arena battles and team battles? If so please list  frequent times in which you are able to play this can help players learn one anothers time schedules and we can host our own events for bragging rights amongst one another.

• Character Name: Suroshi

Offline goldustian

• Genin Poster
  • goldustian has no influence.
  • Sage of Demons
    • View Profile
    • [img]https://i.imgur.com/9RGzyWY.png[/img]
  • Clan: The Akuma clan
  • Organization: Shadows of the Haze
Re: Fight Night
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 03:43:39 »
Sounds like a good idea. Im free any time for this type of thing

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 03:48:00 »
I myself am free most days between 4pm-4am (central american time) I will often spend many hours alone ingame waiting for others.

Offline Toratsume Nyshn

• Genin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Toratsume Nyshn has no influence.
  • Morigakure Elder
    • View Profile
  • Clan:
  • Organization: Heathen,

Glory to the Black Rose
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 03:50:27 »
A kenjutsu 1v1 had been planned but never happened.. not until now..
Wish you guys good luck on it. Would have liked to help but I don't have access to any other device other than this shameless phone... could help with organizing and stuff.. if that counts..yk... =3
Good luck

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 12:02:12 »
I can try and be on from 7-9pm eastern standard time USA except Tuesday nights

Offline DrSuhi

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 15:13:37 »
I can't really specify what time I'm on, life is just a wild ride what can I say. Anyway I do have a suggestion. Let's make a discord server for people who have an interest in playing the game in it's current state. makes coordination a lot easier, since you see when people are online. And I'm not just talking about events, it's also a way to find a sparing partner quicker, than spaming the official SLO disc where most people aren't really intrested in playing the game at this stage of the development.
  • Character Name: Satoru Nii

Offline HiChikara

• Chunin Donator
  • Chunin Poster
  • HiChikara has no influence.
  • I'm going to be one of the top!! Believe it! :3
    • View Profile
  • Organization: HEIZUGAKURE
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 15:57:35 »
I can't really specify what time I'm on, life is just a wild ride what can I say. Anyway I do have a suggestion. Let's make a discord server for people who have an interest in playing the game in it's current state. makes coordination a lot easier, since you see when people are online. And I'm not just talking about events, it's also a way to find a sparing partner quicker, than spaming the official SLO disc where most people aren't really intrested in playing the game at this stage of the development.
I agree with this. And post the link to the server plz. :D :D

Offline NinjaMirage

• Shadow Sennin Donator
  • Sennin Poster
  • NinjaMirage has no influence.
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Shizen_Clan

• Organization: Jutsu Hunter

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 16:53:01 »
I could be wrong but isn't there a discord server for this already. Like the village discords!!

Offline DrSuhi

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 20:49:51 »
I could be wrong but isn't there a discord server for this already. Like the village discords!!
Well yes there are discord servers, where someone could potentially find a persone to play with, but none of these are specifically for achieving that. For example, you go to the official SLO discord, and you either can't get your point across, due to the spam, or like I said before people just aren't interested. Having people who are actively willing to play the game in one chat, would get rid of the situation of just waiting around in game for sometimes more than an hour.
Another way of doing it would be adding a channel on the main SLO discord, which might actually be a better idea.
  • Character Name: Satoru Nii

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 20:53:15 »
I dont think we need another server we have a open server already and you can see all online members and we already have a shout box. I think its more simple to run with what we already have for starters.

Offline Manuster

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 23:13:10 »
Shoutbox is rarely used and discord is far faster. It also takes into account the 'randomness' of such a situation. I'm online now and even though I can go in the next 10 minutes, I can also stay for 2 hours if need be. I'm not exactly going to say that I'm free every day from 20-00. Life's far too spontaneous for that.

And what if I'm free from 17:00.

Also, it's going to be far too much effort for someone to coordinate and calculate when everyone is one, especially with all the different time zones.

Trust me, some of the best events happened spontaneously, a discord server is best. (Or maybe even better, ask Nova to make a channel on the already existing discord server)
RIP my old sig, got too annoying for even me

Offline Suroshi

• Chunin Poster
  • 𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋...𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗝𝗔
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 23:30:31 »
I am more or less saying if there is a day of the week when players can play than that should be discussed. There is a lot of times there is people online but no one is in game. People get on go in game see no one is there than leave. But if people knew saturdays were fight night or tuesdays were fight night etc than it would be easier for people to play with others. And other people say they are online most of the day and can play whenever but I hardly see them ingame. So my suggestion is players who read this pick 1 day of the week that you are fairly sure you are able to play and talk to other people who pick the same day, than discuss your time difference and go from there. Theres no perfect solution.. But I dont think downloading another program and running a different server other than the main server is a solution but if discord helps others enjoy the game by all mean any approach to keeping the game healthy and active are appreciated